Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My selling items are not displayed

Posted about 1 month ago More by Zoran C.

Hello everyone! I have ECA since october 2016,and I sold a few items. I would ask for an explanation: When I click on the tab 'See Sale Items' -it appears *Sorry! We couldn't find any results! * [img]https://i.imgur.com/nOgHt0M.png[/img] Can anybody explain to me why it is so? Orders are complete. Thanks!
Hello everyone!
I have ECA since october 2016,and I sold a few items.
I would ask for an explanation:
When I click on the tab 'See Sale Items' -it appears *Sorry! We couldn't find any results! *

Can anybody explain to me why it is so? Orders are complete.
Thanks!
Zoran C.

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by biljana a.

Hi if you post items for closeouts, than you will have items on [u]sale[/u] https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECASubmitForCloseout.php?id=599643
Hi
if you post items for closeouts, than you will have items on sale
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECASubmitForCloseout.php?id=599643
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by biljana a.

[quote=1190559]Hello everyone! I have ECA since october 2016,and I sold a few items. I would ask for an explanation: When I click on the tab 'See Sale Items' -it appears *Sorry! We couldn't find any results! * [img]https://i.imgur.com/nOgHt0M.png[/img] Can anybody explain to me why it is so? Orders are complete. Thanks![/quote] or you have not posted items on [u][b]sale[/b][/u] :blush:
Zoran C. posted:
Hello everyone!
I have ECA since october 2016,and I sold a few items.
I would ask for an explanation:
When I click on the tab 'See Sale Items' -it appears *Sorry! We couldn't find any results! *

Can anybody explain to me why it is so? Orders are complete.
Thanks!

or you have not posted items on sale

37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

I would submit a support ticket. Good luck! Sophie Morgan
I would submit a support ticket.
Good luck! Sophie Morgan
Sophie M.

United States

[quote=1190595]I would submit a support ticket. Good luck! Sophie Morgan[/quote] NO there is[u] no need[/u] to send ticket, there is nothing wrong, he just doesnt understand what each tab means im trying to explain him what each tab means what.
Sophie M. posted:
I would submit a support ticket.
Good luck! Sophie Morgan

NO
there is no need to send ticket, there is nothing wrong, he just doesnt understand what each tab means
im trying to explain him what each tab means what.
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Zoran C. 1 Reply

Excuse-but I do not understand ... I just want when some prospective buyer wished to see how much I sold the item in her ECA - to see it as well. It does not look like I sold anything in my store ... I do not want to 'sell' items at a lower price.
Excuse-but I do not understand ...
I just want when some prospective buyer wished to see how much I sold the item in her ECA - to see it as well.
It does not look like I sold anything in my store ...

I do not want to 'sell' items at a lower price.
Zoran C.

Serbia

[quote=1190610]Excuse-but I do not understand ... I just want when some prospective buyer wished to see how much I sold the item in her ECA - to see it as well. It does not look like I sold anything in my store ... I do not want to 'sell' items at a lower price.[/quote] you didnt get me. no one ask you to low prices which you already posted. sell and sale are different meanings in our language [u]sell means prodati, and sale means rasprodaja[/u] if you want to have items to be listed in SALE tab, than you have to submit items for closeouts as i showed you but everyone see your items listed in your ECA here [img]https://i.imgur.com/ckKZrQt.png[/img]
Zoran C. posted:
Excuse-but I do not understand ...
I just want when some prospective buyer wished to see how much I sold the item in her ECA - to see it as well.
It does not look like I sold anything in my store ...

I do not want to 'sell' items at a lower price.

you didnt get me. no one ask you to low prices which you already posted.
sell and sale are different meanings in our language
sell means prodati, and sale means rasprodaja
if you want to have items to be listed in SALE tab, than you have to submit items for closeouts as i showed you

but everyone see your items listed in your ECA here
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Zoran C. 1 Reply

I understand you now. My mistake! In a hurry I came across the terms 'sell' and 'sale'. Thanks again.
I understand you now. My mistake! In a hurry I came across the terms 'sell' and 'sale'.
Thanks again.
Zoran C.

Serbia

[quote=1190665]I understand you now. My mistake! In a hurry I came across the terms 'sell' and 'sale'. Thanks again.[/quote] i knew you would finally understand best regards
Zoran C. posted:
I understand you now. My mistake! In a hurry I came across the terms 'sell' and 'sale'.
Thanks again.

i knew you would finally understand
best regards
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Wayne C.

Hello Zoran C. You are breaking the forum rules by posting your ECA products here on the public forum - it is strictly forbidden
Hello Zoran C.

You are breaking the forum rules by posting your ECA products here on the public forum - it is strictly forbidden

54x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Zoran C.

Excuse me! It was not intentional!
Excuse me! It was not intentional!
Zoran C.

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago More by Wayne C.

Hello Zoran C, All is OK now - I see the moderators have removed the posted items the one you made and the one Biljana a. made - it is easy to get carried away and post something that isn't allowed we all have done it including me. To Your Success
Hello Zoran C,

All is OK now - I see the moderators have removed the posted items the one you made and the one Biljana a. made - it is easy to get carried away and post something that isn't allowed we all have done it including me.

To Your Success
54x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings