Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

LOST .... Reward Offered !!!

Posted 4 days ago More by Ray G.

Hello everyone ... I hope someone can help me as I am desvastated and can not seem to find any hope. If you look at my profile you will see i don’t reall have that that many badges. I don’t really spend time playing games and I don’t really care about badges either other than The T-Time game and badge. Play every day and I have won quite a few times. I believe I left the door open and it left so if someone finds it please return it as it is sorely missed and I will offer you a reward. If the above is not the case I have a couple of questions concerning this as things to be changing all the time and is difficult to keep up unless you spend all your time on here. 1. Has the T-Time bad been discontinued? 2. Is there a requirement to keeping the T-Time bage? If the answer is no, can someone please explain why I would not have that in my leadership page? Thank you in advance Ray
Hello everyone ... I hope someone can help me as I am desvastated and can not seem to find any hope. If you look at my profile you will see i don’t reall have that that many badges. I don’t really spend time playing games and I don’t really care about badges either other than The T-Time game and badge. Play every day and I have won quite a few times. I believe I left the door open and it left so if someone finds it please return it as it is sorely missed and I will offer you a reward.

If the above is not the case I have a couple of questions concerning this as things to be changing all the time and is difficult to keep up unless you spend all your time on here.

1. Has the T-Time bad been discontinued?
2. Is there a requirement to keeping the T-Time bage?

If the answer is no, can someone please explain why I would not have that in my leadership page?

Thank you in advance

Ray
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Ray, There does not seem to be any reason to lose your T-time badge. I suggest sending in a support ticket request for an explanation. Best regards...
Hello Ray,

There does not seem to be any reason to lose your T-time badge. I suggest sending in a support ticket request for an explanation. Best regards...
15x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Greetings E365 Champion, Pending Requalifing EA! I HIGHLY recommend playing 10 rounds of HIDDEN You can THANK ME, later 😀 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Greetings E365 Champion, Pending Requalifing EA!

I HIGHLY recommend playing 10 rounds of

HIDDEN

You can THANK ME, later 😀

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
9x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 4 days ago More by Jackie F. 1 Reply

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1594759]Hello everyone ... I hope someone can help me as I am desvastated and can not seem to find any hope. If you look at my profile you will see i don’t reall have that that many badges. I don’t really spend time playing games and I don’t really care about badges either other than The T-Time game and badge. Play every day and I have won quite a few times. I believe I left the door open and it left so if someone finds it please return it as it is sorely missed and I will offer you a reward. If the above is not the case I have a couple of questions concerning this as things to be changing all the time and is difficult to keep up unless you spend all your time on here. 1. Has the T-Time bad been discontinued? 2. Is there a requirement to keeping the T-Time bage? If the answer is no, can someone please explain why I would not have that in my leadership page? Thank you in advance Ray[/quote] Ray, I see your T-Time Badge; you haven't lost it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6hLaWko.jpg[/img] Congrats on your impressive number of wins!
Ray G. posted:
Hello everyone ... I hope someone can help me as I am desvastated and can not seem to find any hope. If you look at my profile you will see i don’t reall have that that many badges. I don’t really spend time playing games and I don’t really care about badges either other than The T-Time game and badge. Play every day and I have won quite a few times. I believe I left the door open and it left so if someone finds it please return it as it is sorely missed and I will offer you a reward.

If the above is not the case I have a couple of questions concerning this as things to be changing all the time and is difficult to keep up unless you spend all your time on here.

1. Has the T-Time bad been discontinued?
2. Is there a requirement to keeping the T-Time bage?

If the answer is no, can someone please explain why I would not have that in my leadership page?

Thank you in advance

Ray

Ray,

I see your T-Time Badge; you haven't lost it.

Congrats on your impressive number of wins!
24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

I still see the T-Time Badge! [img]https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/fb88be25-4807-4bb1-b825-74db7fefbb89.png[/img]
I still see the T-Time Badge!
77x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

[b]I don’t really spend time playing games and I don’t really care about badges[/b] Ray, you probably have your reasons for not playing games...as others have to play them. The point here is: playing games and earning badges we can earn Rewardicals, And NOW...Rewardicals can be exchanged for CASH. So, it will always be UP TO US to decide what to do...which way we will choose to earn money here.
I don’t really spend time playing games and I don’t really care about badges

Ray,
you probably have your reasons for not playing games...as others have to play
them.
The point here is: playing games and earning badges we can earn Rewardicals,
And NOW...Rewardicals can be exchanged for CASH.

So, it will always be UP TO US to decide what to do...which way we will
choose to earn money here.
179x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,877 | Followers: 1,132 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 days ago

Ray the badges were split into two parts. If you don't play games you might not notice one set of badges is now on the triple clicks site and this is where your T-Time badge will be as it is part of triple clicks. The link is on the Badges page. "Like SFI Badge Quest? Try TripleClicks Badge Quest HERE. " I hope this helps :)
Ray the badges were split into two parts.

If you don't play games you might not notice one set of badges is now on the triple clicks site and this is where your T-Time badge will be as it is part of triple clicks.

The link is on the Badges page.

"Like SFI Badge Quest? Try TripleClicks Badge Quest HERE. "

I hope this helps :)

Joanne T.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Ray, There is no way you can lose you T-time badge because it is permanent. It might be that you are not aware of the improvement of seperating the SFI Badges from Tripleclicks.
Hi Ray,
There is no way you can lose you T-time badge because it is permanent.
It might be that you are not aware of the improvement of seperating the SFI Badges from Tripleclicks.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Liked by Deon S. James K.

Posted 3 days ago More by Ray G. 1 Reply

[quote=1594773] Ray, I see your T-Time Badge; you haven't lost it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6hLaWko.jpg[/img] Congrats on your impressive number of wins![/quote] I do not see it on my page. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3aKOFtC.jpg[/img] Wondering if I am the only one
Jackie F. posted:

Ray,

I do not see it on my page.

Wondering if I am the only one
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 days ago More by Jackie F.

Ray, Click on your affiliate picture. Your Snapshot page will appear, along with SFI Badges. Go to the bottom of that page; you will see a series of dots. Those indicate pages you may scroll to. Scroll to (I believe) the fifth page, you will see your T-Time badge displayed. Now...check and see if you have somehow set it to NOT appear on your leadership page. Reverse that action.
Ray,
Click on your affiliate picture. Your Snapshot page will appear, along with SFI Badges.
Go to the bottom of that page; you will see a series of dots. Those indicate pages you may scroll to. Scroll to (I believe) the fifth page, you will see your T-Time badge displayed.

Now...check and see if you have somehow set it to NOT appear on your leadership page. Reverse that action.
24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I.

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1595382][quote=1594773] Ray, I see your T-Time Badge; you haven't lost it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6hLaWko.jpg[/img] Congrats on your impressive number of wins![/quote] I do not see it on my page. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3aKOFtC.jpg[/img] Wondering if I am the only one[/quote] Ray, As others have been saying, this is a [i]TripleClicks[/i] badge, not an SFI badge...so you need to click the link for the [i]TripleClicks[/i] version of Badge Quest to see your TripleClicks badges. Or, just click your picture here to see your Affiliate Snapshot. Your T-Time badge is 1000% there!
Ray G. posted:
Jackie F. posted:

Ray,

I do not see it on my page.

Wondering if I am the only one

Ray,

As others have been saying, this is a TripleClicks badge, not an SFI badge...so you need to click the link for the TripleClicks version of Badge Quest to see your TripleClicks badges. Or, just click your picture here to see your Affiliate Snapshot. Your T-Time badge is 1000% there!
Gery

United States

Posted 3 days ago More by Ray G.

Thank you very much ... I finally found it ... sorry to bother you but appreciate all the help.
Thank you very much ... I finally found it ... sorry to bother you but appreciate all the help.
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings