Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? Replies to Tanja's post

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Eroglu... it clearly says ...ONE person will win $ 250...after 30 days and some required actions... So, I d say that people need to read CAREFULLY and use some logic and common sense. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UmTydED.jpg[/img]
Eroglu...
it clearly says ...ONE person will win $ 250...after 30 days and some required
actions...
So, I d say that people need to read CAREFULLY and use some logic and
common sense.

108x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,974 | Followers: 1,472 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1287180]Eroglu... it clearly says ...ONE person will win $ 250...after 30 days and some required actions... So, I d say that people need to read CAREFULLY and use some logic and common sense. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UmTydED.jpg[/img] [/quote] Hello Tanja. Maybe this offer should be done away with and something more realistic brought into place. Perhaps an offer of 5 TCredits instead for use in the games. This might get more people interested in playing the games as they actually have TCredits to participate and perhaps they might like what they do and go on and buy more. Or perhaps I am wishful thinking lol
Tanja K. posted:
Eroglu...
it clearly says ...ONE person will win $ 250...after 30 days and some required
actions...
So, I d say that people need to read CAREFULLY and use some logic and
common sense.

Hello Tanja. Maybe this offer should be done away with and something more realistic brought into place. Perhaps an offer of 5 TCredits instead for use in the games. This might get more people interested in playing the games as they actually have TCredits to participate and perhaps they might like what they do and go on and buy more.

Or perhaps I am wishful thinking lol
7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings