Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A potential gold mine!

Posted over 2 years ago More by Nimo P.

Have any of you guys had this? I sent this ticket to Support: [i][b]Can you sort this out please. Today I received a message to say that this PSA of mine has been assigned to me as CSA through the CSA Exchange Image Attachment:[/b][/i] I received the following reply: [i][b]Username: | Date: 06/22/2016 1:59 pm It appears you are his sponsor as well as csa. You can put him into the csa exchange however if you wish. He will remain your psa however. Thank you and have a great day!! XXXX TC/SFI Support Team[/b][/i] Does this mean that I will get the benefits of him being both a PSA as well as CSA? Benefits such as - Matching VPs as a PSA and as a CSA? The same with sale VPs and commissions? If that’s the case, I may have just found a potential gold mine! Unfortunately this affiliate is not active, so I better do some more work with him!! Cheers - Nimo

Have any of you guys had this?

I sent this ticket to Support:

Can you sort this out please.
Today I received a message to say that this PSA of mine has been assigned to me as CSA through the CSA Exchange
Image Attachment:

I received the following reply:

Username: | Date: 06/22/2016 1:59 pm
It appears you are his sponsor as well as csa. You can put him into the csa exchange however if you wish. He will remain your psa however.
Thank you and have a great day!!

XXXX
TC/SFI Support Team

Does this mean that I will get the benefits of him being both a PSA as well as CSA?
Benefits such as - Matching VPs as a PSA and as a CSA? The same with sale VPs and commissions?

If that’s the case, I may have just found a potential gold mine!
Unfortunately this affiliate is not active, so I better do some more work with him!!

Cheers - Nimo
22x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Sounds to me like he signed up directly under you, plus signed up another time under another Sponsor who put him in the CSA Exchange and you just happened to get him. Look at the dates in your Genealogy that he signed up initially each time. If there's a gap in dates, he may have had second thoughts and wanted to pursue SFI but didn't know he could still log in from his first signup. Just an idea...
Sounds to me like he signed up directly under you, plus signed up another time under another Sponsor who put him in the CSA Exchange and you just happened to get him. Look at the dates in your Genealogy that he signed up initially each time. If there's a gap in dates, he may have had second thoughts and wanted to pursue SFI but didn't know he could still log in from his first signup. Just an idea...
36x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Hi, Nimo.. Now that's something.. If it is possible to be registered as both, that would sure be a real Gold mine for you as you said it. But I think it's a small glitch within the system where the same one person is assigned to you twice. Anyways, lets hope and accept it the way it is and hopefully you will manage to wake this 'Double Agent' up and start digging gold for you and your team.. All the very best of luck to you..
Hi, Nimo..
Now that's something.. If it is possible to be registered as both, that would sure be a real Gold mine for you as you said it. But I think it's a small glitch within the system where the same one person is assigned to you twice. Anyways, lets hope and accept it the way it is and hopefully you will manage to wake this 'Double Agent' up and start digging gold for you and your team..
All the very best of luck to you..
SUPPORT
Mad L.

Malaysia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Hello, my situation is much simpler. I have received CSA is my CSA for several months. So, it remains what it was. I sent him back a letter of welcome. I just hope that the system will not often make such omissions.
Hello, my situation is much simpler. I have received CSA is my CSA for several months. So, it remains what it was. I sent him back a letter of welcome. I just hope that the system will not often make such omissions.
Margareta R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago

It means that you are serving a dual role to one Affiliate and I don't think it is right. I am surprised to note Support Team response to your ticket on the matter. I believe that there is a mix-up somewhere which has to be corrected. Can Support Team re-examine this case and come out with the position.
It means that you are serving a dual role to one Affiliate and I don't think it is right. I am surprised to note Support Team response to your ticket on the matter. I believe that there is a mix-up somewhere which has to be corrected. Can Support Team re-examine this case and come out with the position.

Posted over 2 years ago

Kind of defeats the purpose of having a co-sponsor doesn't it.

Posted over 2 years ago

[quote=557928]Kind of defeats the purpose of having a co-sponsor doesn't it.[/quote] I agree...and if it's really a double account, that is not allowed, right? But, his ID would be different in that case...the Support would have seen that, I suppose... Anyway, a strange situation...
William R. I. posted:

I agree...and if it's really a double account, that is not allowed, right?

But, his ID would be different in that case...the Support would have seen that, I suppose...

Anyway, a strange situation...
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,338 | Followers: 1,127 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago 1 Reply

Not necessarily a double registration. Nimo's PSA was assigned to someone elsa as a CSA, and his new Co-sponsor offered the guy to the CSA Exchange. And the lucky winner was: Nimo :smile: . But I agree, not a lucky situation, should be changed some way. For me this seems to be a bug in the CSA Exchange program. And I am sure Nimo wouldn't receive both Sponsor & Co-sponsor benefits.
Not necessarily a double registration. Nimo's PSA was assigned to someone elsa as a CSA, and his new Co-sponsor offered the guy to the CSA Exchange. And the lucky winner was: Nimo
. But I agree, not a lucky situation, should be changed some way. For me this seems to be a bug in the CSA Exchange program.
And I am sure Nimo wouldn't receive both Sponsor & Co-sponsor benefits.
3x SUPPORT
Attila F.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Nimo P.

[quote=557963]Not necessarily a double registration. Nimo's PSA was assigned to someone elsa as a CSA, and his new Co-sponsor offered the guy to the CSA Exchange. And the lucky winner was: Nimo :smile: . But I agree, not a lucky situation, should be changed some way. For me this seems to be a bug in the CSA Exchange program. And I am sure Nimo wouldn't receive both Sponsor & Co-sponsor benefits.[/quote] I think you are right Attila. That is probably what has happened as the affiliate has the same SFI ID and I do participate in the CSA Exchange. I suspect that if he was an active affiliate his previous co-sponsor would not have put him in the CSA Exchange pool. Still as Randy says it kind of defeat the CSA system. I have tried to work with this man in the past but he has not responded to any of my messages. I have put him in the CSA Exchange pool. Hopefully someone else can get him activated.
Attila F. posted:
Not necessarily a double registration. Nimo's PSA was assigned to someone elsa as a CSA, and his new Co-sponsor offered the guy to the CSA Exchange. And the lucky winner was: Nimo
. But I agree, not a lucky situation, should be changed some way. For me this seems to be a bug in the CSA Exchange program.
And I am sure Nimo wouldn't receive both Sponsor & Co-sponsor benefits.

I think you are right Attila.

That is probably what has happened as the affiliate has the same SFI ID and I do participate in the CSA Exchange.
I suspect that if he was an active affiliate his previous co-sponsor would not have put him in the CSA Exchange pool.

Still as Randy says it kind of defeat the CSA system.

I have tried to work with this man in the past but he has not responded to any of my messages. I have put him in the CSA Exchange pool. Hopefully someone else can get him activated.
22x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

This does not come to a surprise. I look at it as a double whammy, may it was for the benefit of the sponsor. Most likely they could of had a bit of hesitation to responding the first time, did their research and came back a second time around to consider reaping the benefit of joining and taking the initial investment that it could be the perfect opportunity. Likewise it's best to reach out to him...looks like a goldmine for you. There are plenty of tools and resources to help dig for gold, as you provide the valuable resource to initially being a great help.
This does not come to a surprise. I look at it as a double whammy, may it was for the benefit of the sponsor. Most likely they could of had a bit of hesitation to responding the first time, did their research and came back a second time around to consider reaping the benefit of joining and taking the initial investment that it could be the perfect opportunity. Likewise it's best to reach out to him...looks like a goldmine for you. There are plenty of tools and resources to help dig for gold, as you provide the valuable resource to initially being a great help.
Destiny M.

United States

Posted over 2 years ago

What could this be? Please allow corporate hqts to answer.....right?
What could this be? Please allow corporate hqts to answer.....right?

Posted over 2 years ago More by Nelson Nehemiah L. 1 Reply

Hi Nimo, Please put forward this to the support team again. Perhaps this would land on a different person within the support team. It might be that the person who answered you first overlooked this somehow, because this defeats the purpose of having a co-sponsor. This is what I think.
Hi Nimo,

Please put forward this to the support team again. Perhaps this would land on a different person within the support team. It might be that the person who answered you first overlooked this somehow, because this defeats the purpose of having a co-sponsor. This is what I think.
Nelson Nehemiah L.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings