Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

can't access my own leadership page

Posted over 3 years ago More by Michael S.

Hi I can' t access my own leadership page, does anyone know how to solve this thanks

Hi I can' t access my own leadership page, does anyone know how to solve this
thanks
Michael S.

France

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi I think you have to be a team leader to be able to do that and I see that you are still an Executive Affiliate.
Hi I think you have to be a team leader to be able to do that and I see that you are still an Executive Affiliate.
Oluwafoyeke A.

France

E365 Country Champion

Merci Oluwafoueke, c'est possible
Merci Oluwafoueke, c'est possible
Michael S.

France

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi Michael, It is enough to connect you to your SFI home page and, in top of the page at the level your name and ID number SFI you will find a small button normally green with written on it LP and since you are not yet a team leader with the obligation to maintain at certain dates, the update your page ... Well, now it just click this button to access your LP. Have a nice day! Dear colleague. ;-D
Hi Michael,
It is enough to connect you to your SFI home page and, in top of the page at the level your name and ID number SFI you will find a small button normally green with written on it LP and since you are not yet a team leader with the obligation to maintain at certain dates, the update your page ... Well, now it just click this button to access your LP. Have a nice day! Dear colleague. ;-D
Jean-Louis J.

France

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Merci Jean Louis
Merci Jean Louis
Michael S.

France

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings