Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Would NEVER Include The Word "Spillover" In My Ads

Posted 5 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, For me, I would never include the word spillover in my ads. [b]Why?[/b] It attract lazy (mostly) people who don't know how to attract signups themselves. I prefer affiliates that know how to generate their own referrals from their own efforts.
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

For me, I would never include the word spillover in my ads.

Why?

It attract lazy (mostly) people who don't know how to attract signups themselves.

I prefer affiliates that know how to generate their own referrals from their own efforts.

8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1048837]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, For me, I would never include the word spillover in my ads. [b]Why?[/b] It attract lazy (mostly) people who don't know how to attract signups themselves. I prefer affiliates that know how to generate their own referrals from their own efforts. [/quote] Hi Tommie. Thanks for sharing. I agree with you on this. Have a super Sunday. Monika T
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Why?

It attract lazy (mostly) people who don't know how to attract signups themselves.

I prefer affiliates that know how to generate their own referrals from their own efforts.

Hi Tommie.
Thanks for sharing. I agree with you on this.
Have a super Sunday.
Monika T
10x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Tommie, you have a point, thanks for advice.:sunglasses:
Hello Tommie, you have a point, thanks for advice.
14x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I do not see neither the need to mention spillover in our ads and advertising. We are talking about online business here and Team building. Newbies are members to be lead gradually and they have first to have a clue where they have come in and what are the ways of earnings. We are here to build our own business, and whatever comes in addition is welcome (spillover, games winnings, free TCredits etc.), but, of cours,e all this is not mandatory. So no need to confuse them, they have simply LaunchPad. You are right - no promises, avoiding to lean on building Team members by Uplines from the start :blush:
I do not see neither the need to mention spillover in our ads and advertising.
We are talking about online business here and Team building. Newbies are members to be lead gradually and they have first to have a clue where they have come in and what are the ways of earnings.
We are here to build our own business, and whatever comes in addition is welcome (spillover, games winnings, free TCredits etc.), but, of cours,e all this is not mandatory.
So no need to confuse them, they have simply LaunchPad.
You are right - no promises, avoiding to lean on building Team members by Uplines from the start
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks , Tommie, for the post. After taking time to thinking about it you are absolutely right.
Thanks , Tommie, for the post. After taking time to thinking about it you are absolutely right.
SUPPORT
John K.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Good point. This article talks about spillover and word-of-mouth advertising. Interesting read even though it perhaps isn't really "on topic!" [url=http://www.damoremckimleadersatworkblog.com/spillover-effects-in-seeded-word-of-mouth-marketing-campaigns/]http://www.damoremckimleadersatworkblog.com/spillover-effects-in-seeded-word-of-mouth-marketing-campaigns/[/url]
Good point. This article talks about spillover and word-of-mouth advertising. Interesting read even though it perhaps isn't really "on topic!"

http://www.damoremckimleadersatworkblog.com/spillover-effects-in-seeded-word-of-mouth-marketing-campaigns/
6x SUPPORT
Steve H.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you very much for your details explanation on spillover. Am new in this online business and am ready to learn from All. God bless you happy Sunday.
Thank you very much for your details explanation on spillover. Am new in this online business and am ready to learn from All. God bless you happy Sunday.
Mawutor A.

Ghana

Liked by Patricia E.

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks Tommie very nice post!
Thanks Tommie very nice post!
Jufri s.

Indonesia

Posted 5 months ago

Well Said.
Well Said.
Adeti D.

Ghana

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1048837]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, For me, I would never include the word spillover in my ads. [b]Why?[/b] It attract lazy (mostly) people who don't know how to attract signups themselves. I prefer affiliates that know how to generate their own referrals from their own efforts. [/quote] So Tommie, Does this not include most new sign-up? Do you teach them how or are they supposed to automatically know how?
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Why?

So Tommie,

Does this not include most new sign-up? Do you teach them how or are they supposed to automatically know how?
31x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Patricia E. Lee W.

Posted 5 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1048959][quote=1048837]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, For me, I would never include the word spillover in my ads. [b]Why?[/b] It attract lazy (mostly) people who don't know how to attract signups themselves. I prefer affiliates that know how to generate their own referrals from their own efforts. [/quote] So Tommie, Does this not include most new sign-up? Do you teach them how or are they supposed to automatically know how? [/quote] Hi Kay, If you have read some of my earlier threads, I promote my ads to where marketers already know how to post ads and generate their own signups. As you know by now, I use ONLY free advertising. You won't find armchair Gurus using Free Viral Mailers! :sunglasses:
Kay B. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Why?

So Tommie,

Does this not include most new sign-up? Do you teach them how or are they supposed to automatically know how?

Hi Kay,

If you have read some of my earlier threads, I promote my ads to where marketers already know how to post ads and generate their own signups.

As you know by now, I use ONLY free advertising. You won't find armchair Gurus using Free Viral Mailers!

8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James O. Stephen D.

Posted 5 months ago

Tommie, You hit the nail on the head. We as a whole have too many tire kickers looking for a hand out. James O
Tommie, You hit the nail on the head. We as a whole have too many tire kickers looking for a hand out.
James O
James O.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Frank R. Stephen D.

| Edit settings