Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Computer literacy

Posted about 1 month ago

There is hardly any work today that does not require computer literacy. If your computers and IT are not a profession, you need to know that you are working and working in basic word processing and table programs. The most common programs that you need to know and use are word processing programs (Word, Notepad), programs for working with tables (such as Excel, Access), programs for making different presentations (Powerpoint or the like), programs for image processing, etc. Computer literacy is hard to imagine without the ability to use the Internet. The Internet is an important source of a wide variety of information, and therefore the skills of searching and navigating the Internet are becoming more and more important. Searching the Internet means at the same time the ability to analyze and speed the identification of information in the sea available and identify those that can really be helpful to us. Computer literacy also implies the ability to use information technology to communicate (e-mail client), and for some tasks and ability to use social networks. So in the SFI business. Computer literacy is very important and with it the training of work becomes easy and the way SFI works. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AKDxvqM.jpg[/img]
There is hardly any work today that does not require computer literacy. If your computers and IT are not a profession, you need to know that you are working and working in basic word processing and table programs.

The most common programs that you need to know and use are word processing programs (Word, Notepad), programs for working with tables (such as Excel, Access), programs for making different presentations (Powerpoint or the like), programs for image processing, etc.

Computer literacy is hard to imagine without the ability to use the Internet. The Internet is an important source of a wide variety of information, and therefore the skills of searching and navigating the Internet are becoming more and more important. Searching the Internet means at the same time the ability to analyze and speed the identification of information in the sea available and identify those that can really be helpful to us.

Computer literacy also implies the ability to use information technology to communicate (e-mail client), and for some tasks and ability to use social networks.
So in the SFI business. Computer literacy is very important and with it the training of work becomes easy and the way SFI works.

31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Nice post Snezana! The basic qualification we need in our prospects is to have some degree of Computer Literacy. People with knowledge of computers tend to learn SFI faster than others. Thanks for sharing this useful information here and I am sure many affiliates who want to recruit new people in SFI will look into this quality in prospects. This will really help.
Nice post Snezana!

The basic qualification we need in our prospects is to have some degree of Computer Literacy. People with knowledge of computers tend to learn SFI faster than others.

Thanks for sharing this useful information here and I am sure many affiliates who want to recruit new people in SFI will look into this quality in prospects. This will really help.
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Snezana, Truly, the world has become a global village. All thanks to ICT. There is virtually no work or profession that does not require a basic knowledge of ICT currently. In SFI, no affiliate has any place worthwhile without a basic knowledge of ICT and that is why a free internet income course is part of the training for affiliates to upgrade or sharpen their ICT skills. Thanks for your enlightenment. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Hello Snezana,

Truly, the world has become a global village. All thanks to ICT.

There is virtually no work or profession that does not require a basic knowledge of ICT currently.

In SFI, no affiliate has any place worthwhile without a basic knowledge of ICT and that is why a free internet income course is part of the training for affiliates to upgrade or sharpen their ICT skills.

Thanks for your enlightenment.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Hi Snezana M, You're right....This is the Age of Technology. ICT knowledge is the main tool to access the life in nowadays. In my country ICT or computer literacy has just started as one of the main goal of my government to introduce it to all citizens, especially to new school students. However, in the past we we're unlucky without knowing this knowledge. But what made me staying strong, is from knowing at the very beginning the background of our founder here, MR GERY who had also no brackround with ICT at all when he first started SFI. By the way, we must adapt with new things if we want to success, and one of the main tool we need to learn to make success more easy is match with what you said in your post. Thanks for your sharing. All the best.
Hi Snezana M,

You're right....This is the Age of Technology. ICT knowledge is the main tool to access the life in nowadays.

In my country ICT or computer literacy has just started as one of the main goal of my government to introduce it to all citizens, especially to new school students. However, in the past we we're unlucky without knowing this knowledge.

But what made me staying strong, is from knowing at the very beginning the background of our founder here, MR GERY who had also no brackround with ICT at all when he first started SFI.

By the way, we must adapt with new things if we want to success, and one of the main tool we need to learn to make success more easy is match with what you said in your post.

Thanks for your sharing.

All the best.

SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

Posted about 1 month ago

Yes, truly said. Without having a knowledge of computers and Internet, no one can succeed in Internet marketing or no one can earn any thing from Internet. There are many small things that we need to have knowledge about. Internet is just like a big ocean where we need to have the knowledge of swimming into this before diving deep into it in order to collect pearls and many more valuable objects...
Yes, truly said.

Without having a knowledge of computers and Internet, no one can succeed in Internet marketing or no one can earn any thing from Internet. There are many small things that we need to have knowledge about. Internet is just like a big ocean where we need to have the knowledge of swimming into this before diving deep into it in order to collect pearls and many more valuable objects...
Preeti K.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Postovana Snezana M , I read you post carefully , It's all there and that's it . I would add that more and more of our business environment is moving to mobile devices. A pleasant day and a successful future work ! Zoran Vukovic
Postovana Snezana M ,
I read you post carefully ,
It's all there and that's it .
I would add that more and more of our business environment is moving
to mobile devices.
A pleasant day and a successful future work !
Zoran Vukovic
293x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1509183]There is hardly any work today that does not require computer literacy. If your computers and IT are not a profession, you need to know that you are working and working in basic word processing and table programs. The most common programs that you need to know and use are word processing programs (Word, Notepad), programs for working with tables (such as Excel, Access), programs for making different presentations (Powerpoint or the like), programs for image processing, etc. Computer literacy is hard to imagine without the ability to use the Internet. The Internet is an important source of a wide variety of information, and therefore the skills of searching and navigating the Internet are becoming more and more important. Searching the Internet means at the same time the ability to analyze and speed the identification of information in the sea available and identify those that can really be helpful to us. Computer literacy also implies the ability to use information technology to communicate (e-mail client), and for some tasks and ability to use social networks. So in the SFI business. Computer literacy is very important and with it the training of work becomes easy and the way SFI works. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AKDxvqM.jpg[/img][/quote] I quiet agree with you on all your submission on the knowledge of computer literacy as an important tool for today's world. Rightly said and delivered because without this knowledge and understanding one is like a fish on a dry land. As our people will always say, " a fish life depends on water or river of any kind" Such is same with ICT and the digitalization of the world which today is a global village where at the press of a single bottom all that one needs is at his or her disposal In moving on with the trending and evolution in technology the need for one to belong by being abreast with the mean thing of the present. The analogy years are over because yesterday cheque is drawn tomorrow's cheque is a promissory note Thanks for sharing. Tony O. Nigeria
Snezana M. posted:
There is hardly any work today that does not require computer literacy. If your computers and IT are not a profession, you need to know that you are working and working in basic word processing and table programs.

The most common programs that you need to know and use are word processing programs (Word, Notepad), programs for working with tables (such as Excel, Access), programs for making different presentations (Powerpoint or the like), programs for image processing, etc.

Computer literacy is hard to imagine without the ability to use the Internet. The Internet is an important source of a wide variety of information, and therefore the skills of searching and navigating the Internet are becoming more and more important. Searching the Internet means at the same time the ability to analyze and speed the identification of information in the sea available and identify those that can really be helpful to us.

Computer literacy also implies the ability to use information technology to communicate (e-mail client), and for some tasks and ability to use social networks.
So in the SFI business. Computer literacy is very important and with it the training of work becomes easy and the way SFI works.

I quiet agree with you on all your submission on the knowledge of computer literacy as an important tool for today's world. Rightly said and delivered because without this knowledge and understanding one is like a fish on a dry land. As our people will always say, " a fish life depends on water or river of any kind"
Such is same with ICT and the digitalization of the world which today is a global village where at the press of a single bottom all that one needs is at his or her disposal
In moving on with the trending and evolution in technology the need for one to belong by being abreast with the mean thing of the present. The analogy years are over because yesterday cheque is drawn tomorrow's cheque is a promissory note
Thanks for sharing.
Tony O.
Nigeria
2x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1509271]Hi Snezana M, You're right....This is the Age of Technology. ICT knowledge is the main tool to access the life in nowadays. In my country ICT or computer literacy has just started as one of the main goal of my government to introduce it to all citizens, especially to new school students. However, in the past we we're unlucky without knowing this knowledge. But what made me staying strong, is from knowing at the very beginning the background of our founder here, MR GERY who had also no brackround with ICT at all when he first started SFI. By the way, we must adapt with new things if we want to success, and one of the main tool we need to learn to make success more easy is match with what you said in your post. Thanks for your sharing. All the best. [/quote] Thank you, Snezana on a good post! Certainly ... the time of the technology has brought many opportunities in the work and many "windows", in the world! Especially, my rejoicing, your success, Timan ...I was interested in your story about the country where you live ... deep in the ocean in the central part of the Pacific Ocean ... really, for me too far and therefore I am glad you have risen ... from that the world where slowly but surely the technology enters the door. and congratulate you on this and when you have time, present your country and its beauty! Best regards Dusica
Timan M. posted:
Hi Snezana M,

You're right....This is the Age of Technology. ICT knowledge is the main tool to access the life in nowadays.

In my country ICT or computer literacy has just started as one of the main goal of my government to introduce it to all citizens, especially to new school students. However, in the past we we're unlucky without knowing this knowledge.

But what made me staying strong, is from knowing at the very beginning the background of our founder here, MR GERY who had also no brackround with ICT at all when he first started SFI.

By the way, we must adapt with new things if we want to success, and one of the main tool we need to learn to make success more easy is match with what you said in your post.

Thanks for your sharing.

All the best.

Thank you, Snezana on a good post! Certainly ... the time of the technology has brought many opportunities in the work and many "windows", in the world! Especially, my rejoicing, your success, Timan ...I was interested in your story about the country where you live ... deep in the ocean in the central part of the Pacific Ocean ... really, for me too far and therefore I am glad you have risen ... from that the world where slowly but surely the technology enters the door. and congratulate you on this and when you have time, present your country and its beauty! Best regards Dusica
18x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #10

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Snezana As one of the "older" generation I have mixed feelings about your post. :smile: Whilst I agree that in this day and age computer literacy is essential there are many of us, mainly because of our age, who are not as computer literate as we would like to be. I don't think that my current lack of knowledge will hold me back. I say "current" because every day I learn something new, whether it's about sfi, computers, (today I sent a screen shot for the first time ever) or life in general. I would not call myself computer literate but over the years I have managed to teach myself enough to get by. Often it's a case of hitting a wall and then finding a way over the wall. I think what I'm trying to say is that there are different levels of literacy but I would never dream of letting that hold me back, and I don't think I'm unique in any way. We learn as we go along.:blush::. :heart_eyes: Have a lovely day.
Hi Snezana
As one of the "older" generation I have mixed feelings about your post.

Whilst I agree that in this day and age computer literacy is essential there are many of us, mainly because of our age, who are not as computer literate as we would like to be. I don't think that my current lack of knowledge will hold me back. I say "current" because every day I learn something new, whether it's about sfi, computers, (today I sent a screen shot for the first time ever) or life in general. I would not call myself computer literate but over the years I have managed to teach myself enough to get by. Often it's a case of hitting a wall and then finding a way over the wall.
I think what I'm trying to say is that there are different levels of literacy but I would never dream of letting that hold me back, and I don't think I'm unique in any way. We learn as we go along.
:.

Have a lovely day.
Anna S.

South Africa

| Edit settings