SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can we sell TripleClicks products if people know that they get same product from alliexpress 2 or 3 times cheaper?

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago

How can we sell TripleClicks products if people know that they get same product from alliexpress 2 or 3 times cheaper?
Sebastjan P.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 2 years ago More by Kay B.

Seba Not everyone knows where to get products cheaper, and not everyone spends time looking for cheap places that will sell single items to people without business licenses. Most people who are in business understand how important it is to support your own business system. This includes buying from your own store and not sending your money over to your competition. The way a business, ECA, markets its products will influence someone to buy from them. So will special services. And shipping costs, and location. All of the SFI affiliates benefit from buying products from ECAs. We all need to gather VP and not all of us want 1000 TCredits each month. So if our ECAs list products with a reasonable mark-up on them, there will be buyers. We are not trying to capture a monopoly on the sale of any item, just a comfortable rate of sales of products our affiliates want or need to buy anyway.
Seba

Not everyone knows where to get products cheaper, and not everyone spends time looking for cheap places that will sell single items to people without business licenses. Most people who are in business understand how important it is to support your own business system. This includes buying from your own store and not sending your money over to your competition.

The way a business, ECA, markets its products will influence someone to buy from them. So will special services. And shipping costs, and location.

All of the SFI affiliates benefit from buying products from ECAs. We all need to gather VP and not all of us want 1000 TCredits each month. So if our ECAs list products with a reasonable mark-up on them, there will be buyers. We are not trying to capture a monopoly on the sale of any item, just a comfortable rate of sales of products our affiliates want or need to buy anyway.
34x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

Simple Answer! If an ECA is not offering a product for a Competitive price, they will soon be out of business! Interestingly, we recently had an ECA that would go to CVS and buy vitamins. He would then up the price to cover the TripleClicks fees and his own profit, then expected to have sales. I don't see him around any more. A True ECA must research his products, find the cheapest supplier at wholesale and then offer a competitive price. When TripleClicks first offered the ECA Program, I saw hundreds of Affiliates that have never sold retail before, suddenly become ECAs. Not a hint of how to wholesale.
Simple Answer!

If an ECA is not offering a product for a Competitive price, they will soon be out of business!

Interestingly, we recently had an ECA that would go to CVS and buy vitamins. He would then up the price to cover the TripleClicks fees and his own profit, then expected to have sales. I don't see him around any more.
A True ECA must research his products, find the cheapest supplier at wholesale and then offer a competitive price.

When TripleClicks first offered the ECA Program, I saw hundreds of Affiliates that have never sold retail before, suddenly become ECAs. Not a hint of how to wholesale.
76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Seba , we have many well priced products at TC that match, or are even better priced than some of the other sellers online, you just need to do a thorough search. I often search by price first, then narrow down what i am going to promote into various product categories, and i have been advertising the ECAs products in their own countries, just in an effort to cut down shipping costs. As Far as the ECAs go we have many many excellents sellers now, well worth the time to look at and to promote their products, look for the ones that also have the will call option, because then your customers can pick up their products if they choose to, also don't forget to connect with the ECAs that way you can be kept up to date with all of their promotions, just one more thing, most of the ECAs are happy for you to communicate with them if you have any questions. Anyway, I have never had such an opportunity like this before to be able to promote and sell so many different products in so many different countries, i have owned my own businesses over the years but i find this a lot more relaxing and far more enjoyable, but remember do what you have done keep coming back to the forum for answers.
Seba , we have many well priced products at TC that match, or are even better priced than some of the other sellers online, you just need to do a thorough search. I often search by price first, then narrow down what i am going to promote into various product categories, and i have been advertising the ECAs products in their own countries, just in an effort to cut down shipping costs.

As Far as the ECAs go we have many many excellents sellers now, well worth the time to look at and to promote their products, look for the ones that also have the will call option, because then your customers can pick up their products if they choose to, also don't forget to connect with the ECAs that way you can be kept up to date with all of their promotions, just one more thing, most of the ECAs are happy for you to communicate with them if you have any questions.

Anyway, I have never had such an opportunity like this before to be able to promote and sell so many different products in so many different countries, i have owned my own businesses over the years but i find this a lot more relaxing and far more enjoyable, but remember do what you have done keep coming back to the forum for answers.
SUPPORT
Stephen T.

Australia

E365 Runner Up

Posted over 2 years ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 1 Reply

Here is an example: A couple of years back, I was working on an account to sell these: [img]http://www.extreme-scooters.com/store/images/trikes/pst150/pst150-t-trike.jpg[/img] But the manufacturer would only allow 5% discount as wholesale. TripleClicks 15% would cause me to have to jack the price. Would it be worth it to try to sell at a 10% higher price then what could be bought direct? I dropped my plans.
Here is an example:

A couple of years back, I was working on an account to sell these:

But the manufacturer would only allow 5% discount as wholesale. TripleClicks 15% would cause me to have to jack the price. Would it be worth it to try to sell at a 10% higher price then what could be bought direct?
I dropped my plans.
76x SUPPORT

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago 1 Reply

[quote=614474]Here is an example: A couple of years back, I was working on an account to sell these: [img]http://www.extreme-scooters.com/store/images/trikes/pst150/pst150-t-trike.jpg[/img] Disapointed face.. Lol. I'd buy it! Looks like I'll have to settle for a mobility scooter with go faster stripes.. I started dropshipping but it's not worth the time and energy to place an ad when shipping is so high..cut out the middle man. The only way to keep really competitive prices is to source wholesale.
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Here is an example:

Disapointed face.. Lol. I'd buy it! Looks like I'll have to settle for a mobility scooter with go faster stripes..

I started dropshipping but it's not worth the time and energy to place an ad when shipping is so high..cut out the middle man. The only way to keep really competitive prices is to source wholesale.

9x SUPPORT
Gillian S.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

[quote=614479][quote=614474]Here is an example: A couple of years back, I was working on an account to sell these: [img]http://www.extreme-scooters.com/store/images/trikes/pst150/pst150-t-trike.jpg[/img] Disapointed face.. Lol. I'd buy it! Looks like I'll have to settle for a mobility scooter with go faster stripes.. I started dropshipping but it's not worth the time and energy to place an ad when shipping is so high..cut out the middle man. The only way to keep really competitive prices is to source wholesale. [/quote] I'll work on that mobility scooter, with a [b]turbo charger[/b].
Gillian S. posted:
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Here is an example:

Disapointed face.. Lol. I'd buy it! Looks like I'll have to settle for a mobility scooter with go faster stripes..

I started dropshipping but it's not worth the time and energy to place an ad when shipping is so high..cut out the middle man. The only way to keep really competitive prices is to source wholesale.

I'll work on that mobility scooter, with a turbo charger.
76x SUPPORT

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Kay B.

TS Is that a promise?
TS

Is that a promise?
34x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States