SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Member signing out

Posted 5 days ago More by Goran M.

Hello fellow SFI-ers One of my former PSA was inactive for over a year and now is only as my PRM. He contacted me lately and asked for help as he is still getting emails from ECA's and Tripleclicks. He forgot his log-in data and indly asked me if I can somehow delete him from subscription from Tripleclicks. What I'm asking is, can it be done from my side and where should it be best to turn to? SFI support or TC support Where I could ask for his removal from mailing list by his email address. He aggrees that support send him also email to confirm so that it would not look like I want to remove him by my self. Thank you in advance Goran
Hello fellow SFI-ers
One of my former PSA was inactive for over a year and now is only as my PRM.
He contacted me lately and asked for help as he is still getting emails from ECA's and Tripleclicks.
He forgot his log-in data and indly asked me if I can somehow delete him from subscription from Tripleclicks.

What I'm asking is, can it be done from my side and where should it be best to turn to?
SFI support
or
TC support

Where I could ask for his removal from mailing list by his email address.
He aggrees that support send him also email to confirm so that it would not look like I want to remove him by my self.

Thank you in advance

Goran
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.
I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.
4x SUPPORT
Fay J.

United States

Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569072]I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.[/quote] Thank you Fay Yes I would send also a copy of email I received. But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language :wink: Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me. Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team :smiley: BR
Fay J. posted:

Thank you Fay
Yes I would send also a copy of email I received.
But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language

Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me.
Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team

BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569073]Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers [/quote] Hi Parameswaran I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member. At least I can not find it anywhere. Ty BR
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

Hi Parameswaran
I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member.
At least I can not find it anywhere.
Ty
BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1569077][quote=1569073]Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers [/quote] Hi Parameswaran I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member. At least I can not find it anywhere. Ty BR[/quote] As long as you have the email address he used for SFI, they should be able to find it.
Goran M. posted:
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi Goran,

Cheers

Hi Parameswaran
I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member.
At least I can not find it anywhere.
Ty
BR

As long as you have the email address he used for SFI, they should be able to find it.
32x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I agree with everyone. I was contacted by a new CSA with a similar problem earlier this year. They wanted to be removed from SFI and TripleClicks. I clicked on Support and submitted a ticket with a copy of the e-mail sent to me. The ticket was resolved within 24 hours.
I agree with everyone. I was contacted by a new CSA with a similar problem earlier this year. They wanted to be removed from SFI and TripleClicks. I clicked on Support and submitted a ticket with a copy of the e-mail sent to me. The ticket was resolved within 24 hours.
Gene C.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Hi Goran Ask him to check at the bottom of the email, there should be a link that he can click to unsubscribe. He can use that link to prevent further emails being sent to him
Hi Goran
Ask him to check at the bottom of the email, there should be a link that he can click to unsubscribe. He can use that link to prevent further emails being sent to him
Tungamirai M.

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1569125]Hi Goran Ask him to check at the bottom of the email, there should be a link that he can click to unsubscribe. He can use that link to prevent further emails being sent to him[/quote] I totally agree with your simple solution. :thumbsup: [u]The Law requires marketing emails to have an Unsubscribe link! :eight_spoked_asterisk: [/u] Best Wishes,
Tungamirai M. posted:
Hi Goran
Ask him to check at the bottom of the email, there should be a link that he can click to unsubscribe. He can use that link to prevent further emails being sent to him

I totally agree with your simple solution.

The Law requires marketing emails to have an Unsubscribe link!

Best Wishes,
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 5 days ago

If he is a PRM, he should be able to log in at TripleClicks and edit this info himself. https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/ If it is failing to log him in, the failed log on page should show options on changing / recovering ID or Password.
If he is a PRM, he should be able to log in at TripleClicks and edit this info himself.
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/

If it is failing to log him in, the failed log on page should show options on changing / recovering ID or Password.
76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1569075][quote=1569072]I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.[/quote] Thank you Fay Yes I would send also a copy of email I received. But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language :wink: Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me. Also [b]would paste a google translate for easier understanding[/b] for support team :smiley: BR[/quote] :wave::wave: You answered your own question...:thumbsup: Smart guy :ok_hand: Why don't you tell [ pass on to ] the downline member THIS :mag_right::key:: (1) "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." - Beverly Sills (2) I succeed mainly because i never quit - Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Goran M. posted:
Fay J. posted:

Thank you Fay
Yes I would send also a copy of email I received.
But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language

Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me.
Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team

BR

You answered your own question...
Smart guy

Why don't you tell [ pass on to ] the downline member THIS
:
(1)
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
- Beverly Sills
(2)
I succeed mainly because i never quit - Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.