Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

"How do i really get money by starting with nothing?"

Posted about 1 year ago More by Martine G.

"How do i really get money by starting with nothing?" That is the magic of SFI. Starting with nothing, you can do great things. To do this, you have to believe especially, to learn every day and have a little patience. Have fun, play, these are the qualities of an affiliate. If fun, playing, Advisor, buy, sell, what are the qualities of a good affiliate who manages his company.
"How do i really get money by starting with nothing?"

That is the magic of SFI. Starting with nothing, you can do great things.

To do this, you have to believe especially, to learn every day and have a little patience.

Have fun, play, these are the qualities of an affiliate.

If fun, playing, Advisor, buy, sell, what are the qualities of a good affiliate who manages his company.
Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Anna W. Maree W.

Posted about 1 year ago

bonjour martine, en tant que petit nouveaux pourriez vous me donner les grandes lignes de cette nouvelle activité car je vous avoue que je suis un peu perdu... bien a vous serge
bonjour martine, en tant que petit nouveaux pourriez vous me donner les grandes lignes de cette nouvelle activité car je vous avoue que je suis un peu perdu... bien a vous serge
Serge P.

France

Posted about 1 year ago More by Martine G.

Bonjour Serge, Commencer par lire les onglets rouges, les mettre vert pour recevoir un Versapoint VP. Ils reviennent rouges chaque jour, en France à 7 heures. Lire Launchpad https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ vous apprendrez beaucoup. Bienvenue à SFI
Bonjour Serge,
Commencer par lire les onglets rouges, les mettre vert pour recevoir un Versapoint VP. Ils reviennent rouges chaque jour, en France à 7 heures. Lire Launchpad www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ vous apprendrez beaucoup.
Bienvenue à SFI
Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Norine B.

| Edit settings