Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need Help With Creating a Sitemap For My Blogger Blog

Posted 24 days ago

Am sorry for bring up a topic not in line with SFI. I have been trying to create a sitemap for my blogger blog, but haven't got any idea on how to go about it, so if you all don't mind, could you please put me through.
Am sorry for bring up a topic not in line with SFI.

I have been trying to create a sitemap for my blogger blog, but haven't got any idea on how to go about it, so if you all don't mind, could you please put me through.
Boluwatife J.

Nigeria

Posted 24 days ago

Hi Baluwatife There is nothing wrong in asking any Network Marketing question like this one. SFI too has a Site Map You may look at it. See how it is linked to various pages & create a Site Map for your Blog. Go to SFI Site Map here : https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/Sitemap All the best Manohar
Hi Baluwatife

There is nothing wrong in asking any Network Marketing
question like this one.
SFI too has a Site Map
You may look at it. See how it is linked to various pages &
create a Site Map for your Blog.
Go to SFI Site Map here : www.sfimg.com/Reference/Sitemap

All the best
Manohar
86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 24 days ago

High, if you refer to your blog on blogger.com you can choose the Layout you prefer. Then you have various so-called Gadgets - make your choice and organize your Gadgets as per your needs. I hope this was helpful. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
High,
if you refer to your blog on blogger.com you can choose the Layout you
prefer. Then you have various so-called Gadgets - make your choice
and organize your Gadgets as per your needs.

I hope this was helpful.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
9x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 24 days ago

Hi! Hope this will help. Go on the Sitemap Generator (you will find it easy on google) and type the full address of your blogspot blog (or your self-hosted Blogger blog). Click the Create Sitemap button and this tool will instantly generate the necessary text for your sitemap. Copy the entire generated text to your clipboard. Next, go to your Blogger dashboard and under Settings – > Search Preferences, the enable Custom robots.txt option (available in the Crawling and Indexing section). Paste the clipboard text here and save your changes. And we are done. Search engines will automatically discover your XML sitemap files via the robots.txt file and you don’t have to ping them manually.
Hi! Hope this will help.

Go on the Sitemap Generator (you will find it easy on google) and type the full address of your blogspot blog (or your self-hosted Blogger blog).
Click the Create Sitemap button and this tool will instantly generate the necessary text for your sitemap. Copy the entire generated text to your clipboard.
Next, go to your Blogger dashboard and under Settings – > Search Preferences, the enable Custom robots.txt option (available in the Crawling and Indexing section). Paste the clipboard text here and save your changes.

And we are done. Search engines will automatically discover your XML sitemap files via the robots.txt file and you don’t have to ping them manually.
Nedeljko S.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 24 days ago

Hi Boluwatife, Although this is not a familiar topic but try out this link. https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/&hl=en-NG Wishing you the best
Hi Boluwatife,
Although this is not a familiar topic but try out this link. googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/&hl=en-NG Wishing you the best
Muyiwa A.

Nigeria

Posted 24 days ago

I would advise to to sign up to google search console. Once you have signed up you will need to verify you own the website. Once that has been completed you will need to go to sitemaps then add sitemaps and enter /sitemap.xml If you have any problems let me know and I can do it for you if you give the back-end access. Hope this helps
I would advise to to sign up to google search console. Once you have signed up you will need to verify you own the website. Once that has been completed you will need to go to sitemaps then add sitemaps and enter /sitemap.xml

If you have any problems let me know and I can do it for you if you give the back-end access.

Hope this helps
3x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 24 days ago

Here's another way to do this: 1) Create a new page and put a title on it "Sitemap". 2) Open the HTML editor for that page, go to an online sitemap generator for blogger.com, generate the codes, then copy the codes and paste them on the HTML new page of your blog. Or, if you want to, you can go to Youtube to search for this. There are a lot of videos you can watch on Youtube that teach people how to operate a blogger.com blog. Best regards, ~ Gomer Magtibay
Here's another way to do this:

1) Create a new page and put a title on it "Sitemap".

2) Open the HTML editor for that page, go to an online sitemap generator for blogger.com, generate the codes, then copy the codes and paste them on the HTML new page of your blog.

Or, if you want to, you can go to Youtube to search for this. There are a lot of videos you can watch on Youtube that teach people how to operate a blogger.com blog.

Best regards,

~ Gomer Magtibay
Gomer M.

Philippines

Posted 24 days ago

Nedeljko happy SFI joining anniversary!
Nedeljko happy SFI joining anniversary!
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

Hi It is very simple just search via Google and get which one you like as paid or free.
Hi
It is very simple just search via Google and get which one you like as paid or free.
Abdul Q.

Pakistan

| Edit settings