Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Won 50 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)

Posted over 3 years ago

I won auction #69737 for 50 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSA) just in price of $1.28.
I won auction #69737 for 50 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSA) just in price of $1.28.

Posted over 3 years ago

:dizzy: WOW :collision: That's fantastic news Khalid :smile: well done and good luck for future PB Auctions too
WOW

That's fantastic news Khalid

well done and good luck for future PB Auctions too

Posted over 3 years ago

Congratulations Khalid and more winnings on future PB auctions!
Congratulations Khalid and more winnings on future PB auctions!
Salsa P.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

waw!...congrat
waw!...congrat

Posted over 3 years ago

Khalid Saeed A - Congrats on your Auction win of 50 CSAs for $1.28, keep winning. Bye for now.
Khalid Saeed A - Congrats on your Auction win of 50 CSAs for $1.28, keep winning. Bye for now.
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Hello Khalid Saeed A! Congratulations once again for winning 50 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSA).
Hello Khalid Saeed A!

Congratulations once again for winning 50 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSA).
13x SUPPORT
Muhammad Azam K.

Bahrain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Congrats Khalid, on your win there no place online and off-line that can beat that price.:thumbsup::runner: As soon they arrive contact the csa and let them know you will provide full support. Any questions you're not sure of; contact your sponser/upline team members and come here for support.:sunglasses:
Congrats Khalid, on your win there no place online and off-line that can beat that price.

As soon they arrive contact the csa and let them know you will provide full support. Any questions you're
not sure of; contact your sponser/upline team members and come here for support.
18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Excellent advice for Saeed, Nelson, and congrats on a really great win, Saeed!!:))... Renee
Excellent advice for Saeed, Nelson, and congrats on a really great win, Saeed!!:))...

Renee

Posted over 3 years ago

Khalid, Congratulations!Way To Go! Keep up the winning streak! Winning in the PriceBenders auction is truly a great way to build your team. Read the following, www.sfimg.com/Training/AwesomeSponsor .
Khalid,
Congratulations!Way To Go! Keep up the winning streak! Winning in the PriceBenders auction is truly a great way to build your team. Read the following, www.sfimg.com/Training/AwesomeSponsor .
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

I won those myself as well. wish I could have won them at your price but I didn't, congratulations
I won those myself as well. wish I could have won them at your price
but I didn't, congratulations
5x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago

Congratulations Khalid. Keep on going with the good work.
Congratulations Khalid. Keep on going with the good work.
Nelson Nehemiah L.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up

Posted over 3 years ago

Good for you congrats
Good for you congrats
2x SUPPORT
Jan D.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings