Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Great PSA

Posted 7 months ago More by Sophie M.

Good news! One of your personally sponsored Affliates ANA B. Just made BTL. This a wonderful email I just received. First off, Anna B. is my first BTL. This lady has what it takes to make a success with SFI. Wow ! Y’all, she joined SFI. November 16th and here on November 20 she is a BTL. She really has to share her success story with The Forum sometimes. But now I want her to bask in her glory and maybe rest for a few hours. So great to have you Ana, and looking forward to our working hard as Teammates. GO ANA !! Sophie Morgan SFI Sponsor BTL
Good news! One of your personally sponsored Affliates ANA B. Just made BTL.

This a wonderful email I just received. First off, Anna B. is my first BTL. This lady has what it takes to make a success with SFI. Wow ! Y’all, she joined SFI. November 16th and here on November 20 she is a BTL. She really has to share her success story with The Forum sometimes. But now I want her to bask in her glory and maybe rest for a few hours. So great to have you Ana, and looking forward to our working hard as Teammates.
GO ANA !!
Sophie Morgan
SFI Sponsor
BTL
Sophie M.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Sebastjan P.

Posted 7 months ago

Awesome job Sophie!!!
Awesome job Sophie!!!
Sebastjan P.