Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

rank status

Posted about 1 year ago More by shady m.

i was EA2 yesterday and i collected 1500 VP at the last month so why i became affiliate again today? and if i collected 1500 VP this month i will become EA or EA2 again ?
i was EA2 yesterday and i collected 1500 VP at the last month so why i became affiliate again today?
and if i collected 1500 VP this month i will become EA or EA2 again ?
shady m.

Egypt

Posted about 1 year ago

If you collect 1500 VP you confirm an EA status and become an EA2. Wish you all the best.
If you collect 1500 VP you confirm an EA status and become an EA2.
Wish you all the best.
3x SUPPORT
milos r.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Shady You should become EA2, from my experience.
Hi Shady

You should become EA2, from my experience.
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Why you have a Affiliate badge see here: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/01/23/change-to-grace-period-on-rank/ You will be EA2
Why you have a Affiliate badge see here: news.sfimg.com/2017/01/23/change-to-grace-period-on-rank/
You will be EA2
51x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Shady, please read all this , same question was already discuss on forum.[url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80105]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80105[/url] Also my suggestion is to pay attention to your alert tab where you can see what is new coming, important announcements etc. Regards,
Hi Shady, please read all this , same question was already discuss on forum.https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80105
Also my suggestion is to pay attention to your alert tab where you can see what is new coming, important announcements etc.
Regards,
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago

To retain your EA2 status you have to maintain 1500 VP per month. Please refer to maintain your EA2 status : https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33895 To your success Bupathy
To retain your EA2 status you have to maintain 1500 VP per month.

Please refer to maintain your EA2 status :

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33895

To your success

Bupathy
3x SUPPORT
Bupathy N.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

When I received the news about the modification in the grace period for achieving rank, I didn't really understand what that was about. So, I didn't discuss it in the Forum, because I didn't understand how important that was. Now, it's too late! Personally, I don't mind and I don't care, as long it doesn't change the requirements for re-qualifying. For instance, I hope I don't need another 5 new PSAs besides 4,000 VPs to re-qualify for STL, even though I'll get them anyway. I still think that having the grace period of 30 days was fair to everybody because of the hard work done the month before, and I am afraid that this new grace period might confuse and demotivate my downline, unless I jump in and explain everything again (after the newsletter from Corporate). I suppose it's just a question of getting used to it and I really hope it's not going to affect in a negative way my downline.
When I received the news about the modification in the grace period for achieving rank, I didn't really understand what that was about. So, I didn't discuss it in the Forum, because I didn't understand how important that was. Now, it's too late! Personally, I don't mind and I don't care, as long it doesn't change the requirements for re-qualifying. For instance, I hope I don't need another 5 new PSAs besides 4,000 VPs to re-qualify for STL, even though I'll get them anyway.

I still think that having the grace period of 30 days was fair to everybody because of the hard work done the month before, and I am afraid that this new grace period might confuse and demotivate my downline, unless I jump in and explain everything again (after the newsletter from Corporate). I suppose it's just a question of getting used to it and I really hope it's not going to affect in a negative way my downline.
15x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=814440]If i collect 1500 VP this month i will become EA or EA2 again ? [/quote] As soon as you reach 1500 VP this month you'll be a EA2 again, yes.
shady m. posted:
If i collect 1500 VP this month i will become EA or EA2 again ?

As soon as you reach 1500 VP this month you'll be a EA2 again, yes.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago More by Gery

[quote=814472]I am afraid that this new grace period might confuse and demotivate my downline, unless I jump in and explain everything again (after the newsletter from Corporate).[/quote] Or it might MOTIVATE them. The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.
Mihai I. posted:
I am afraid that this new grace period might confuse and demotivate my downline, unless I jump in and explain everything again (after the newsletter from Corporate).

Or it might MOTIVATE them.

The fact is, it is human nature to procrastinate, to wait 'til the last minute, to always take the path of least resistance. These are all negatives and the antithesis to building a successful business. We need to change that and get our affiliates more engaged and doing the things that will make them more successful. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised soon.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 year ago

Shady M Each month we all have to start over to achieve the ranks and goals we had for the previous month. That is why a SO should be in place, so you know you'e automatically achieved EA2 each month and can aim towards building higher and gaining higher ranks.
Shady M

Each month we all have to start over to achieve the ranks and goals we had for the previous month. That is why a SO should be in place, so you know you'e automatically achieved EA2 each month and can aim towards building higher and gaining higher ranks.
31x SUPPORT
BillieJo M.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

Thank you, Mr.Gerry! I hope you are right. Let's not forget that a lot of profiles at SFI say "I need more capital". Sometimes it is not procrastinating. Thank you, again!
Thank you, Mr.Gerry! I hope you are right. Let's not forget that a lot of profiles at SFI say "I need more capital". Sometimes it is not procrastinating. Thank you, again!
15x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago More by William R. I.

[quote=814543]Thank you, Mr.Gerry! I hope you are right. Let's not forget that a lot of profiles at SFI say "I need more capital". Sometimes it is not procrastinating. Thank you, again![/quote] Having a false Rank badge on their profile does not put money into their account!
Mihai I. posted:

Having a false Rank badge on their profile does not put money into their account!
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

| Edit settings