SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Card King Winner.

Posted 3 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS, YOONUS, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for September 16, 2018! The final Zackpot was 749 TCredits. Your share was 25 TCredits. They have been added to your TripleClicks Member account and you may start redeeming them immediately. To learn about all the different ways you can use your TCredits, log in at: http://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php On September 16, 2018, you also earned playing Card King: * 370 points for the Card King Leaderboard * You earned 10 Rewardicals (redeem at Rewardical.com)
CONGRATULATIONS, YOONUS, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for September 16, 2018!

The final Zackpot was 749 TCredits. Your share was 25 TCredits. They have been added to your TripleClicks Member account and you may start redeeming them immediately. To learn about all the different ways you can use your TCredits, log in at:

www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php

On September 16, 2018, you also earned playing Card King:
* 370 points for the Card King Leaderboard
* You earned 10 Rewardicals (redeem at Rewardical.com)
6x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Yoonus S! That is a great Zackpot win! Card King is really a great EZ game which can be played FREE twice daily and we have a chance to win many free TCredits if we are amongst the top 100 scorers! The Zackpot becomes more sweeter if we are in top 10. Top ten scorers of the day get 5 shares of the Zackpot. I too won it twice this month being in top 10, a rare occasion. Keep playing, keep winning!
Congratulations Yoonus S! That is a great Zackpot win!

Card King is really a great EZ game which can be played FREE twice daily and we have a chance to win many free TCredits if we are amongst the top 100 scorers! The Zackpot becomes more sweeter if we are in top 10. Top ten scorers of the day get 5 shares of the Zackpot.

I too won it twice this month being in top 10, a rare occasion.

Keep playing, keep winning!

46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh. Keep playing and keep winning. Wish you all the best.
Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh.
Keep playing and keep winning.
Wish you all the best.
25x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Yesterday I won 3 CSA"s on the card game. I spent just 2 T credits. Adding to the team is #1 for success.
Yesterday I won 3 CSA"s on the card game.
I spent just 2 T credits.

Adding to the team is #1 for success.
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Lilia G. JELENA G.

| Edit settings