Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

W3

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago More by EDSON P.

W3 Personally, W3 does not work anymore? I've been trying for several hours to sign up and I can not. Someone help me please. The screens are spinning, it drops down to the blog, it does not grant emblem nor it concretizes the action. Edson
W3

Personally, W3 does not work anymore?
I've been trying for several hours to sign up and I can not.
Someone help me please.
The screens are spinning, it drops down to the blog, it does not grant emblem nor it concretizes the action.

Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago 1 Reply

BECOMING A W3 MEMBER IS QUICK, EASY, & FREE! 1. To join W3, first you need to be a TripleClicks member. If you're not already a TripleClicks member, sign up FREE now HERE.** 2. Simply refer a friend to TripleClicks using one of our special "Share & Win" links found on all product and auction detail pages (look for the W3 symbol: ). OR, when playing any of our Eager Zebra games, look for the "Friend Challenge." Then, just copy and paste the special provided link in social media, emails, etc. ** All SFI Members are TripleClicks Members, by default. Since you are a SFI Member you need not register again. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3 It works!
BECOMING A W3 MEMBER IS QUICK, EASY, & FREE!
1. To join W3, first you need to be a TripleClicks member. If you're not already a TripleClicks member, sign up FREE now HERE.**

2. Simply refer a friend to TripleClicks using one of our special "Share & Win" links found on all product and auction detail pages (look for the W3 symbol: ). OR, when playing any of our Eager Zebra games, look for the "Friend Challenge." Then, just copy and paste the special provided link in social media, emails, etc.

All SFI Members are TripleClicks Members, by default. Since you are a SFI Member you need not register again.
www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3

It works!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Edson, You will become a w3 member when you refer 1 prm to Triple Clicks, automatically. Before that you have to be a member of a tTriple Clicks. Best regards!
Hi Edson,

You will become a w3 member when you refer 1 prm to Triple Clicks, automatically. Before that you have to be a member of a tTriple Clicks. Best regards!

Posted 11 months ago

Hello, Edson! I didn't understand what you have shared! Wave3 is a "condition" Program! We don't login specifically for Wave3! We're in or out it! According to its rules, for a 120 days period we must have at least a new PRM joined TripleClicks using our TripleClicks gateways! After it, without any new PRM, we're out! See [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Support/index.php?category=26469&folder=47531]Wave3 FAQs[/url], [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/makewaves.php]Wave3 ways to achieve referrals[/url], and[url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3] the basics on Wave3[/url] clicking these active text links for more! Best salutations of a brazilian fellow!
Hello, Edson!

I didn't understand what you have shared! Wave3 is a "condition" Program!

We don't login specifically for Wave3! We're in or out it! According to its rules, for a 120 days period we must have at least a new PRM joined TripleClicks using our TripleClicks gateways! After it, without any new PRM, we're out!

See Wave3 FAQs, Wave3 ways to achieve referrals, and the basics on Wave3 clicking these active text links for more!

Best salutations of a brazilian fellow!

6x SUPPORT
Tarcisio S.

Brazil

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago, edited 11 months ago

Mr. Sampath is right,and you can also use this edson, tripleclicks.com/XXXXXXXX(Your ID#) Remember,that this is the TripleClicks Gateway for PRM. You need 1 PRM to become W3 for 120 days. Goodluck Edson!/;-?
Mr. Sampath is right,and you can also use this edson, tripleclicks.com/XXXXXXXX(Your ID#)
Remember,that this is the TripleClicks Gateway for PRM. You need 1 PRM to become W3 for 120 days.

Goodluck Edson!/;-?
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 11 months ago

You can not be W3 member as SFI Affiliate, but some friend have to registered on Triple Clicks with your link on W3 page
You can not be W3 member as SFI Affiliate, but some friend have to registered on Triple Clicks with your link on W3 page
14x SUPPORT
Zoran R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

[quote=1246379]BECOMING A W3 MEMBER IS QUICK, EASY, & FREE! 1. To join W3, first you need to be a TripleClicks member. If you're not already a TripleClicks member, sign up FREE now HERE.** 2. Simply refer a friend to TripleClicks using one of our special "Share & Win" links found on all product and auction detail pages (look for the W3 symbol: ). OR, when playing any of our Eager Zebra games, look for the "Friend Challenge." Then, just copy and paste the special provided link in social media, emails, etc. ** All SFI Members are TripleClicks Members, by default. Since you are a SFI Member you need not register again. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3 It works![/quote] Respect Sir Edson already registered with SFI then no needs sing up again Triple Clicks and Rewardical Triple Clicks and Rewardical logo or Crown tab already exists SFI front pages. Edson press Triple Clicks or Rewardical logo then open the page.
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
BECOMING A W3 MEMBER IS QUICK, EASY, & FREE!
1. To join W3, first you need to be a TripleClicks member. If you're not already a TripleClicks member, sign up FREE now HERE.**

2. Simply refer a friend to TripleClicks using one of our special "Share & Win" links found on all product and auction detail pages (look for the W3 symbol: ). OR, when playing any of our Eager Zebra games, look for the "Friend Challenge." Then, just copy and paste the special provided link in social media, emails, etc.

All SFI Members are TripleClicks Members, by default. Since you are a SFI Member you need not register again.
www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/Wave3

It works!

Respect Sir
Edson already registered with SFI then no needs sing up again Triple Clicks and Rewardical
Triple Clicks and Rewardical logo or Crown tab already exists SFI front pages.
Edson press Triple Clicks or Rewardical logo then open the page.

Posted 11 months ago

[quote=1246353]W3 Personally, W3 does not work anymore? I've been trying for several hours to sign up and I can not. Someone help mze please. The screens are spinning, it drops down to the blog, it does not grant emblem nor it concretizes the action. Edson[/quote] Respect Sir Edson already registered with SFI then no needs sing up again Triple Clicks and Rewardical Triple Clicks and Rewardical logo or Crown tab already exists SFI front pages. Edson press Triple Clicks or Rewardical logo then open the page. You should gateway links share you family members, friends, person then anyone join you gateway links then you earn W3 badge.
EDSON P. posted:
W3

Personally, W3 does not work anymore?
I've been trying for several hours to sign up and I can not.
Someone help mze please.
The screens are spinning, it drops down to the blog, it does not grant emblem nor it concretizes the action.

Edson

Respect Sir
Edson already registered with SFI then no needs sing up again Triple Clicks and Rewardical
Triple Clicks and Rewardical logo or Crown tab already exists SFI front pages.
Edson press Triple Clicks or Rewardical logo then open the page.

You should gateway links share you family members, friends, person then anyone join you gateway links then you earn W3 badge.

Posted 11 months ago

Hello Edson, You will become 120 days W3 free membership if refer a friend to TripleClicks.
Hello Edson,
You will become 120 days W3 free membership if refer a friend to TripleClicks.
SUPPORT
Marko B.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Hello Edson- To make it simple you are already a triple clicks member and what you want to do is use your gateway links for the eager zebra, price benders or triple clicks links. If they join under you they become your PRM and eligible for any commission earned if they buy from the stores. Your work is done the TC team sends newsletters out to them. You will have a PRM list you can find on your genealogy tab. With accepting that you become a wave 3 member and keep that badge for a certain period of time. Another way to earn this is send a direct friend challenge in any of the auction sites or EZ games. They have ten days to accept that challenge . You are given a link copy and paste it to whomever you want to send a challenge to when they accept the challenge they also become your PRM. When they accept the link it will look just like what you are sending them but everything will look as if it is all your information. Additionally if they win anything you earn MRP's off of that that becomes valuable to you as well. Hope that helps, Robert
Hello Edson-

To make it simple you are already a triple clicks member and what you want to do is use your gateway links for the eager zebra, price benders or triple clicks links. If they join under you they become your PRM and eligible for any commission earned if they buy from the stores. Your work is done the TC team sends newsletters out to them. You will have a PRM list you can find on your genealogy tab. With accepting that you become a wave 3 member and keep that badge for a certain period of time.

Another way to earn this is send a direct friend challenge in any of the auction sites or EZ games. They have ten days to accept that challenge . You are given a link copy and paste it to whomever you want to send a challenge to when they accept the challenge they also become your PRM. When they accept the link it will look just like what you are sending them but everything will look as if it is all your information. Additionally if they win anything you earn MRP's off of that that becomes valuable to you as well.

Hope that helps,
Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 months ago More by Sanchia A.

As far as I know you became a W3 member signing up with SFI and all the other sites like TripleClicks, Localvatia and Rewardical that you [b]sign in[/b] with using [b]your SFI ID and password[/b]. However W3 is part of TripleClicks and you look for the W3 Share&Win on the TripleClicks product or item you want to promote. This works for me 1 You log into SFI 2 Click on TC icon 3 Search Item or Product you want to promote 4 Click on W3 Win &Share 5 Wait for it to load 6 Copy the link that opened to share
As far as I know you became a W3 member signing up with SFI and all the other sites like TripleClicks, Localvatia and Rewardical that you sign in with using your SFI ID and password. However W3 is part of TripleClicks and you look for the W3 Share&Win on the TripleClicks product or item you want to promote.

This works for me
1 You log into SFI
2 Click on TC icon
3 Search Item or Product you want to promote
4 Click on W3 Win &Share
5 Wait for it to load
6 Copy the link that opened to share
2x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago More by Sanchia A. 1 Reply

W3 all you need to know about it. Please Review this link https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210898&referrer=search Hope it helps
W3 all you need to know about it.
Please Review this link www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210898&referrer=search
Hope it helps
2x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings