Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI ( The Dependable Home Business)

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

The e-commerce industry has been worldwide now for some time, and the work from home opportunities have expanded because of the internet. Because of the economy and the present job market, most people have to generate more than one income to sustain their expense budget. The diverse number of successful affiliates that makeup the SFI affiliates membership, with some having been with the company since it started 20 years ago, is a clear indication that with work and training anyone trying to earn a risk free extra income from home can accomplish that as an SFI affiliate. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan The 6 step rank approach to earning, teach affiliates how to learn and teach others, to succeed following their time tested earning plan that is already reaping success for the people in their upline. The only thing required of all affiliates is simply review the 15 daily action tabs, and apply what you learn from the information that is customized to their needs, as dictated from the individual affiliate profile which have documentation of your SFI business direction plan and intended goals. https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26 The multiple income streams that are generated from within the compensation plan, is supported by one network for online shopping, playing games, bidding in auctions, and receiving rewards from customer loyalty programs. The work involved in affiliates generating an extra income is simply developing an idea of how much success they plan to have as an SFI affiliate. https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92
The e-commerce industry has been worldwide now for some time, and the work from home opportunities have expanded because of the internet. Because of the economy and the present job market, most people have to generate more than one income to sustain their expense budget.

The diverse number of successful affiliates that makeup the SFI affiliates membership, with some having been with the company since it started 20 years ago, is a clear indication that with work and training anyone trying to earn a risk free extra income from home can accomplish that as an SFI affiliate.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

The 6 step rank approach to earning, teach affiliates how to learn and teach others, to succeed following their time tested earning plan that is already reaping success for the people in their upline. The only thing required of all affiliates is simply review the 15 daily action tabs, and apply what you learn from the information that is customized to their needs, as dictated from the individual affiliate profile which have documentation of your SFI business direction plan
and intended goals.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

The multiple income streams that are generated from within the compensation plan, is supported by one network for online shopping, playing games, bidding in auctions, and receiving rewards from customer loyalty programs. The work involved in affiliates generating an extra income is simply developing an idea of how much success they plan to have as an SFI affiliate.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92

4x SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Horace once again you have produced a great article. If we could get half of the new affiliates to follow the SFI plan it would not take long for them to see the benefits of SFI. I encourage my team to follow a simple idea and that is Read to Succeed and SFI has published everything you need to learn to be successful in your business.
Horace once again you have produced a great article. If we could get half of the new affiliates to follow the SFI plan it would not take long for them to see the benefits of SFI. I encourage my team to follow a simple idea and that is Read to Succeed and SFI has published everything you need to learn to be successful in your business.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for sharing a very good post. I totally agree completely. SFI is a wonderful business that has implemented the tools and training with constantly adding new things to help make each of us successful. Although, like any business,without each of us stepping up to the plate and learn what is given and put it to use consistently, we will won't progress. I love the plan of Sf I, the 6 step plan. It directly tells you the steps needed to be done. Sure, it takes effort and patience. If anyone is serious and determine, it can happen. Thanks again for sharing.
Thanks for sharing a very good post. I totally agree completely. SFI is a wonderful business that has implemented the tools and training with constantly adding new things to help make each of us successful. Although, like any business,without each of us stepping up to the plate and learn what is given and put it to use consistently, we will won't progress.
I love the plan of Sf I, the 6 step plan. It directly tells you the steps needed to be done. Sure, it takes effort and patience. If anyone is serious and determine, it can happen. Thanks again for sharing.
3x SUPPORT
Susie M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Horace, Wonderful post! You've summed up SFI in a nutshell. It's so simple, not to mention educational, profitable and fun. Everything else I tried could not boast to be one of those, much less all four. Thank you again for such an excellent article. Johnna I.
Horace,
Wonderful post! You've summed up SFI in a nutshell. It's so simple, not to mention educational, profitable and fun. Everything else I tried could not boast to be one of those, much less all four. Thank you again for such an excellent article.

Johnna I.
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Horace for the information. I have just started with SFI and it encourages me to see people that have been at SFI for many years! I know with hard work and time I can also become successful, Again Thank you, Teresa S
Thank you Horace for the information. I have just started with SFI and it encourages me to see people that have been at SFI for many years! I know with hard work and time I can also become successful,
Again Thank you,
Teresa S
SUPPORT
Teresa S.

United States

| Edit settings