Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to run a campaign ?

Posted over 3 years ago More by Fabienne P.

How to run a campaign ?
How to run a campaign ?
Fabienne P.

France

Posted over 3 years ago

Fabienne , enchanté de faire ta connaissance, I do not think that I can publicly here on SFI mention another company, there are quite a few, one I use is quite efficient,you ge autoresponder easy set up, multiple campaigns possible, best way to start, trial period, and not expensive. Maybe you can reach out to me, I do not know if SFI furnishes a campaign system, good luck
Fabienne , enchanté de faire ta connaissance,
I do not think that I can publicly here on SFI mention another
company, there are quite a few, one I use is quite efficient,you ge autoresponder
easy set up,
multiple campaigns possible, best way to start, trial period, and not expensive.
Maybe you can reach out to me,
I do not know if SFI furnishes a campaign system,
good luck
Michael S.

France

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi Fabienne, I have an autoresponder where I created a list. There are a couple of well known ones that I use. When promoting your gateway you should track your link. To attach a link to your SFI gateway is explained here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365 You then use either free e-mail advertising or paid advertising when you put in your tracking link whoever opts-in will put their e-mail details which is registered in your autoresponder. This way you build your list without spamming people. I find this works very well for me. You can find lots of Youtube videos which will show you how to create a campaign. Rosemary
Hi Fabienne,

I have an autoresponder where I created a list. There are a couple of well known ones that I use.

When promoting your gateway you should track your link.
To attach a link to your SFI gateway is explained here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

You then use either free e-mail advertising or paid advertising when you put in your tracking link whoever opts-in will put their e-mail details which is registered in your autoresponder. This way you build your list without spamming people.

I find this works very well for me. You can find lots of Youtube videos which will show you how to create a campaign.

Rosemary
2x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago More by Fabienne P.

Mickael hello . Nice to know your answer and you. (Ravie de ta réponse et de te connaitre) I do not quite understand the key code SFI. (Je ne comprends pas les codes clés de la SFI) I would like to move but there are things not yet very clear to me. (Il y a des choses qui ne sont pas très clairs pour moi.) Thank you. See you soon.
Mickael hello .
Nice to know your answer and you. (Ravie de ta réponse et de te connaitre)
I do not quite understand the key code SFI. (Je ne comprends pas les codes clés de la SFI)
I would like to move but there are things not yet very clear to me. (Il y a des choses qui ne sont pas très clairs pour moi.)

Thank you.
See you soon.
Fabienne P.

France

Posted over 3 years ago More by Fabienne P.

Hello Rosemary. Thank you for your answer. I will try to understand. So at first , if I understand it , I must have an auto-responder . I build a list when people are interested in my ad ? A treasure , youtube , I had not thought of ! Thank you again. Have a nice week end.
Hello Rosemary.
Thank you for your answer.
I will try to understand.
So at first , if I understand it , I must have an auto-responder .
I build a list when people are interested in my ad ?
A treasure , youtube , I had not thought of !
Thank you again.
Have a nice week end.
Fabienne P.

France

| Edit settings