Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

at last I start received PSas with my blog.

Posted over 2 years ago More by Joseph P.

I create blog from google I didn't received single psas until I switch to wordpress the day I create I start received psas this month I received 11 Psas if you are new to SFI try to create your own blog it will help you a lot I wish Good luck
I create blog from google I didn't received single psas until I switch to wordpress the day I create I start received psas this month I received 11 Psas if you are new to SFI try to create your own blog it will help you a lot I wish Good luck
5x SUPPORT
Joseph P.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 2 years ago

I am glad that your blog has been so successful and you got 11 members. Keep it up. You'll be a successful leader. I am so glad!
I am glad that your blog has been so successful and you got 11 members. Keep it up.
You'll be a successful leader. I am so glad!
11x SUPPORT
Anđa E.

Germany

Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

keep it up!
keep it up!
Ferenc K.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Cornelis S. 1 Reply

Hi Joseph, Congratulations with your new PSA's. I hope there is at least one gem among them. Not being a blogger my self at the moment I am interested in the concept. Can you tell me, what could be the reason that your blogging on google had no success and switching to wordpress was successful. Is there a big difference between the two? Greetings,
Hi Joseph,
Congratulations with your new PSA's. I hope there is at least one gem among them.
Not being a blogger my self at the moment I am interested in the concept. Can you tell me, what could be the reason that your blogging on google had no success and switching to wordpress was successful. Is there a big difference between the two?

Greetings,
7x SUPPORT
Cornelis S.

Netherlands

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Joseph P - A great job with your word- press blog, happy that it is working so well for you. Thanks for sharing your success. I'm sure many will follow your valuable tip. May you and yours enjoy a very Happy New Year. Bye for now.
Joseph P - A great job with your word- press blog, happy that it is working so well for you. Thanks for sharing your success.

I'm sure many will follow your valuable tip. May you and yours enjoy a very Happy New Year. Bye for now.
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Elizabeta P.

Use wordpress is the best after you create the blog install banner write good article about sfi don't mention sfi because facebook will block you after you finish share it on facebook, twitter, etc on facebook share the blog on facebook groups in a minute you will start receiving new signing up, that is all, to short your link use snip.ly
Use wordpress is the best after you create the blog install banner write good article about sfi don't mention sfi because facebook will block you after you finish share it on facebook, twitter, etc on facebook share the blog on facebook groups in a minute you will start receiving new signing up, that is all, to short your link use snip.ly
5x SUPPORT
Joseph P.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 2 years ago

Hello Joseph P. Man, keep up the good work. SFI is so full of fun. You'll definitely enjoy it more than the conventional business out there! Keep your team on the go - communicate with them as often as say once a week. Also read, read, and read more ... Leaders are readers! I'm sure you're on your way to success. I congratulate you for the hard work. Good luck in the New Year.
Hello Joseph P.
Man, keep up the good work. SFI is so full of fun. You'll definitely enjoy it more than the conventional business out there! Keep your team on the go - communicate with them as often as say once a week. Also read, read, and read more ... Leaders are readers! I'm sure you're on your way to success. I congratulate you for the hard work. Good luck in the New Year.
Nelson Nehemiah L.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Karen E.

Posted over 2 years ago

I joined SFI in September of 2015. It is very encouraging for me to hear that you received a nice amount of PSAs from blogging. Thanks for the tip and may we all have continued success in 2016!
I joined SFI in September of 2015. It is very encouraging for me to hear that you received a nice amount of PSAs from blogging. Thanks for the tip and may we all have continued success in 2016!
Kathy E.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Joe reminded us this before by getting. Psa,s from your blog. Im curious how your blog is Arranged to be getting psa,a. Because im yet to get a single Psa from my website. Im happy for you joseph. Now it looks like you heading For something great my guy.
Joe reminded us this before by getting. Psa,s from your blog.
Im curious how your blog is
Arranged to be getting psa,a.
Because im yet to get a single
Psa from my website.

Im happy for you joseph.
Now it looks like you heading
For something great my guy.
5x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Karen E.

Posted over 2 years ago

Congratulations, Joseph. May you be blessed with many more PSAs
Congratulations, Joseph. May you be blessed with many more PSAs
JoeAnne B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

There is four good ways that you can share your blog to get huge psas many people don't know that is why the fail to get psas when the create there blog, my intention now each month is to get 50Psas, I will soon share another amazing tips
There is four good ways that you can share your blog to get huge psas many people don't know that is why the fail to get psas when the create there blog, my intention now each month is to get 50Psas, I will soon share another amazing tips
5x SUPPORT
Joseph P.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 2 years ago

Joseph, Thank you for sharing your success on the Forum. I do not know if I have overlooked any post which has stated such success by using a blog especially with wordpress. I wish you continued success in your SFI business.:smile: Continue to Aim High, Dream big and do not give up.
Joseph,
Thank you for sharing your success on the Forum. I do not know if I have overlooked any post which has stated such success by using a blog especially with wordpress. I wish you continued success in your SFI business.

Continue to Aim High, Dream big and do not give up.
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings