Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ground control to major Tom !

Posted 4 months ago

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on ......................... and baldly place your TCredits in as many destinations as you want to go ( make sure you adjust the number of TCredits you want to spend on Constellation prizes since the system will assume that you want to spend them all ) Then go on doing your usual tasks on your affiliate page. Once done, come back to check on your flights, enjoy the ride and the prizes as well. This is so cool I cant's stop doing it over and over again until I am out of TCredits I guess :)
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on .........................

and baldly place your TCredits in as many destinations as you want to go ( make sure you adjust the number of TCredits you want to spend on Constellation prizes since the system will assume that you want to spend them all )

Then go on doing your usual tasks on your affiliate page. Once done, come back to check on your flights, enjoy the ride and the prizes as well. This is so cool I cant's stop doing it over and over again until I am out of TCredits I guess :)
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Kelly C.

| Edit settings