Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

CSA

Posted 7 days ago

I won 1 CSA in auction bid last week. Can I exchange it for Tcredit since I have 30days to pay for it. I And how can I do not that. Please I need your help.
I won 1 CSA in auction bid last week. Can I exchange it for Tcredit since I have 30days to pay for it. I
And how can I do not that. Please I need your help.
Ogedegbe F.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago, edited 7 days ago

No,that cannot be done. To know more click... https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search
No,that cannot be done.
To know more click...
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search
13x SUPPORT
RAHUL B.

United Arab Emirates

Posted 7 days ago

Only physical items can be exchange for Tcredits or gift cettificate or flip it. CSA is not a physical item. "For physical items that must be shipped (which is restricted to US and Canada), you can either: 1. Have the item shipped to a United States address at no additional cost. Simply enter the name of the friend or family member and their U.S. address in the Ship-To fields during checkout. OR 2. Opt to receive a TC Gift Certificate or a quantity of TCredits in lieu of the product (each of which can be redeemed on virtually any product at TripleClicks). NOTE: The value of your gift certificate/amount of TCredits will be equal to our approximate cost for the item. " - from the link below. https://www.tripleclicks.com/PBhowItWorks.php
Only physical items can be exchange for Tcredits or gift cettificate or flip it.
CSA is not a physical item.
"For physical items that must be shipped (which is restricted to US and Canada), you can either:
1. Have the item shipped to a United States address at no additional cost. Simply enter the name of the friend or family member and their U.S. address in the Ship-To fields during checkout.
OR
2. Opt to receive a TC Gift Certificate or a quantity of TCredits in lieu of the product (each of which can be redeemed on virtually any product at TripleClicks). NOTE: The value of your gift certificate/amount of TCredits will be equal to our approximate cost for the item. " - from the link below.
www.tripleclicks.com/PBhowItWorks.php
2x SUPPORT
Bitt Yun C.

Malaysia

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Ogedegbe F. Please don't refer to your newly won CSA as an "it" - that CSA is a person just like you. Remember everyone in SFI is someone's CSA including you - we are not "it's" To Your Success
Hello Ogedegbe F.

Please don't refer to your newly won CSA as an "it" - that CSA is a person just like you.

Remember everyone in SFI is someone's CSA including you - we are not "it's"

To Your Success
53x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Ogedegbe F, Unfortunately your request is not valid in SFI/TC but be positive because that CSA could one day be an active EA or beyond giving you at least 1500 VP Match and 15% of whatever they spend at TC. You do NOT want to be giving your CSAs away, also because TCredit is a one-time benefit but CSA as mentioned above could be long-term benefit. God Bless and Good Luck to you!
Hi Ogedegbe F, Unfortunately your request is not valid in SFI/TC but be positive because that CSA could one day be an active EA or beyond giving you at least 1500 VP Match and 15% of whatever they spend at TC. You do NOT want to be giving your CSAs away, also because TCredit is a one-time benefit but CSA as mentioned above could be long-term benefit.
God Bless and Good Luck to you!
SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

Posted 7 days ago

[u]Ogedegbe[/u], a few days ago I received 15 promotional bids for having reached 12 badges and reached the first level of the badge competition. I went to the Auction and started bidding. In an attempt I was contemplated with 1CSA Garantido. My bid was $ .41. I was with 0TC, $ 0.00 in cash, 0.00 in Bitcoin, 0.00 in PayPal. I was owed to Pricebenders. A few days later, I earned $ 20.00 in the Daily Crow and the T-Time plus 2TC's. Anyway, I went to the TC and paid what I owed, immediately my payment was processed and my CSA was immediately granted. I do not know if your case is similar or you just want to change the prize, but in this case, as many have said, you can not. I advise you as soon as I can, pay the Auction and receive your CSA, and I wish you lucky that you are an active member with many VPs and a desire to grow. I hope I have helped, I am at your disposal. Success! Edson. Campinas-Brazil.
Ogedegbe, a few days ago I received 15 promotional bids for having reached 12 badges and reached the first level of the badge competition. I went to the Auction and started bidding. In an attempt I was contemplated with 1CSA Garantido. My bid was $ .41. I was with 0TC, $ 0.00 in cash, 0.00 in Bitcoin, 0.00 in PayPal. I was owed to Pricebenders. A few days later, I earned $ 20.00 in the Daily Crow and the T-Time plus 2TC's. Anyway, I went to the TC and paid what I owed, immediately my payment was processed and my CSA was immediately granted. I do not know if your case is similar or you just want to change the prize, but in this case, as many have said, you can not. I advise you as soon as I can, pay the Auction and receive your CSA, and I wish you lucky that you are an active member with many VPs and a desire to grow. I hope I have helped, I am at your disposal. Success!
Edson. Campinas-Brazil.
EDSON P.

Brazil

Posted 7 days ago

Dear Ogedegbe F , If you have not yet received the answer to your question, you can search for it in this way : [img]https://i.imgur.com/IXiPcCj.jpg[/img] Best Regards !
Dear Ogedegbe F ,
If you have not yet received the answer to your question,
you can search for it in this way :

Best Regards !
148x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1195659][b]I won 1 CSA in auction bid last week[/b]. Can I exchange it for Tcredit since I have 30days to pay for it. I And how can I do not that. Please I need your help.[/quote] This is a common misconception. First things first: You can not Win a CSA or any other 'item' in an Auction. You did however Win the [b]Opportunity to Purchase[/b] a CSA at a deeply discount Price. :eyes: Before purchasing a CSA, you should consider whether you reasonably expect to become Qualified for the Rank of an EA -- for the month in which you actually Purchase and several following months. Having a CSA (or several CSAs) is a [b]Responsibility[/b] (to Lead) that requires being at least an EA each month, otherwise you forfeit all your CSAs. :warning: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20945 Best Wishes, Stephen
Ogedegbe F. posted:
I won 1 CSA in auction bid last week. Can I exchange it for Tcredit since I have 30days to pay for it. I
And how can I do not that. Please I need your help.

This is a common misconception.

First things first: You can not Win a CSA or any other 'item' in an Auction. You did however Win the Opportunity to Purchase a CSA at a deeply discount Price.

Before purchasing a CSA, you should consider whether you reasonably expect to become Qualified for the Rank of an EA -- for the month in which you actually Purchase and several following months. Having a CSA (or several CSAs) is a Responsibility (to Lead) that requires being at least an EA each month, otherwise you forfeit all your CSAs.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20945

Best Wishes,
Stephen
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K. Shane L.

Posted 7 days ago

No at allow. You should not enter the auction when Bids Auctions about CSA. No return you TCredits because you spend TCredits against Auction and earn 1Vp and 5MRP.
No at allow. You should not enter the auction when Bids Auctions about CSA. No return you TCredits because you spend TCredits against Auction and earn 1Vp and 5MRP.
2x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Posted 7 days ago

Ogedegbe, Any time you enter for a bidding, be sure to check for the details of the bidding item, that way you will get to find out the all the options available for the items when you Win.
Ogedegbe, Any time you enter for a bidding, be sure to check for the details of the bidding item, that way you will get to find out the all the options available for the items when you Win.
fabian e.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago

Can I bet that it was a Guaranteed win auction? You spent ONE bid (1 TCredit) to "win" it.... and now you need to PAY for it to get that CSA.... And you are at the AFF rank... so, if you don't have any plans to become an EA at the end of this month, don't waste your money...and don't cry over that TCredit you spent for that auction... Learn from that experience... You need to be at least EA to maintain the CSAs...so, don't waste your TCredits on CSAs auctions if you are not SURE that you can maintain your EA rank.
Can I bet that it was a Guaranteed win auction?
You spent ONE bid (1 TCredit) to "win" it....
and now you need to PAY for it to get that CSA....

And you are at the AFF rank... so, if you don't have any plans to become an EA
at the end of this month, don't waste your money...and don't cry over that
TCredit you spent for that auction...
Learn from that experience...
You need to be at least EA to maintain the CSAs...so, don't waste your TCredits
on CSAs auctions if you are not SURE that you can maintain your EA rank.
64x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,791 | Followers: 1,060 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago

Dear Ogedegbe, the best thing to do is to welcome your Co-Sponsored Affiliate (CSA) and inform her about yourself and SFI as soon as he/she comes. A CSA is someone's Personal Sponsored Affiliate (PSA) like you. You are also a CSA to another SFI member. (https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33095&referrer=search) As such you should deal with the CSA you won in the same way you want to be dealt with by the Co-Sponsor Affiliate you are assigned to by the SFI. Hope this helps.
Dear Ogedegbe, the best thing to do is to welcome your Co-Sponsored Affiliate (CSA) and inform her about yourself and SFI as soon as he/she comes. A CSA is someone's Personal Sponsored Affiliate (PSA) like you. You are also a CSA to another SFI member. (https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33095&referrer=search)
As such you should deal with the CSA you won in the same way you want to be dealt with by the Co-Sponsor Affiliate you are assigned to by the SFI.

Hope this helps.
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings