SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations Yoonus

Posted 4 months ago

Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA: YOONUS SHAIKH Congratulations Yoonus .Good job Yoonus and you are the best .
Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates just requalified as an EA:

YOONUS SHAIKH
Congratulations Yoonus .Good job Yoonus and you are the best .
10x SUPPORT
Padmini k.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations Yoonus
Congratulations Yoonus
14x SUPPORT
Md. R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations to Yoonus Shaikh for requalifying as EA! You are a real leader! You have shown never say die spirit! You have it in you. You can do it. I wish you many more successes. Congratulations Padmini for supporting him very well. Excellent Team effort. Keep up the good work and thank you.
Congratulations to Yoonus Shaikh for requalifying as EA! You are a real leader! You have shown never say die spirit! You have it in you. You can do it. I wish you many more successes.

Congratulations Padmini for supporting him very well. Excellent Team effort.

Keep up the good work and thank you.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Padmini Mohan for posting this Good news here. Thanks Md also. And Great thanks to my Silver Team Leader Gyanendra Puri for the kind and inspiring words and support.
Thanks Padmini Mohan for posting this Good news here.
Thanks Md also.
And Great thanks to my Silver Team Leader Gyanendra Puri for the kind and inspiring words and support.
6x SUPPORT
YOONUS S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[i][/i] Hearty Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh and Padmini Mohan.
Hearty Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh and Padmini Mohan.
MATHEWS V.

India

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh, you are a true leader indeed. Wish you much more success. Congratulations Padmini, your supports are very good. Very well done, keep it up in good work. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WqrHB6c.jpg[/img] Thank you.
Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh, you are a true leader indeed. Wish you much more success.
Congratulations Padmini, your supports are very good. Very well done, keep it up in good work.

Thank you.
25x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Younus Shaikh its good achievements towards your SFI business and if you try to get EA each month,I hope you can get good team with CSA. Kashif
Younus Shaikh its good achievements towards your SFI business and if you try to get EA each month,I hope you can get good team with CSA.

Kashif

Liked by Padmini k.

| Edit settings