Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The VersaPoints Ledger and It's Value Replies to GIBRILL's post

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Horace T. i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.
Hi Horace T.

i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1287249]Hi Horace T. i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI. [/quote] Welcome to Team SFI Gibrill, Today is your 1st Month Celebration! Forums are the best support for ALL Affiliates ... The ONLY thing I regret in my 8 months is missing days that broke my [b]Daily VP Streak[/b] ... It is okay, now I am in competion with myself to break my own former streak record ~ LOL [quote]You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world![/quote] Visit short review of earning opportunities! https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/lvmX6cT.jpg[/img] Jan :palm_tree:
GIBRILL B. posted:
Hi Horace T.

i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.

Welcome to Team SFI Gibrill,

Today is your 1st Month Celebration!

Forums are the best support for ALL Affiliates ...

The ONLY thing I regret in my 8 months is missing days that broke my Daily VP Streak ...

It is okay, now I am in competion with myself to break my own former streak record ~ LOL

You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world!

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

Jan

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Shadrick L W.

| Edit settings