Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Reward for first Class position?

Posted 3 months ago More by Chinedu O.

Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?
Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?
Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Chinedu! MONTHLY VP CHAMPION PRIZES E365 "VP Champion of the Month" Badge (expires after one month) 1000 Rewardical Tokens (RT) Nothing has changed, have only a little patience. If there are more problems, contact Support. Many Greetings!
Hi Chinedu!

MONTHLY VP CHAMPION PRIZES

E365 "VP Champion of the Month" Badge (expires after one month)
1000 Rewardical Tokens (RT)

Nothing has changed, have only a little patience. If there are more problems, contact Support.

Many Greetings!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420372]Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?[/quote] The policy have not change, I got my 1000 rewardical token for April month being the first position with highest versapoints. Do you check your Rewardical ledger to see if the 1000 Rewardical token have be awarded to you, If you are not be awarded and you know that you are the first position with highest versapoints, I will advice you to write to support team.
Chinedu O. posted:

The policy have not change, I got my 1000 rewardical token for April month being the first position with highest versapoints.

Do you check your Rewardical ledger to see if the 1000 Rewardical token have be awarded to you, If you are not be awarded and you know that you are the first position with highest versapoints, I will advice you to write to support team.
50x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420372]Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?[/quote] I just check my Rewardical ledger and see that the 1000 tokens was awarded to all E365 Monthly Champion on May 10, 2018 for April E365 Champion. So check your Rewardical ledger here, https://www.rewardical.com/Ledger?type=earned&pg=5
Chinedu O. posted:

I just check my Rewardical ledger and see that the 1000 tokens was awarded to all E365 Monthly Champion on May 10, 2018 for April E365 Champion.

So check your Rewardical ledger here, www.rewardical.com/Ledger?type=earned&pg=5
50x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Chinedu, you were awarded 1000 Rewardicals/333VersaPoints for having the most VersaPoints in your class. So, your position in your class is number 1. You need to check your badges because there should be an icon stating "The particular month" will the most VersaPoints. That can happen again in the next month IF you have done it again. Remember, you MUST requalify every month. Do your best and it could happen again!
Hello Chinedu, you were awarded 1000 Rewardicals/333VersaPoints for having the most VersaPoints in your class. So, your position in your class is number 1. You need to check your badges because there should be an icon stating "The particular month" will the most VersaPoints. That can happen again in the next month IF you have done it again. Remember, you MUST requalify every month. Do your best and it could happen again!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Same here.I already sent ticket to support. Thank you for raising this concern here.
Same here.I already sent ticket to support. Thank you for raising this concern here.
Juna S.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1420507]Hello Chinedu, you were awarded 1000 Rewardicals/333VersaPoints for having the most VersaPoints in your class. So, your position in your class is number 1. You need to check your badges because there should be an icon stating "The particular month" will the most VersaPoints. That can happen again in the next month IF you have done it again. Remember, you MUST requalify every month. Do your best and it could happen again![/quote] Respected Stephen, No one is under obligation of MUST to requalify as the Most Versa Points Champion of his/her class. Another affiliate can take the challenge and take over. It should have been rather said, "to keep the badge for another month, you need to requalify by having the Most Versa Points for the new month". Best regards.
Stephen B. posted:

Respected Stephen,

No one is under obligation of MUST to requalify as the Most Versa Points Champion of his/her class. Another affiliate can take the challenge and take over.
It should have been rather said, "to keep the badge for another month, you need to requalify by having the Most Versa Points for the new month".

Best regards.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Thanks for all the comments. I have maintained first position in my class since I joined SFI. I have also been receiving the 1,000 rewardicals since the policy commenced few months ago but not for April 2018. I have also checked my rewardical ledger as advised and it is not there. I think it is a matter for support as some of you have advised. Thanks so much.
Thanks for all the comments. I have maintained first position in my class since I joined SFI. I have also been receiving the 1,000 rewardicals since the policy commenced few months ago but not for April 2018. I have also checked my rewardical ledger as advised and it is not there. I think it is a matter for support as some of you have advised. Thanks so much.
Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by njuguna K.

Posted 3 months ago

Good day. I am also the first in my class last April 2018 and I also did not received the 1000 rewardicals. I have also sent a support ticket and they said that it will be awarded on May 10, 2018. But until now, I have no rewardicals received. I need to follow up on it. Thanks for raising this issue. Have a good day everyone. Gerlie A.
Good day. I am also the first in my class last April 2018 and I also did not received the 1000 rewardicals. I have also sent a support ticket and they said that it will be awarded on May 10, 2018. But until now, I have no rewardicals received. I need to follow up on it. Thanks for raising this issue.

Have a good day everyone.

Gerlie A.
GERLIE A.

Philippines

Liked by njuguna K.

Posted 3 months ago

Hallo Chinedu'? Yes they were paid. Kindly check; https://www.rewardical.com/Ledger?type=earned&pg=5 There's a detailed structure even when you earn 10 rewardicals. If yours missing contact support. Regards and all the best.
Hallo Chinedu'? Yes they were paid. Kindly check; www.rewardical.com/Ledger?type=earned&pg=5
There's a detailed structure even when you earn 10 rewardicals. If yours missing contact support. Regards and all the best.
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Liked by Michael A.

I have contact support but I am getting a different impression of the reward for first position in the class. It appears as if what is rewarded is first position in VP in the month regardless of your position in terms of total VP. I have always maintained first position in E365 total Versa points in my class but second position in VP in month of April 2018 and therefore lost the reward. This was not how I understood it to be initially except if my understanding of the reward for first position in the class is wrong.
I have contact support but I am getting a different impression of the reward for first position in the class. It appears as if what is rewarded is first position in VP in the month regardless of your position in terms of total VP. I have always maintained first position in E365 total Versa points in my class but second position in VP in month of April 2018 and therefore lost the reward. This was not how I understood it to be initially except if my understanding of the reward for first position in the class is wrong.
Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings