Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Please help me understand the Localvantia/RECA inside scoop

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi all, I can see that [b]incorporating both Localvantia/RECA into our individual SFI businesses[/b] is a minefield of [b]opportunity to explode our income[/b] :boom: :boom: but I'm trying to wrap my head around just [b]how it works for those we sign up[/b]! :confused: So I understand that [b]Localvantia is for businesses in our own areas[/b] where we would purchase items things like bread, milk, meat, ect. but also other products and services, and that [b]RECA is for those businesses who have a website already and as running their businesses online[/b]. What I am trying to understand is this: Those [b][u]Online Businesses[/u] we are targeting to join our RECA program, what are the [u]exact changes[/u] they would have to make on their systems[/b] to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept? The same question applies to [b][u]Localvantia[/u], what [u]exactly[/u] would they, for instance, my little shop owner around the corner [u]have to do/create additionally[/u][/b] to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept? For both of these entities, [b]who decides on what the number of Rewardical Tokens each product / service should be/have[/b]? Then for both of these, [b]my benefit for recruiting them would be 1RT per every 10RT they hand out[/b]. I understand that [b]more RT can be earned if we manage to recruit customers who frequent those Localvantia/RECA businesse[/b]s. [u]To those of you who already have Localvantia/RECA in place[/u], [b]what are the ways , tips and strategies you employ to target those customers?[/b] I understand that when we refer business owners to these two concepts, that SFI will provide them with all the information but I would like to also like to understand exactly how it works (or did I miss this information somewhere in our training sections?:flushed:) Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond to my questions. :thumbsup: Kindest regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Hi all,

I can see that incorporating both Localvantia/RECA into our individual SFI businesses is a minefield of opportunity to explode our income
but I'm trying to wrap my head around just how it works for those we sign up!

So I understand that Localvantia is for businesses in our own areas where we would purchase items things like bread, milk, meat, ect. but also other products and services, and that RECA is for those businesses who have a website already and as running their businesses online.

What I am trying to understand is this:

Those Online Businesses we are targeting to join our RECA program, what are the exact changes they would have to make on their systems to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept?

The same question applies to Localvantia, what exactly would they, for instance, my little shop owner around the corner have to do/create additionally to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept?

For both of these entities, who decides on what the number of Rewardical Tokens each product / service should be/have?

Then for both of these, my benefit for recruiting them would be 1RT per every 10RT they hand out. I understand that more RT can be earned if we manage to recruit customers who frequent those Localvantia/RECA businesses. To those of you who already have Localvantia/RECA in place, what are the ways , tips and strategies you employ to target those customers?

I understand that when we refer business owners to these two concepts, that SFI will provide them with all the information but I would like to also like to understand exactly how it works (or did I miss this information somewhere in our training sections?
)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond to my questions.

Kindest regards and God bless

Jenny Julies
SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

hey it can explode your business take some time to see what it is all about and how will it benefits you here are few links to give in sights what is it all about https://www.localvantia.com/About how to get listed https://www.localvantia.com/GetListed registration https://www.localvantia.com/Merchant/Register? terms and conditions https://www.localvantia.com/Terms its great to plat form to attract new customer , gain more exposure , strengthen relation ship with customer .incentives, build royalty ,and improve marketing strategies .hope these links helps you but you need to understand fully do you want to promote and be a business owner yourself . or get your down line to do so any way these links will help a lot .to your success girish ananth
hey it can explode your business take some time to see what it is all about and how will it benefits you here are few links to give in sights what is it all about www.localvantia.com/About
how to get listed www.localvantia.com/GetListed
registration www.localvantia.com/Merchant/Register?
terms and conditions www.localvantia.com/Terms
its great to plat form to attract new customer , gain more exposure , strengthen relation ship with customer .incentives, build royalty ,and improve marketing strategies .hope these links helps you but you need to understand fully do you want to promote and be a business owner yourself . or get your down line to do so any way these links will help a lot .to your success girish ananth
3x SUPPORT
Girish A.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Jenny, Localvantia / RECA will only experience its expansion. Bitcoin will jump 4 to 10 times in the next 2-3 years. This is a job that will slowly grow. You have great posts Jenny. I admire your excellent posting. You are intelligent and able to transfer knowledge, advice and simply direct people to knowledge. Best regards! :sparkles:
Hi Jenny,
Localvantia / RECA will only experience its expansion. Bitcoin will jump 4 to 10 times in the next 2-3 years. This is a job that will slowly grow. You have great posts Jenny. I admire your excellent posting. You are intelligent and able to transfer knowledge, advice and simply direct people to knowledge.
Best regards!
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Yes Jenny both these programs could be minefields if we learn how to take advantage if these great opportunities available to us. If you have missed any part here is everything you need to know: 1)Localvantia Pre-Launch https://news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/ And the Forum discussions: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012 And all the answers by Gery himself: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&sfiid=21505 2) Localvantia has launched!https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/ And the Forum discussions: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563 And all the answers by Gery: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563&sfiid=21505 Also read Rewardical ECA Programe: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=116278 Hope that helps you.
Yes Jenny both these programs could be minefields if we learn how to take advantage if these great opportunities available to us. If you have missed any part here is everything you need to know:

1)Localvantia Pre-Launch

news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

And the Forum discussions: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012

And all the answers by Gery himself: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&sfiid=21505

2) Localvantia has launched!https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

And the Forum discussions:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563

And all the answers by Gery: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563&sfiid=21505

Also read Rewardical ECA Programe: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=116278

Hope that helps you.
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Jenny, You seem to me to have a deep knowledge of Localvantia/RECA already because through your post, l am now interested to learn more about it. I hope we all learn more as experienced affiliates in the subject matter contributes. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Hello Jenny,

You seem to me to have a deep knowledge of Localvantia/RECA already because through your post, l am now interested to learn more about it.

I hope we all learn more as experienced affiliates in the subject matter contributes.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1499718]Hi all, I can see that [b]incorporating both Localvantia/RECA into our individual SFI businesses[/b] is a minefield of [b]opportunity to explode our income[/b] :boom: :boom: but I'm trying to wrap my head around just [b]how it works for those we sign up[/b]! :confused: So I understand that [b]Localvantia is for businesses in our own areas[/b] where we would purchase items things like bread, milk, meat, ect. but also other products and services, and that [b]RECA is for those businesses who have a website already and as running their businesses online[/b]. What I am trying to understand is this: Those [b][u]Online Businesses[/u] we are targeting to join our RECA program, what are the [u]exact changes[/u] they would have to make on their systems[/b] to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept? The same question applies to [b][u]Localvantia[/u], what [u]exactly[/u] would they, for instance, my little shop owner around the corner [u]have to do/create additionally[/u][/b] to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept? For both of these entities, [b]who decides on what the number of Rewardical Tokens each product / service should be/have[/b]? Then for both of these, [b]my benefit for recruiting them would be 1RT per every 10RT they hand out[/b]. I understand that [b]more RT can be earned if we manage to recruit customers who frequent those Localvantia/RECA businesse[/b]s. [u]To those of you who already have Localvantia/RECA in place[/u], [b]what are the ways , tips and strategies you employ to target those customers?[/b] I understand that when we refer business owners to these two concepts, that SFI will provide them with all the information but I would like to also like to understand exactly how it works (or did I miss this information somewhere in our training sections?:flushed:) Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond to my questions. :thumbsup: Kindest regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies[/quote] The mechanism for both Localvantia and Reca is as follow : Sfi gives vendors the options of how much Rewardicals they want to give to their customers per $ 10 purchasing. Then they will receive a confirmation email from SFI whenever there is a claim from an affiliate to get rewardicals for their purchasing. If all clear, and the vendor gives their permission, Sfi will gives the Rewardical claimed by the affiliate. Hope it helps.
JENNY J. posted:
Hi all,

I can see that incorporating both Localvantia/RECA into our individual SFI businesses is a minefield of opportunity to explode our income
but I'm trying to wrap my head around just how it works for those we sign up!

So I understand that Localvantia is for businesses in our own areas where we would purchase items things like bread, milk, meat, ect. but also other products and services, and that RECA is for those businesses who have a website already and as running their businesses online.

What I am trying to understand is this:

Those Online Businesses we are targeting to join our RECA program, what are the exact changes they would have to make on their systems to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept?

The same question applies to Localvantia, what exactly would they, for instance, my little shop owner around the corner have to do/create additionally to accommodate the entire Rewardical Tokens concept?

For both of these entities, who decides on what the number of Rewardical Tokens each product / service should be/have?

Then for both of these, my benefit for recruiting them would be 1RT per every 10RT they hand out. I understand that more RT can be earned if we manage to recruit customers who frequent those Localvantia/RECA businesses. To those of you who already have Localvantia/RECA in place, what are the ways , tips and strategies you employ to target those customers?

I understand that when we refer business owners to these two concepts, that SFI will provide them with all the information but I would like to also like to understand exactly how it works (or did I miss this information somewhere in our training sections?
)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond to my questions.

Kindest regards and God bless

Jenny Julies

The mechanism for both Localvantia and Reca is as follow :
Sfi gives vendors the options of how much Rewardicals they want to give to their customers per $ 10 purchasing. Then they will receive a confirmation email from SFI whenever there is a claim from an affiliate to get rewardicals for their purchasing. If all clear, and the vendor gives their permission, Sfi will gives the Rewardical claimed by the affiliate.

Hope it helps.
3x SUPPORT
btrust *.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi , Jenny! Both, Localvantia and RW ECA programs, are based on the REWARDICAL program as a kind of LOYALTY programs, that we can see both offline and online in our shops or supermarkets...or similar. The basic thing to understand for every loyalty program is : if you buy there something, you will be rewarded in some way. In Rewardical program the reward is in Rewardical tokens. The Localvantia shop owner needs to decide the percentage for his participation in the program. He needs to do it during the registration, but, he can change it later, if he wants. The minimum is 0,5 - 1 %, depending on the type of the store/service. The number of Rewardicals is based on that percentage...and we can see that number on their page [img]https://i.imgur.com/WIRLavV.jpg[/img] The tokens we see there are for the $ 10 spent. The Localvantia shop owner doesn't need to have a website...but, he has to have an e-mail address...SFI will send the invoices there. Basically, he doesn't need to do much...just be careful what claims he is approving and paying. He has his CODE to use during the authorization on the mobile phone...or he will have the photo of the receipt that SFI will send together with the invoice, if the other way of verifying the purchase has been used (sending a photo to SFI). The owner has 7 days to pay the invoice...if he doesn't do that, his shop will be taken away from the Localvantia.com site...and he could be back only if he pays those $ 25 for the automatic payments. The buyer gets tokens only AFTER the invoice has been paid...so, if the owner wants to make happy his customers, he should try to do that as soon as possible. If the buyer is not satisfied with the "speed" he got his tokens, he might not come back to that shop. It's similar with RW ECAs online stores... They have their own websites, and as the part of the RW program, they are offering their customers to join the program and earn tokens when they purchase something. Having the RW logo linked to their PROMO CODE should be on their website. Maybe with a few words saying that it's a loyalty program... When a customer clicks on that logo and gets on the RW landing page, he has everything there to read about the program. RW ECAs have different percentages from Localvantia...the minimum here is 5%. They should , also, be careful when they approve purchases, ...writing down somewhere all details about every purchase might be a good idea to have the control over the claims. We have seen some posts here about the false claims...so, it needs some work to maintain the complete control over the claims...
Hi , Jenny!

Both, Localvantia and RW ECA programs, are based on the REWARDICAL program
as a kind of LOYALTY programs, that we can see both offline and online in our
shops or supermarkets...or similar.
The basic thing to understand for every loyalty program is : if you buy there
something, you will be rewarded in some way.
In Rewardical program the reward is in Rewardical tokens.

The Localvantia shop owner needs to decide the percentage for his participation
in the program. He needs to do it during the registration, but, he can change it
later, if he wants.
The minimum is 0,5 - 1 %, depending on the type of the store/service.
The number of Rewardicals is based on that percentage...and we can see that
number on their page

The tokens we see there are for the $ 10 spent.

The Localvantia shop owner doesn't need to have a website...but, he has to have
an e-mail address...SFI will send the invoices there.
Basically, he doesn't need to do much...just be careful what claims he is approving
and paying.
He has his CODE to use during the authorization on the mobile phone...or he will
have the photo of the receipt that SFI will send together with the invoice, if the
other way of verifying the purchase has been used (sending a photo to SFI).

The owner has 7 days to pay the invoice...if he doesn't do that, his shop will be taken
away from the Localvantia.com site...and he could be back only if he pays those
$ 25 for the automatic payments.
The buyer gets tokens only AFTER the invoice has been paid...so, if the owner
wants to make happy his customers, he should try to do that as soon as possible.
If the buyer is not satisfied with the "speed" he got his tokens, he might not come
back to that shop.

It's similar with RW ECAs online stores...
They have their own websites, and as the part of the RW program, they are
offering their customers to join the program and earn tokens when they purchase
something.
Having the RW logo linked to their PROMO CODE should be on their website.
Maybe with a few words saying that it's a loyalty program... When a customer clicks
on that logo and gets on the RW landing page, he has everything there to read about
the program.
RW ECAs have different percentages from Localvantia...the minimum here is 5%.
They should , also, be careful when they approve purchases, ...writing down
somewhere all details about every purchase might be a good idea to have the control
over the claims.
We have seen some posts here about the false claims...so, it needs some work
to maintain the complete control over the claims...

146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 7,994 | Followers: 1,167 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Zeljko S.

Girish,thank you so much about your explanation Localvantia business.Kind regards
Girish,thank you so much about your explanation Localvantia business.Kind regards
8x SUPPORT
Zeljko S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Mr.Gyanendra,thank you so much about your explanation about Localvantia/RECA business.Kind regards
Mr.Gyanendra,thank you so much about your explanation about Localvantia/RECA business.Kind regards
8x SUPPORT
Zeljko S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Mr.Jusuf,I am agree with you .Many affiliates need more learn of Localvantia/RECA business.Kind regards
Mr.Jusuf,I am agree with you .Many affiliates need more learn of Localvantia/RECA business.Kind regards
8x SUPPORT
Zeljko S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

| Edit settings