Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Stream

Posted 4 months ago More by Abimbola Jane A.

Good evening everyone, I have a problem, I noticed that I can not turn stream tab green and it started yesterday. Did any body notice and what caused it. Thanks
Good evening everyone, I have a problem, I noticed that I can not turn stream tab green and it started yesterday. Did any body notice and what caused it. Thanks
Abimbola Jane A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Have you check your internet? Do you still have data credit? That may be the problem, though have not experience this before. Thanks Oluwatoyin
Have you check your internet? Do you still have data credit? That may be the problem, though have not experience this before. Thanks
Oluwatoyin
Oluwatoyin M.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Ambimbola, Well, as for me, the network went on fine and no problem.. But I will advise you to try and change your browser.. It happened to me some months ago and I have to change my browser on the internet and since then, everything has been fine I hope it helps...goodluck!
Hi Ambimbola,
Well, as for me, the network went on fine and no problem..
But I will advise you to try and change your browser..
It happened to me some months ago and I have to change
my browser on the internet and since then, everything has been fine

I hope it helps...goodluck!

3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

After you are sure it's not your Internet connection, you should submit a ticket to support for that.
After you are sure it's not your Internet connection, you should submit a ticket to support for that.
LaJuan G.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Abimbola, processing Stream can be difficult. What l noticed is that l stated something and then go all the way to the bottom and press the page confirmation. Then you'll get credit everyday. If you just hit the submit button, the system won't always give you the VersaPoints for it.
Hello Abimbola, processing Stream can be difficult. What l noticed is that l stated something and then go all the way to the bottom and press the page confirmation. Then you'll get credit everyday. If you just hit the submit button, the system won't always give you the VersaPoints for it.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Abimbola Jane. I got the same problem too. I was ready to make a support ticket. But I decided to just leave it for a few hours. Maybe it'll work. And yes it worked! Just leave it be. Do all the other things you need to do. Come back to the Stream Tab after a few hours and you'll be able to turn it green. Regards, Mariji
Hi Abimbola Jane. I got the same problem too. I was ready to make a support ticket. But I decided to just leave it for a few hours. Maybe it'll work. And yes it worked! Just leave it be. Do all the other things you need to do. Come back to the Stream Tab after a few hours and you'll be able to turn it green.

Regards,
Mariji
2x SUPPORT
Mariji C.

Philippines

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello This happened also this month. I did other tasks and I came back later and cela at work. SFI made many changes at the moment and we must be patient. SFI does a remarkable job that we are all rewarded for our efforts.

Hello

This happened also this month. I did other tasks and I came back later and cela at work.

SFI made many changes at the moment and we must be patient. SFI does a remarkable job that we are all rewarded for our efforts.

Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Abimbola Jane A.

Thanks everyone for your posts, they were really helpful, yes my Internet is working because I do the other tasks just fine, I will wait and see what happens next. Thanks once again.
Thanks everyone for your posts, they were really helpful, yes my Internet is working because I do the other tasks just fine, I will wait and see what happens next. Thanks once again.
Abimbola Jane A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi dear I believe it is because of the site upgrade that is ongoing and it could also be due to poor network signal from your network provider. What i do is to log out and try again later and it works. All the best
Hi dear
I believe it is because of the site upgrade that is ongoing and it could also be due to poor network signal from your network provider. What i do is to log out and try again later and it works.
All the best
SUPPORT
Mercy O.

Nigeria

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings