Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Viewing Your PRM

Posted about 1 year ago More by Lucky O.

Good evening Beautiful people!, I need some insight here, How do one view the profile of his/her PRM?. Lucky Ogboghodo.
Good evening Beautiful people!,

I need some insight here,
How do one view the profile of his/her PRM?.

Lucky Ogboghodo.
Lucky O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Hi Lucky, To the best of my knowledge you cannot view the profile of your PRMs, you can only view your list of PRMs, and you also has the option of awarding them a Gift Certificate, you can see them here https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport Hope this helps. Grantley
Hi Lucky,

To the best of my knowledge you cannot view the profile of your PRMs, you can only view your list of PRMs, and you also has the option of awarding them a Gift Certificate, you can see them here www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport

Hope this helps.

Grantley
Grantley W.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Lucky, To answer your question simply, you don't. Basically once someone has signed up at TripleClicks through your link your job is done. Here is a couple of links that should help explain things: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18005&referrer=search Hope this helps! Have a nice day:sunglasses:
Hi Lucky,
To answer your question simply, you don't. Basically once someone has signed up at TripleClicks through your link your job is done.
Here is a couple of links that should help explain things:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18005&referrer=search

Hope this helps! Have a nice day
Dennis V.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago More by Lucky O. 1 Reply

[quote=1156172]Hi Lucky, To the best of my knowledge you cannot view the profile of your PRMs, you can only view your list of PRMs, and you also has the option of awarding them a Gift Certificate, you can see them here https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport Hope this helps. Grantley[/quote] Thanks Grantley, I have already seen the list of my PRM'S, I really want to get some details about this new PRM, we met briefly in the internet shop and he showed interest in SFI, he latter told me he is into business and I felt Triple Clicks should be a good place for him to start so I gave him my link. He promised to write me but I haven't heard from him since yesterday after giving him my triple clicks link.
Grantley W. posted:
Hi Lucky,

To the best of my knowledge you cannot view the profile of your PRMs, you can only view your list of PRMs, and you also has the option of awarding them a Gift Certificate, you can see them here www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport

Hope this helps.

Grantley

Thanks Grantley, I have already seen the list of my PRM'S, I really want to get some details about this new PRM, we met briefly in the internet shop and he showed interest in SFI, he latter told me he is into business and I felt Triple Clicks should be a good place for him to start so I gave him my link.

He promised to write me but I haven't heard from him since yesterday after giving him my triple clicks link.
Lucky O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Yes as Granthley M said. You can view the list of your PRMs and send them a gift certificate. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport. We are not allowed to contact our PRMs or view their Profiles. Good luck.. :blush: Zhumagul A.
Yes as Granthley M said. You can view the list of your PRMs and send them a gift certificate. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport. We are not allowed to contact our PRMs or view their Profiles.
Good luck..

Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Lucky, We can only issue a gift certificate tou our PRMs but we can’t view their profiles. Once we refer a PRM, our job with them is done, we can’t contact them for the reasons stated [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18005&referrer=search]HERE[/url]. Hope this would be of help.
Hi Lucky,
We can only issue a gift certificate tou our PRMs but we can’t view their
profiles. Once we refer a PRM, our job with them is done, we can’t contact
them for the reasons stated HERE. Hope this would be of help.

Posted about 1 year ago

If your PRM is active,you can view them in movers tab,click their profile photo and view ledger.it is as easy as that.
If your PRM is active,you can view them in movers tab,click their profile photo and view ledger.it is as easy as that.
jacob k.

Kenya

Posted about 1 year ago

[quote=1156180][quote=1156172]Hi Lucky, To the best of my knowledge you cannot view the profile of your PRMs, you can only view your list of PRMs, and you also has the option of awarding them a Gift Certificate, you can see them here https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport Hope this helps. Grantley[/quote] Thanks Grantley, I have already seen the list of my PRM'S, I really want to get some details about this new PRM, we met briefly in the internet shop and he showed interest in SFI, he latter told me he is into business and I felt Triple Clicks should be a good place for him to start so I gave him my link. He promised to write me but I haven't heard from him since yesterday after giving him my triple clicks link.[/quote] HI Lucky, As everyone has said, there is no way through SFI to get info on your PRMs, it is set up that way so that customers are not getting bombarded with unwanted solicitations, witch would be considered spamming. Your best bet is to when no make a contact like this , try and get a personal contact reference from them, so that you will be able to contact them outside of SFI. And if they have giving you contact info then they have infered to you the right to contact them , so it is not spam. If you need more from me feel free to let me know. Robert
Lucky O. posted:
Grantley W. posted:
Hi Lucky,

Hope this helps.

Grantley

Thanks Grantley, I have already seen the list of my PRM'S, I really want to get some details about this new PRM, we met briefly in the internet shop and he showed interest in SFI, he latter told me he is into business and I felt Triple Clicks should be a good place for him to start so I gave him my link.

He promised to write me but I haven't heard from him since yesterday after giving him my triple clicks link.

HI Lucky,

As everyone has said, there is no way through SFI to get info on your PRMs, it is set up that way so that customers are not getting bombarded with unwanted solicitations, witch would be considered spamming.

Your best bet is to when no make a contact like this , try and get a personal contact reference from them, so that you will be able to contact them outside of SFI.

And if they have giving you contact info then they have infered to you the right to contact them
, so it is not spam.

If you need more from me feel free to let me know.

Robert
10x SUPPORT
Robert P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Lucky, If your friend signed up, using your link, you will receive a notice that you have a new Personally Referred Member. It, also, tells you that your work is completed with them. Every time they purchase anything, you receive a commission on their purchases for lifetime. They are not the same as PSAs, nor CSAs, Lucky. I hope this answers your question. Because, I think you were wanting to see if they signed up with you link. Terry
Hello Lucky,

If your friend signed up, using your link, you will receive a notice that you have a new Personally Referred Member. It, also, tells you that your work is completed with them. Every time they purchase anything, you receive a commission on their purchases for lifetime.

They are not the same as PSAs, nor CSAs, Lucky.

I hope this answers your question. Because, I think you were wanting to see if they signed up with you link.

Terry

Posted about 1 year ago

The easiest way and best way is to use www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport
The easiest way and best way is to use www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport
5x SUPPORT

| Edit settings