Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is it only my account that is not showing my MRP's anymore ? Or have they been moved to other place ?

Posted 12 months ago

Is it only my account that is not showing my MRP's anymore ? Or have they been moved to other place ?
SUPPORT
Edith S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

No, not moved. Try refreshing your browser and maybe check your MRP ledger: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php
No, not moved. Try refreshing your browser and maybe check your MRP ledger: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php
51x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

Hi Edith, Mine are visible, it might be a glitch, I have seen people post quite a few glitches, could be glitches with system from upgrades, but not sure. I would put a support ticket in if it doesn't come back.
Hi Edith,

Mine are visible, it might be a glitch, I have seen people post quite a few glitches, could be glitches with system from upgrades, but not sure. I would put a support ticket in if it doesn't come back.
17x SUPPORT
Kathleen J.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Ivana D.

Posted 12 months ago

Hello Edith, Click on any auction page and you will see your T-Credits and MRP's on the top right of page. Mine are showing as I was just on one of the auctions. James O
Hello Edith, Click on any auction page and you will see your T-Credits and MRP's on the top right of page.
Mine are showing as I was just on one of the auctions.
James O
James O.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

Sometimes is possible that some "data" or reference in the Affiliate Center is not visible or missing. Maybe an occasional problem of "caching" or related. It happened few times in the genealogy in my case. Simply reload the page to solve.
Sometimes is possible that some "data" or reference in the Affiliate Center is not visible or missing.

Maybe an occasional problem of "caching" or related. It happened few times in the genealogy in my case.

Simply reload the page to solve.
Ezio B.

Italy

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 months ago

Are you sure you are logged in? Best regards Svend
Are you sure you are logged in?

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 months ago

Go to member center And review your info there I check it every Saturday to keep my numbers in check.. Also don't forget to do all your daily, weekly, and months tabs read And review Your education and tasks done daily adds to your knowledge and commissions
Go to member center
And review your info there I check it every Saturday to keep my numbers in check..

Also don't forget to do all your daily, weekly, and months tabs read And review

Your education and tasks done daily adds to your knowledge and commissions
Sherry B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings