SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman.

Posted 3 months ago More by YOONUS S.

Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman and thank you! Keep up the Great work! And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal.
Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman and thank you!
Keep up the Great work!
And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal.
6x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1512473]Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman and thank you! Keep up the Great work! And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal. [/quote] Greeting Yoonus! I congratulate Sanchia Ackerman EA status. Much success in further work. Good luck. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BdAUWst.gif[/img]
YOONUS S. posted:
Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Keep up the Great work!

Greeting Yoonus!
I congratulate Sanchia Ackerman EA status.
Much success in further work.
Good luck.
73x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago 1 Reply

Greeting Yoonus! I join with congratulations on the EA status of Mr Sanchia Ackerman. The first big step in one month when you gain 500 ADU (five hundred) to change status. I want you a great number, out of these 500, to be working. Best regards :four_leaf_clover:

Greeting Yoonus!
I join with congratulations on the EA status of Mr Sanchia Ackerman.
The first big step in one month when you gain 500 ADU (five hundred) to change status. I want you a great number, out of these 500, to be working.
Best regards

SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Sanchia, Congratulations for your recent achievement/ advancement. Now is time to move to another level(BTL) for 500 CSA. Keep advancing Congrats once again. Thanks
Hello Sanchia,
Congratulations for your recent achievement/ advancement.
Now is time to move to another level(BTL) for 500 CSA.
Keep advancing
Congrats once again.
Thanks
Chimezirim A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman 👍
Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman 👍
SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations to EA, rank, good luck! I wish you another good job, Yoonuss ! And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal.[img]https://i.imgur.com/atEFCgh.gif[/img] Lászlóné Somogyi.
Congratulations to EA, rank, good luck! I wish you another good job, Yoonuss ! And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal. Lászlóné Somogyi.
6x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Veronika P.

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations to both of you! Excellent Team Work! [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/09/12/step-it-up-september-contest-win-13000-csas/]Step-It-Up September Contest[/url] is a cool way to get at least 500 CSAs. Few active CSAs received from it will give you a long term income. All the best. Go for it.
Congratulations to both of you! Excellent Team Work!

Step-It-Up September Contest is a cool way to get at least 500 CSAs. Few active CSAs received from it will give you a long term income.

All the best. Go for it.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1512473]Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman and thank you! Keep up the Great work! And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal. [/quote] Great work, Sanchia Ackerman! Congratulations on your requalification as an EA! Cheers! Mohammed Ahmed
YOONUS S. posted:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Keep up the Great work!

Great work, Sanchia Ackerman!
Congratulations on your requalification as an EA!
Cheers!

Mohammed Ahmed
3x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Sanchia for requalifing to Executive Affiliate. Much success for you!
Congratulations Sanchia for requalifing to Executive Affiliate. Much success for you!
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1512473]Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Sanchia Ackerman Springs, -- (ZA) Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman and thank you! Keep up the Great work! And Best luck for your Set it Up Goal. [/quote] Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman,:bouquet:
YOONUS S. posted:

Sanchia Ackerman
Springs, -- (ZA)

Keep up the Great work!

Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman,
SUPPORT
Dipa D.

Bangladesh

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations, Sanchia! Congratulations, Yoonus! Great team work! I'm very proud of you! Keep up with the great work! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lBSdZVU.png[/img]
Congratulations, Sanchia! Congratulations, Yoonus! Great team work! I'm very proud of you! Keep up with the great work!

8x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by YOONUS S.

[quote=1512482] Greeting Yoonus! I join with congratulations on the EA status of Mr Sanchia Ackerman. The first big step in one month when you gain 500 ADU (five hundred) to change status. I want you a great number, out of these 500, to be working. Best regards :four_leaf_clover: [/quote] Thanks Slavoljub. Sanchia Ackerman was already EA last month. So she won't get those 500 CSAs for becoming EA now. But the good thing is that she is going to be BTL today. She was BTL some months back for many months. And she retaining it today! I am so proud of her. Good luck Sanchia Ackerman!
Slavoljub V. posted:

Greeting Yoonus!
I join with congratulations on the EA status of Mr Sanchia Ackerman.
The first big step in one month when you gain 500 ADU (five hundred) to change status. I want you a great number, out of these 500, to be working.
Best regards

Thanks Slavoljub.
Sanchia Ackerman was already EA last month. So she won't get those 500 CSAs for becoming EA now.
But the good thing is that she is going to be BTL today. She was BTL some months back for many months.
And she retaining it today!
I am so proud of her.
Good luck Sanchia Ackerman!
6x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by MATHEWS V.

| Edit settings