Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia Pre-Launch!

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/cUpMK1n.png[/img] [b]UPDATE:[/b] I'm seeing a LOT of questions being added to this thread that were either already answered in the announcement OR that I or others have already answered in the thread. PLEASE, folks, make sure you've thoroughly read the announcement AND the thread too before posting questions. Thank you.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

UPDATE: I'm seeing a LOT of questions being added to this thread that were either already answered in the announcement OR that I or others have already answered in the thread. PLEASE, folks, make sure you've thoroughly read the announcement AND the thread too before posting questions. Thank you.
Gery

United States

Posted 6 months ago 2 Replies

Huge Opportunity! Leon McKe
Huge Opportunity!

Leon McKe
49x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Welcome to new era of SFI :blush: This is beyond my imagination. Thanks Gery, thanks SFI
Welcome to new era of SFI

This is beyond my imagination.
Thanks Gery, thanks SFI
32x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Wow!! A great step...
Wow!! A great step...
4x SUPPORT
PRADEEP S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Very good idea
Very good idea
32x SUPPORT
Jelena C.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Another Excellent Move. Great News!! Thank you Gery and the entire SFI Corporate Team
Another Excellent Move. Great News!!
Thank you Gery and the entire SFI Corporate Team

5x SUPPORT
Afoma U.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

This is a great development. Thanks sir Gery!!!
This is a great development.
Thanks sir Gery!!!
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks a lot for adding new program....
Thanks a lot for adding new program....
7x SUPPORT
RAKESH J.

India

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you, Gery! Two thumbs up for this one!! Hopefully it will help me to recruit people in my area or get more PRMs who will actually buy the products not just from my local merchants but from our ECAs as well. And as a bonus I will also get Versa Points and earn money? What a great addition to SFI and Triple Clicks!!!!!!
Thank you, Gery! Two thumbs up for this one!! Hopefully it will help me to recruit people in my area or get more PRMs who will actually buy the products not just from my local merchants but from our ECAs as well. And as a bonus I will also get Versa Points and earn money? What a great addition to SFI and Triple Clicks!!!!!!
14x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago 1 Reply

Gery, Hi! I JUST LOVE LOCALVANTIA!!!! This is the first time I have submitted my thoughts on any new initiative without first having studied it thoroughly and trying it out. But with Localvantia I AM SO EXCITED that I couldn't resist giving you my "pre-registered" 1000% √ THIS IS MASSIVE. SFI stand by for my first "pre-registered" Localvantia shop later today. I'M SO EXCITED!!! This is going to grow my local business and affiliates MASSIVELY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!~
Gery, Hi!

I JUST LOVE LOCALVANTIA!!!!

This is the first time I have submitted my thoughts on any new initiative without first having studied it thoroughly and trying it out.

But with Localvantia I AM SO EXCITED that I couldn't resist giving you my "pre-registered" 1000% √

THIS IS MASSIVE.

SFI stand by for my first "pre-registered" Localvantia shop later today.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

This is going to grow my local business and affiliates MASSIVELY!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!~
3x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Waooh waoooh I'm more than happy to have this news.op this will work even for the African countries specifically my country.To my fellow sfier let's grab the mighty vps and mrps awaiting us.hoyeee
Waooh waoooh I'm more than happy to have this news.op this will work even for the African countries specifically my country.To my fellow sfier let's grab the mighty vps and mrps awaiting us.hoyeee
Ann m.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you, Gery! Very good idea!
Thank you, Gery! Very good idea!
37x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings