Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Any guesses for 10th of July?

Posted 5 months ago

Iam waiting impatiently for July 10 the . Is it any new game or I hope it is some free trip .
Iam waiting impatiently for July 10 the . Is it any new game or I hope it is some free trip .
10x SUPPORT
Padmini k.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

hehehe i cant guess, but i know its going something amazing...maybe free 500 vp lol
hehehe i cant guess, but i know its going something amazing...maybe free 500 vp lol
Ebenezer F.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

July 10th is going to great, as new things will be introduced.
July 10th is going to great, as new things will be introduced.
Grateful D.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Whatever it is, Im waiting for it! One more thing to get my hands on and have fun with.
Whatever it is, Im waiting for it! One more thing to get my hands on and have fun with.
2x SUPPORT
Sarojini I.

Sweden

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Well great! I too am looking forward for the 10th of July. In the mean time, however, I begin to believe that the great surprise will not be for those who are lazy in SFI, who look for something for nothing. It will be for the workers!
Well great! I too am looking forward for the 10th of July. In the mean time, however, I begin to believe that the great surprise will not be for those who are lazy in SFI, who look for something for nothing. It will be for the workers!

Posted 5 months ago

My first guess was a product to do with protein powder, perhaps some kind of flavoured shake or smoothie. Second guess is some type of augmented reality game like Pokemon Go, where you use your phone screen and find items around your city or when traveling. If Gery says it could be the biggest product in SFI history, then it must be something with great potential. I've always wanted to see an SFI flagship product that would have great appeal to almost anyone around the world, have low to no shipping cost, and would be needed on a monthly basis. Maybe this is it. Imagine some sort of digital streaming service that would deliver movies, tv shows, sports, music, and magazines to anyone around the world, like an SFI version of Netflix and Spotify. I am sure many here use one or both of these services and would be happy to switch to SFI streaming, at a similar cost, and with potential to earn!
My first guess was a product to do with protein powder, perhaps some kind of flavoured shake or smoothie.

Second guess is some type of augmented reality game like Pokemon Go, where you use your phone screen and find items around your city or when traveling.

If Gery says it could be the biggest product in SFI history, then it must be something with great potential. I've always wanted to see an SFI flagship product that would have great appeal to almost anyone around the world, have low to no shipping cost, and would be needed on a monthly basis. Maybe this is it.

Imagine some sort of digital streaming service that would deliver movies, tv shows, sports, music, and magazines to anyone around the world, like an SFI version of Netflix and Spotify. I am sure many here use one or both of these services and would be happy to switch to SFI streaming, at a similar cost, and with potential to earn!
5x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted 5 months ago More by John S.

[quote=1459250][quote=1459100]I hope it is something more than a game . [/quote] Much more than a game, yes.[/quote] Thank you for confirming that this is something really big. The appearance of a new star is a major event. The protein pills mean we need muscle and this could mean a new work opportunity is coming on our way. We are ready Gery, let's build this new opportunity together. SFI has a lot of muscle and together we are strong.
Gery posted:
John S. posted:
I hope it is something more than a game .

Much more than a game, yes.

Thank you for confirming that this is something really big. The appearance of a new star is a major event. The protein pills mean we need muscle and this could mean a new work opportunity is coming on our way. We are ready Gery, let's build this new opportunity together. SFI has a lot of muscle and together we are strong.

7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

"One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For SFI" or maybe "One Giant Step For Man , One Gigantic Leap For SFI" or vice versa, lol .... Maybe we are expanding to the Universe. I am ok then, I am an Alien haha. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wd3GYYJ.gif[/img]
"One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For SFI"
or maybe
"One Giant Step For Man , One Gigantic Leap For SFI"

or vice versa, lol ....

Maybe we are expanding to the Universe.
I am ok then, I am an Alien haha.

13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Gyanendra, we are waiting for the 10th of July. :heart_eyes: [img]https://i.imgur.com/H65DLRC.png[/img] But the Adventure is waiting for us. :scream: What could be the amazing adventure??? As Gery says " Much more than a game" A game which could be adventurous or could help us to earn more??? Whatever happens ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/sVENn6f.jpg[/img]
Hello Gyanendra, we are waiting for the 10th of July.

But the Adventure is waiting for us.

What could be the amazing adventure???
As Gery says " Much more than a game"
A game which could be adventurous or could help us to earn more???
Whatever happens ...

25x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Michael E.

This July 10th is be coming mind blowing. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on." A new star is coming to the SFI universe on July 10th. Get ready! Protein pill are designed to promote increased muscle mass. Helmet; a strong hard hat that covers and protects the head. Star: it represent our goal or that which we succeeded to reach. Universe: Use to describe the collection of all things that exist in space. So with these analogy it something that is up for grabs, it is a shining package that is in the Cosmos(Universe) of SFI. But for you to reach the pot of Gold and get it you have to fight for it. Bring it on. :muscle:
This July 10th is be coming mind blowing.
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on." A new star is coming to the SFI universe on July 10th. Get ready!

Protein pill are designed to promote increased muscle mass.
Helmet; a strong hard hat that covers and protects the head.
Star: it represent our goal or that which we succeeded to reach.
Universe: Use to describe the collection of all things that exist in space.

So with these analogy it something that is up for grabs, it is a shining package that is in the Cosmos(Universe) of SFI. But for you to reach the pot of Gold and get it you have to fight for it.

Bring it on.

SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

I hope it is a bigger payout. I have been working hard for my business.
I hope it is a bigger payout. I have been working hard for my business.
Cathy H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago More by Phill R. 1 Reply

[quote=1459313]"One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For SFI" or maybe "One Giant Step For Man , One Gigantic Leap For SFI" or vice versa, lol .... Maybe we are expanding to the Universe. I am ok then, I am an Alien haha. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wd3GYYJ.gif[/img][/quote] Are you allowed to use the word Man anymore? I thought the fluffybunnies had put a stop to it LOL
Christine D. posted:
"One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For SFI"
or maybe
"One Giant Step For Man , One Gigantic Leap For SFI"

or vice versa, lol ....

Maybe we are expanding to the Universe.
I am ok then, I am an Alien haha.

Are you allowed to use the word Man anymore? I thought the fluffybunnies had put a stop to it LOL
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

| Edit settings