SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My team achievement .

Posted 4 months ago

I received three team mails in my mail account . 1st one Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: ANIL SIRPAL 2nd one Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Patrick Chukwu 3rd one Good news! One of your co-sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: Koviljka Backović Congratulations on achieving your monthly success for August .I know you have worked hard for this accomplishment and i truly appreciate your dedication. Keep going with your own planning speed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LQTLOis.jpg[/img] All the best. Fahmida Azad
I received three team mails in my mail account .

1st one
Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

ANIL SIRPAL

2nd one

Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

Patrick Chukwu

3rd one

Good news! One of your co-sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

Koviljka Backović

Congratulations on achieving your monthly success for August .I know you have worked hard
for this accomplishment and i truly appreciate your dedication.
Keep going with your own planning speed.

All the best.

Fahmida Azad
3x SUPPORT
Fahmida a.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations Anil Sirpal, Patrick Chukwu, and Koviljka Backović. Very well done and keep it up. Congratulations Fahmida Azad, great teamwork. wish your team much more success in SFI business. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jhMOwYj.jpg[/img] Thank you.
Congratulations Anil Sirpal, Patrick Chukwu, and Koviljka Backović. Very well done and keep it up.
Congratulations Fahmida Azad, great teamwork. wish your team much more success in SFI business.

Thank you.
25x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Edward G. Simona G.

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Anil Sirpil , Patrick Chukwu and Koviljka Backović , you have qualify your EA Status nice going , keep on climbing the ladder of success all the way to the top. Congrats to you too Fahmida , all the best to you and your Team . [img]https://i.imgur.com/9kqnMVn.png[/img]
Congratulations Anil Sirpil , Patrick Chukwu and Koviljka Backović , you have qualify
your EA Status nice going , keep on climbing the ladder of success all the way to the
top. Congrats to you too Fahmida , all the best to you and your Team .
65x SUPPORT
Edward G.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Fahmida and your team! Keep up the good work.
Congratulations Fahmida and your team! Keep up the good work.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

| Edit settings