Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

how do I know my ILM

Posted over 2 years ago

This has been a few days I kept looking for my PSAs display. How do I know my ILM? What should I do in order to find ILM me?
This has been a few days I kept looking for my PSAs display. How do I know my ILM? What should I do in order to find ILM me?

Posted over 2 years ago

Some of us (ME) might not have any idea what you are talking about when you say ILM. Please explain.
Some of us (ME) might not have any idea what you are talking about when you say ILM. Please explain.

Posted over 2 years ago

ILM (Arabic: علم‎) translates into knowledge. You have joined recently. So I guess you are looking for more information/knowledge about SFI and it's working. You can start here -> https://www.sfimg.com/start Know SFI Basics here -> https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics 30 Launchpad 'Getting started with SFI lessons' -> https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ I hope this will help.
ILM (Arabic: علم‎) translates into knowledge. You have joined recently. So I guess you are looking for more information/knowledge about SFI and it's working.

You can start here -> www.sfimg.com/start
Know SFI Basics here -> www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics
30 Launchpad 'Getting started with SFI lessons' -> www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

I hope this will help.

Posted over 2 years ago

I also have never heard the term, ILM. So I don't what you're asking.
I also have never heard the term, ILM. So I don't what you're asking.
Gery

United States

Posted over 2 years ago

Hello even tho I do not understand but explain a bit better people are there to help we love stay with us SFI is for all yet to understand yo u
Hello even tho I do not understand but explain a bit better people are there to help we love stay with us SFI is for all yet to understand yo u
Grace O.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up

Posted over 2 years ago

No idea... what means of this term?
No idea... what means of this term?
5x SUPPORT
PRADEEP S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Hello Mohamad I do not know what you mean by ILM, but it you are looking for a list of your PSA's you have go to your Genealogy report and you can see your PSA's there. Hope this helps. Ernestine
Hello Mohamad

I do not know what you mean by ILM, but it you are looking for a list of your
PSA's you have go to your Genealogy report and you can see your
PSA's there.

Hope this helps.

Ernestine
Ernestine E.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Mohamad I, Please explain. What is ILM? It's my first time to come across this abbreviation.
Mohamad I,

Please explain. What is ILM? It's my first time to come across this abbreviation.
Nelson Nehemiah L.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted over 2 years ago

I think it was a typo and from his first sentence it seems that he is looking for a list of his PSAs. The answer to this was given already so hopefully he got it! :)
I think it was a typo and from his first sentence it seems that he is looking for a list of his PSAs. The answer to this was given already so hopefully he got it! :)

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago

thanks bart and ernestine, like that I mean, the list of ILM / PSA me
thanks bart and ernestine, like that I mean, the list of ILM / PSA me

| Edit settings