Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New item for TripleClicks: Rewardical GiftCards

Posted 5 months ago

Hello! I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to buy Rewardicals Gift Cards (similar to the TC Gift Cards) so that we can later reassign RW to our downline!
Hello!
I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to buy Rewardicals Gift Cards (similar to the TC Gift Cards) so that we can later reassign RW to our downline!
4x SUPPORT
Iselie I.

Germany

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1420383]Hello! I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to buy Rewardicals Gift Cards (similar to the TC Gift Cards) so that we can later reassign RW to our downline! [/quote] I don't really see the point in this, Iselie... When you say BUY...do you mean... buy with money? Or you mean buy with Rewardicals? Anyhow,...you can send to your downline TCredits (to your PSAs) or Gift Certificates to your downline and CSAs . When they use TCredits or GC, they will get Rewardicals... So, what is the REAL meaning of your suggestion?
Iselie I. posted:
Hello!
I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to buy Rewardicals Gift Cards (similar to the TC Gift Cards) so that we can later reassign RW to our downline!

I don't really see the point in this, Iselie...

When you say BUY...do you mean... buy with money?
Or you mean buy with Rewardicals?

Anyhow,...you can send to your downline TCredits (to your PSAs) or Gift Certificates
to your downline and CSAs .
When they use TCredits or GC, they will get Rewardicals...

So, what is the REAL meaning of your suggestion?
147x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,024 | Followers: 1,171 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, I think it can be a good suggestion. Actually in many ways improvement can be done. There are many other fields where improvement can be done. I am sure the President is very meticulous in every thing & every day we are observing many improvements in every field. Thanks.
Hi,
I think it can be a good suggestion. Actually in many ways improvement
can be done. There are many other fields where improvement can be done. I am
sure the President is very meticulous in every thing & every day we are observing many
improvements in every field.
Thanks.
4x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Iselie I think that scheduling RT to the downline does not push the members to try to earn them by themselves. We all need to make efforts to make RT, there are so many options through Zing network.
Hello Iselie
I think that scheduling RT to the downline does not push the members to try to earn them by themselves.
We all need to make efforts to make RT, there are so many options through Zing network.
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lee W. Tanja K.

| Edit settings