SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What will happen to my CSAs

Posted 3 months ago More by Richard M.

[quote=1517669]Use your rewadicals to buy VP instead of CSA'S. At the cost of 3 rewardicals you can buy 1 vp. Using your rewadicals is a fast way to grow your VP in record time. Play some games and auctions and use your earned rewardicals to buy your VP and you can have your 1500VP in no time at all. There is always a way. [b]Never say it can't be done[/b].[/quote] I bolded the last few words that Dan said!!! If you read my post above right after Dan's, you can see that even with just 9 days remaining you can still get at least 918VP, and if you don't need that many, use Dan's and my recommendations in combination. Richard
Dan B. posted:
Use your rewadicals to buy VP instead of CSA'S. At the cost of 3 rewardicals you can buy 1 vp. Using your rewadicals is a fast way to grow your VP in record time. Play some games and auctions and use your earned rewardicals to buy your VP and you can have your 1500VP in no time at all. There is always a way. Never say it can't be done.

I bolded the last few words that Dan said!!!

If you read my post above right after Dan's, you can see that even with just 9 days remaining you can still get at least 918VP, and if you don't need that many, use Dan's and my recommendations in combination.

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings