Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The VersaPoints Ledger and It's Value

Posted 5 months ago

The VersaPoints ledger is one of the most important tools in the SFI resource center, along with your daily, monthly, and current progress, the ledger allow you to see what you have accomplished to the date in SFI. To team leaders the VP ledger is like a report card on all affiliates they sponsor or co sponsor, leaders can see how they understand what they are doing or not do well, and how they may try to help if they can. To new Affiliate my advice would be to concentrate on the daily, monthly, weekly, and getting started tabs, which will orientate you to the daily approach of activity that in time will prove successful to your efforts to developing an income, from the multiple earning streams available. The 61 lesson 10 chapter Launchpad Training is important and should be reviewed in the order they are published and if you fail to understand something your sponsor if active should be willing to help. As you progress through SFI your accumulative amount of VersaPoints earned, is the primary method of determining rank and monthly profit share earnings, but to qualify for the profit share you have to have 1500 VP which is EA. Once you advance to EA you are building a monthly income however small, that can grow with time and effort, while learning how SFI can become a fulltime business. My VP Ledger: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger
The VersaPoints ledger is one of the most important tools in the SFI resource center, along with your daily, monthly, and current progress, the ledger allow you to see what you have accomplished to the date in SFI. To team leaders the VP ledger is like a report card on all affiliates they sponsor or co sponsor, leaders can see how they understand what they are doing or not do well, and how they may try to help if they can.

To new Affiliate my advice would be to concentrate on the daily, monthly, weekly, and getting started tabs, which will orientate you to the daily approach of activity that in time will prove successful to your efforts to developing an income, from the multiple earning streams available. The 61 lesson 10 chapter Launchpad Training is important and should be reviewed in the order they are published and if you fail to understand something your sponsor if active should be willing to help.

As you progress through SFI your accumulative amount of VersaPoints earned, is the primary method of determining rank and monthly profit share earnings, but to qualify for the profit share you have to have 1500 VP which is EA. Once you advance to EA you are building a monthly income however small, that can grow with time and effort, while learning how SFI can become a fulltime business.

My VP Ledger:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger
4x SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Horace, Love reading your forum posts. They are so informative. Great for new and older affiliates. Thanks so much for helping us all do better with our business. Much to your success.
Horace,
Love reading your forum posts. They are so informative. Great for new and older affiliates. Thanks so much for helping us all do better with our business.
Much to your success.
15x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Horace T., Great post! Thanks for sharing this infirmative tips, worth sharing with many others and I will certainly share your post with my team! Awesome! Greetings, Orsine Emid
Hi Horace T.,

Great post! Thanks for sharing this infirmative tips, worth sharing with many others and I will certainly share your post with my team!

Awesome!

Greetings,
Orsine Emid
12x SUPPORT
Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Horace T. i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.
Hi Horace T.

i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.
GIBRILL B.

Sierra Leone

Posted 5 months ago

Horace: You are really busy today posting in the forum and, of course, your posts are always so enjoyable, nice to read and very informative. The Versa Points ledger is indeed a great place to determine where you have been and where you are going in SFI. Keep up the great work in posting on the forum, Horace, as we all enjoy reading your great posts. Take care. Shelley Leepper
Horace:
You are really busy today posting in the forum and, of course, your posts are always so enjoyable, nice to read and very informative. The Versa Points ledger is indeed a great place to determine where you have been and where you are going in SFI.

Keep up the great work in posting on the forum, Horace, as we all enjoy reading your great posts.

Take care.
Shelley Leepper
48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you, Horace, for sharing this highly informative post. Your selection of VP Ledger for desecting and and analyzing is also very commendable, for many new Affiliates hardly even know of it's existence! Thanks! Mohammed Ahmed
Thank you, Horace, for sharing this highly informative post. Your selection of VP Ledger for desecting and and analyzing is also very commendable, for many new Affiliates hardly even know of it's existence!

Thanks!

Mohammed Ahmed
SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

This is really a useful knowledge, i think i will be checking on my VP ledger page often from now on.
This is really a useful knowledge, i think i will be checking on my VP ledger page often from now on.
usman a.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for reminder Horace! Many greetings!
Thanks for reminder Horace! Many greetings!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1287249]Hi Horace T. i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI. [/quote] Welcome to Team SFI Gibrill, Today is your 1st Month Celebration! Forums are the best support for ALL Affiliates ... The ONLY thing I regret in my 8 months is missing days that broke my [b]Daily VP Streak[/b] ... It is okay, now I am in competion with myself to break my own former streak record ~ LOL [quote]You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world![/quote] Visit short review of earning opportunities! https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/lvmX6cT.jpg[/img] Jan :palm_tree:
GIBRILL B. posted:
Hi Horace T.

i really touch by your post today. you make me have more determination to achieved my goal. thanks very much for this brilliant and encouraging words. with this post i determined to have fulltime business with SFI.

Welcome to Team SFI Gibrill,

Today is your 1st Month Celebration!

Forums are the best support for ALL Affiliates ...

The ONLY thing I regret in my 8 months is missing days that broke my Daily VP Streak ...

It is okay, now I am in competion with myself to break my own former streak record ~ LOL

You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world!

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

Jan

5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Shadrick L W.

Posted 5 months ago

Nice thread. Very impressive.
Nice thread. Very impressive.
Kenneth A.

Nigeria

Liked by Donna J.

Posted 5 months ago

Great post, Horace! Thank you for your inspiration, and guidance. Best Wishes! Terry
Great post, Horace!

Thank you for your inspiration, and guidance.

Best Wishes!

Terry
15x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

I am 2 month at SFI and first month I miss to take asteriks *points Now I can not get-why?
I am 2 month at SFI and first month I miss to take asteriks *points
Now I can not get-why?
Ristenka A.

Macedonia

| Edit settings