Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

EA Achieved

Posted 7 months ago

I'm so happy today when I've open my inbox and reading the EA confirmation message from SFI. At least I have done 1 step forward for the success here. And now I'm entering another race the BTL and another big challenge. To all my new PSAs lets continue to do our best supporting and helping each other study the lunchpad and To do list daily. Thank you very much to my sponsor sir Stone and my co sponsor mam Tanja for guiding me from day 1 until now. Cheers!! God bless us. Mabuhay ang Filipino. Reply

I'm so happy today when I've open my inbox and reading the EA confirmation message from SFI. At least I have done 1 step forward for the success here. And now I'm entering another race the BTL and another big challenge. To all my new PSAs lets continue to do our best supporting and helping each other study the lunchpad and To do list daily. Thank you very much to my sponsor sir Stone and my co sponsor mam Tanja for guiding me from day 1 until now. Cheers!! God bless us. Mabuhay ang Filipino.
Greg S.

Philippines

Liked by Tanja K.

Posted 7 months ago

congratz my fellow kabayan !!!!:blush:
congratz my fellow kabayan !!!!
Roel L.

Philippines

| Edit settings