Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bitcoin support coming soon ?

Posted 8 months ago More by John S.

Did anyone successfully redeem Rewardicals for Bitcoin so far ? I tried to redeem mine for Bitcoin yesterday and today and I keep on receiving a notification that says '' Bitcoin support coming soon''. If you could exchange your Rewardicals for Bitcoin please let me know how you did it . thanks John
Did anyone successfully redeem Rewardicals for Bitcoin so far ?

I tried to redeem mine for Bitcoin yesterday and today and I keep on receiving a notification that says '' Bitcoin support coming soon''.

If you could exchange your Rewardicals for Bitcoin please let me know how you did it .

thanks
John
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Rexford A. 1 Reply

We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.
We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.
SUPPORT
Rexford A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by John S. 2 Replies

[quote=1380886]We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for Versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.[/quote] I know that it is much better to exchange Rewardicals directly with TCredits and VP and I have done it several times and believe me I have a lot of patience since it took me a while to cumulate those Rewardicals so I can reach the minimum required $ 25 . I just want to know if anybody else could do it and if I am doing the right thing.
Rexford A. posted:
We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for Versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.

I know that it is much better to exchange Rewardicals directly with TCredits and VP and I have done it several times and believe me I have a lot of patience since it took me a while to cumulate those Rewardicals so I can reach the minimum required $ 25 . I just want to know if anybody else could do it and if I am doing the right thing.
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1380902][quote=1380886]We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for Versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.[/quote] I know that it is much better to exchange Rewardicals directly with TCredits and VP and I have done it several times and believe me I have a lot of patience since it took me a while to cumulate those Rewardicals so I can reach the minimum required $ 25 . I just want to know if anybody else could do it and if I am doing the right thing. [/quote] Hi John! It's a question for support. I think you'll get the most accurate answer from them. Many greetings!
John S. posted:
Rexford A. posted:
We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for Versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.

I know that it is much better to exchange Rewardicals directly with TCredits and VP and I have done it several times and believe me I have a lot of patience since it took me a while to cumulate those Rewardicals so I can reach the minimum required $ 25 . I just want to know if anybody else could do it and if I am doing the right thing.

Hi John!

It's a question for support. I think you'll get the most accurate answer from them.

Many greetings!

Posted 8 months ago More by Rexford A.

May I know if you have earned the minimum of the $25 equivalent in tokens. If you have , then I advise you continue to accumulate and get up to $30 worth in bitcoins. I am yet to know someone who have made such exchange. Just continue accumulating them. There will be a way out soon. Thanks.
May I know if you have earned the minimum of the $25 equivalent in tokens. If you have , then I advise you continue to accumulate and get up to $30 worth in bitcoins. I am yet to know someone who have made such exchange. Just continue accumulating them. There will be a way out soon. Thanks.
SUPPORT
Rexford A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Perhaps Rexford is right, it may have to do with the up and down value of a bitcoin.
Perhaps Rexford is right, it may have to do with the up and down value of a bitcoin.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1380902][quote=1380886]We may still have to exercise patience in order to be able to exchange tokens for bitcoins. Why not exchange them for Versapoints or TCredits ? That is very easy and fast.[/quote] I know that it is much better to exchange Rewardicals directly with TCredits and VP and I have done it several times and believe me I have a lot of patience since it took me a while to cumulate those Rewardicals so I can reach the minimum required $ 25 . I just want to know if anybody else could do it and if I am doing the right thing. [/quote] Do you have an except able chose wallet?
John S. posted:
Rexford A. posted:

Do you have an except able chose wallet?
76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hi John, I have tried many times with the correct amount of Rewardicals and continue to get the same message as you, "Bitcoin support coming soon''. I think since we haven't seen any response that anyone has been able to successfully do this, that probably represents the answer to your question. The last I heard from support, was that SFI is still working on it.
Hi John,

I have tried many times with the correct amount of Rewardicals and continue to get the same message as you,
"Bitcoin support coming soon''.

I think since we haven't seen any response that anyone has been able to successfully do this, that probably represents the answer to your question.

The last I heard from support, was that SFI is still working on it.
Holly C.

United States

| Edit settings