Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Uber Picks - I am confused

Posted 3 days ago, edited 3 days ago More by Helen E.

I am very confused! I decided to try and play Uber-Picks ... but have no idea about these sports. I clicked on NBA/ NCAA MB / FIFA EU / NHL and ALL of the came up with a box [b]" PLAY FREE"[/b] Making my selections, I saved my predicitons. I decided to just check my TCredit ledger and am HORRIFIED to find that 10 TCredits X 4 = 40 TCredits have been deducted for my so-called FREE predictions! I never added any extra sidekicks! Only the free 3 points for predicitng the highest game. What is going on? I clicked on play free!! I'm now 40 TCredits down and never got a warning I was spending TCredits or a box to agree to TCredits being spent. Can someone please explain why Tcredits have been deducted.There is nowhere to cancel my predictions, so I feel quite devastated. As I said, I have no idea about these sports, but when it came up I could play for free I tried it. BIG MISTAKE it's not free at all.
I am very confused!

I decided to try and play Uber-Picks ... but have no idea about these sports.
I clicked on NBA/ NCAA MB / FIFA EU / NHL and ALL of the came up with a box " PLAY FREE"
Making my selections, I saved my predicitons.
I decided to just check my TCredit ledger and am HORRIFIED to find that 10 TCredits X 4 = 40 TCredits have been deducted for my so-called FREE predictions!
I never added any extra sidekicks! Only the free 3 points for predicitng the highest game. What is going on?
I clicked on play free!!
I'm now 40 TCredits down and never got a warning I was spending TCredits or a box to agree to TCredits being spent.
Can someone please explain why Tcredits have been deducted.There is nowhere to cancel my predictions, so I feel quite devastated. As I said, I have no idea about these sports, but when it came up I could play for free I tried it. BIG MISTAKE it's not free at all.
11x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Helen, Similar things has happened to me also and I have the support ticket also. Hoping to be bug activities might get resolved by Monday itself. Waiting for the time Regard
Hi Helen,

Similar things has happened to me also and I have the support ticket also.
Hoping to be bug activities might get resolved by Monday itself.

Waiting for the time
Regard
333x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 days ago

Hi, Helen! This is very difficult to answer what happened to your Tcredits. But I would first check this link, where are my Tcredits? https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_ledger.php If it's obvious that they are used for these free games, then submit this support request link. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Support/NewTicket.php Happy to solve this case .. by sasa
Hi, Helen!
This is very difficult to answer what happened to your Tcredits.
But I would first check this link, where are my Tcredits?
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_ledger.php
If it's obvious that they are used for these free games, then submit this support request link.
www.tripleclicks.com/Support/NewTicket.php
Happy to solve this case ..
by sasa
9x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Tanja K.

Helen, please, follow Sasa's advice and check your TCredits Ledger. What does it show? I play UBER every week...never experienced such thing. But, to clarify one thing: you can play UBER for free...and maybe it's better to do it that way until you see " how it works". If you want to find yourself on the Winners list though, you should spend at least, 1 TCredit on sidekicks (the winner lock brings you 15 points, but you need to be careful wich game you will choose for that). Anyhow , this looks like something that Support should check out.
Helen, please, follow Sasa's advice and check your TCredits Ledger.

What does it show?

I play UBER every week...never experienced such thing.

But, to clarify one thing:
you can play UBER for free...and maybe it's better to do it that way until
you see " how it works".
If you want to find yourself on the Winners list though, you should spend
at least, 1 TCredit on sidekicks (the winner lock brings you 15 points, but
you need to be careful wich game you will choose for that).

Anyhow , this looks like something that Support should check out.
179x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,877 | Followers: 1,132 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1594892]I am very confused! I decided to try and play Uber-Picks ... but have no idea about these sports. I clicked on NBA/ NCAA MB / FIFA EU / NHL and ALL of the came up with a box [b]" PLAY FREE"[/b] Making my selections, I saved my predicitons. I decided to just check my TCredit ledger and am HORRIFIED to find that 10 TCredits X 4 = 40 TCredits have been deducted for my so-called FREE predictions! I never added any extra sidekicks! Only the free 3 points for predicitng the highest game. What is going on? I clicked on play free!! I'm now 40 TCredits down and never got a warning I was spending TCredits or a box to agree to TCredits being spent. Can someone please explain why Tcredits have been deducted.There is nowhere to cancel my predictions, so I feel quite devastated. As I said, I have no idea about these sports, but when it came up I could play for free I tried it. BIG MISTAKE it's not free at all.[/quote] Please check your TCredits Ledger. There's no cost to play Uber-Picks unless stated or you choose to use Sidekicks. And even if you do that, it makes you confirm you want to spend a TCredit each time.
Helen E. posted:
I am very confused!

I clicked on NBA/ NCAA MB / FIFA EU / NHL and ALL of the came up with a box " PLAY FREE"
I decided to just check my TCredit ledger and am HORRIFIED to find that 10 TCredits X 4 = 40 TCredits have been deducted for my so-called FREE predictions!
I never added any extra sidekicks! Only the free 3 points for predicitng the highest game. What is going on?
I clicked on play free!!
I'm now 40 TCredits down and never got a warning I was spending TCredits or a box to agree to TCredits being spent.
Can someone please explain why Tcredits have been deducted.There is nowhere to cancel my predictions, so I feel quite devastated. As I said, I have no idea about these sports, but when it came up I could play for free I tried it. BIG MISTAKE it's not free at all.

Please check your TCredits Ledger. There's no cost to play Uber-Picks unless stated or you choose to use Sidekicks. And even if you do that, it makes you confirm you want to spend a TCredit each time.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1594892]I am very confused! I decided to try and play Uber-Picks ... but have no idea about these sports. I clicked on NBA/ NCAA MB / FIFA EU / NHL and ALL of the came up with a box [b]" PLAY FREE"[/b] Making my selections, I saved my predicitons. I decided to just check my TCredit ledger and am HORRIFIED to find that 10 TCredits X 4 = 40 TCredits have been deducted for my so-called FREE predictions! I never added any extra sidekicks! Only the free 3 points for predicitng the highest game. What is going on? I clicked on play free!! I'm now 40 TCredits down and never got a warning I was spending TCredits or a box to agree to TCredits being spent. Can someone please explain why Tcredits have been deducted.There is nowhere to cancel my predictions, so I feel quite devastated. As I said, I have no idea about these sports, but when it came up I could play for free I tried it. BIG MISTAKE it's not free at all.[/quote] Helen E- When playing any thing new to you please read the rules, they show what is free and what you pay TCs for. Very sorry for your understanding that all was free, Read the rules, take notes and become a Uber winner. Good luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Helen E. posted:
I am very confused!

I clicked on play free!!

Helen E- When playing any thing new to you please read the rules, they show what is free and what you pay TCs for.
Very sorry for your understanding that all was free, Read the rules, take notes and become a Uber winner. Good luck.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Igor A.

Judging by the number of credits us, you spent 10 credits for each game, it could be if you clicked some times this link [b]Ask the audience (free)[/b] But it is free-of-charge possible to ask only 1 time, the subsequent help also is paid by credits, apparently your credits have been spent for helps by audience/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/yzBNpcn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VIMxrmc.png[/img]
Judging by the number of credits us, you spent 10 credits for each game, it could be if you clicked some times this link Ask the audience (free)
But it is free-of-charge possible to ask only 1 time, the subsequent help also is paid by credits, apparently your credits have been spent for helps by audience/

11x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 days ago

Hi I think that you spent your TCREDITS. Another way.It is my experience there's no any cost to play Umber Pick . I also participate but I never coat TC. Please check your day spending cost routine. Hope help this.
Hi
I think that you spent your TCREDITS. Another way.It is my experience there's no any cost to play Umber Pick .
I also participate but I never coat TC.
Please check your day spending cost routine.
Hope help this.
Rejamil H.

India

Posted 3 days ago

I can understand your disappointment Helen. Though it has never happened with me but still I would advise you to take some precautionary steps. 1) Sometimes there are stale pages in our browsers. It could have a different settings/selections previously attempted. You can remove these pages by deleting temporary files or removing cache memory regularly. Then restart your system. It should help you and others too. Whenever we are taking any financial actions on the internet, always remove such files or offiline copies. Restart your system. This will bring everything to default settings. 2) Check your TCredits Ledger how you have spent the TCredits. 3) Playing Uber Picks is free unless you play some side kicks. 4) Whenever any TCredit is likely to be spent, it always prompts us to a warning message. Don't be in a hurry to press ENTER button. 5) If nothing above works, you may write to Support. They will be able to advise you suitably.
I can understand your disappointment Helen. Though it has never happened with me but still I would advise you to take some precautionary steps.

1) Sometimes there are stale pages in our browsers. It could have a different settings/selections previously attempted. You can remove these pages by deleting temporary files or removing cache memory regularly. Then restart your system. It should help you and others too. Whenever we are taking any financial actions on the internet, always remove such files or offiline copies. Restart your system. This will bring everything to default settings.

2) Check your TCredits Ledger how you have spent the TCredits.

3) Playing Uber Picks is free unless you play some side kicks.

4) Whenever any TCredit is likely to be spent, it always prompts us to a warning message. Don't be in a hurry to press ENTER button.

5) If nothing above works, you may write to Support. They will be able to advise you suitably.

47x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Helen, This have to have been caused by a system malfunction. I play these games (Free) all the time and at no time has any TCredit been withdrawn from my account. What I can tell you is that I have one a share of the jackpot (TCredits) for being one of the top predictor of the result for these games and have been awarded TCredits without spending any myself. Send a ticket to support to have the issue resolved. Best of luck, Grantley
Hi Helen,

This have to have been caused by a system malfunction. I play these games (Free) all the time and at no time has any TCredit been withdrawn from my account. What I can tell you is that I have one a share of the jackpot (TCredits) for being one of the top predictor of the result for these games and have been awarded TCredits without spending any myself.

Send a ticket to support to have the issue resolved.

Best of luck,
Grantley
SUPPORT
Grantley W.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago More by Helen E. 1 Reply

[quote]Judging by the number of credits us, you spent 10 credits for each game, it could be if you clicked some times this link Ask the audience (free) But it is free-of-charge possible to ask only 1 time, the subsequent help also is paid by credits, apparently your credits have been spent for helps by audience/[/quote] Yes I definitely used Ask the Audience, but did not notice that it changed from free to 1 TCredit each time you used it!! My mistake for not paying attention! (I did read the rules first but obviously not carefully enough). Oh well! I have learned the hard way. :cold_sweat: Thanks for all your help.
Judging by the number of credits us, you spent 10 credits for each game, it could be if you clicked some times this link Ask the audience (free)
But it is free-of-charge possible to ask only 1 time, the subsequent help also is paid by credits, apparently your credits have been spent for helps by audience/

Yes I definitely used Ask the Audience, but did not notice that it changed from free to 1 TCredit each time you used it!!
My mistake for not paying attention! (I did read the rules first but obviously not carefully enough).
Oh well! I have learned the hard way.

Thanks for all your help.

11x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago, edited 3 days ago 1 Reply

Respectfully; Please remember that [b]SFI[/b] is part of an [u]ethical[/u] Marketing Group. [b]SFIMG[/b] is a Business that must make [u]Sales[/u] and a [u]Profit[/u] while paying its` Marketers/Sales-Affiliates -- Us! [b]TCredits[/b] are probably our stellar product -- that we sell via [u]marketing/promoting:[/u] 1) EZ games, 2) Auctions, 3) SFI Affiliate benefit/status- tier/rank Benefit upgrade/attainment. [u]SFI uses a popular marketing technique[/u]; '[b]free[/b] trial/entry (to see)', then followed by an [u]easy/convenient[/u] '[b]pay[/b] (to stay/play)' [u]option[/u]. [u]Don`t be mistaken[/u] Moral Ethics (and the Law) require a [b]Disclosure[/b]/'Cautionary Warning [b]near[/b] the point of decision'. [b]Pay Attention [/b] :moneybag: Best Wishes,
Respectfully;

Please remember that SFI is part of an ethical Marketing Group. SFIMG is a Business that must make Sales and a Profit while paying its` Marketers/Sales-Affiliates -- Us!

TCredits are probably our stellar product -- that we sell via marketing/promoting:
1) EZ games,
2) Auctions,
3) SFI Affiliate benefit/status- tier/rank Benefit upgrade/attainment.

SFI uses a popular marketing technique; 'free trial/entry (to see)', then followed by an easy/convenient 'pay (to stay/play)' option.

Don`t be mistaken
Moral Ethics (and the Law) require a Disclosure/'Cautionary Warning near the point of decision'.
Pay Attention

Best Wishes,
19x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

| Edit settings