Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Incentive

Posted 3 months ago More by Seth G.

I wanted to help my downline with a onetime 125TCredit pack with it's accompaning VPs but the highest pack at the gift page is only 50 pack. Please I need some advice about how best to fulfil my purchase. Thanx in advance.
I wanted to help my downline with a onetime 125TCredit pack with it's accompaning VPs but the highest pack at the gift page is only 50 pack. Please I need some advice about how best to fulfil my purchase. Thanx in advance.
Seth G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Seth, You can always purchase more than one item to help your downline. For instance, two 50 TCredit packs and one or two smaller packs. Smaller combinations sometimes produce more VP for your downline. Hope this helps. Ken Hermonat
Hello Seth,

You can always purchase more than one item to help your downline. For instance, two 50 TCredit packs and one or two smaller packs. Smaller combinations sometimes produce more VP for your downline.

Hope this helps.

Ken Hermonat
53x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Seth G. 1 Reply

Thanx so much Ken H. for your help and advice. On the other hand I sincerely Apologize to the SFI Forum for my wrong post.
Thanx so much Ken H. for your help and advice. On the other hand I sincerely Apologize to the SFI Forum for my wrong post.
Seth G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1419768]Thanx so much Ken H. for your help and advice. On the other hand I sincerely Apologize to the SFI Forum for my wrong post. [/quote] No apologies necessary. There are no bad questions here!
Seth G. posted:

No apologies necessary. There are no bad questions here!
54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Rebecca J.

That is a great idea. Thank you!
That is a great idea. Thank you!
Rebecca J.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Rebecca J.

That is very kind and thoughtful of you Seth! I hope I am in a position to do that soon. I am sure they will appreceiate you and find encouragement. Great Job! ~bec
That is very kind and thoughtful of you Seth!
I hope I am in a position to do that soon.
I am sure they will appreceiate you and find encouragement.
Great Job!
~bec
Rebecca J.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Seth G.

Thanx Rebecca J. for your compliments and appreciation. I'm really grateful for your imput.
Thanx Rebecca J. for your compliments and appreciation. I'm really grateful for your imput.
Seth G.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings