Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Big Disappointment Today

Posted 4 days ago

One of my so active CSA is disappeared from my genealogy and mover today. She was Bronze Team Leader,and she was signed in yesterday. When i tried to see my mover today morning,she was not there.! I am so struggling to build team,even by investing some amount of money.But if my active CSAs are taken away from me,how can i become success? If there is any rule,i didn't know,help me! i am upsetting now with this matter! Thank you for your helping.!!
One of my so active CSA is disappeared from my genealogy and mover today. She was Bronze Team Leader,and she was signed in yesterday. When i tried to see my mover today morning,she was not there.!
I am so struggling to build team,even by investing some amount of money.But if my active CSAs are taken away from me,how can i become success? If there is any rule,i didn't know,help me! i am upsetting now with this matter!
Thank you for your helping.!!
tilahun t.

Ethiopia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

Stay cool Tilahun as quite likely, the moment you checked the Genealogy it was going through a periodic system update and during that process, not all records are accessible. As a BTL pending, you would not have lost or forfeited any of your CSA's, so if the above does not apply, the only other explanations would be your active CSA opting-out or a system glitch of some kind. Check your Genealogy and Movers again later....
Stay cool Tilahun as quite likely, the moment you checked the Genealogy it was going through a periodic system update and during that process, not all records are accessible.

As a BTL pending, you would not have lost or forfeited any of your CSA's, so if the above does not apply, the only other explanations would be your active CSA opting-out or a system glitch of some kind.

Check your Genealogy and Movers again later....
2x SUPPORT
Brian F.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Yes it has happened to me, but as in life if you fall you should get back up onto your feet again dust yourself down, then carry on, It is perseverance that wins the day in SFI. Best wishes Dave
Hello
Yes it has happened to me, but as in life if you fall you should get back up onto your feet again dust yourself down,
then carry on,
It is perseverance that wins the day in SFI.

Best wishes
Dave
4x SUPPORT
David A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Have you check out to see that your CSA opt out since your CSA login yesterday, Please check it out here, https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/OptOutReport If your CSA does not opt out yet, I will advice you to wait patiently, Maybe it might been glitch.
Have you check out to see that your CSA opt out since your CSA login yesterday, Please check it out here, www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/OptOutReport

If your CSA does not opt out yet, I will advice you to wait patiently, Maybe it might been glitch.
82x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1594690]Stay cool Tilahun as quite likely, the moment you checked the Genealogy it was going through a periodic system update and during that process, not all records are accessible. As a BTL pending, you would not have lost or forfeited any of your CSA's, so if the above does not apply, the only other explanations would be your active CSA opting-out or a system glitch of some kind. Check your Genealogy and Movers again later... [/quote] Sir Brian, With humble respect, it is great to see your reply. Thank you so much. With reference to the above may I please wish to know is it possible to lose the CSA, if the pending BTL owner is not an EA yet? Just to know Sir, if he might have lost his CSA for that reason... May you blessed always!!
Brian F. posted:
Stay cool Tilahun as quite likely, the moment you checked the Genealogy it was going through a periodic system update and during that process, not all records are accessible.

As a BTL pending, you would not have lost or forfeited any of your CSA's, so if the above does not apply, the only other explanations would be your active CSA opting-out or a system glitch of some kind.

Check your Genealogy and Movers again later...

Sir Brian,
With humble respect, it is great to see your reply. Thank you so much.
With reference to the above may I please wish to know is it possible to lose the CSA, if the pending BTL owner is not an EA yet? Just to know Sir, if he might have lost his CSA for that reason...
May you blessed always!!

7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1594684] I am so struggling to build the team, even by investing some amount of money. But if my active CSAs are taken away from me, how can I become successful? If there is any rule, I didn't know, help me! I am upsetting now with this matter! Thank you for your helping.!![/quote] Hello Tilahun, Good day hope all is fine, thanks for your inquiries & for the question There's nothing bad to become upset or struggled, because as long as you didn't lose your EA status & your rank shows pending BTL Qualification So my advice right now is to be patient because always when there's an update or when we receive some new CSAs or PSAs the genealogy is updated again, by now go to your genealogy & try to load some filters as you may see here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/re5qkcJ.png[/img] Other way stay tuned and wait for just little be even 1 day or two no prob, I believe all will be fine To our success Regards Kaddour
tilahun t. posted:

I am so struggling to build the team, even by investing some amount of money. But if my active CSAs are taken away from me, how can I become successful? If there is any rule, I didn't know, help me! I am upsetting now with this matter!
Thank you for your helping.!!

Hello Tilahun,

Good day hope all is fine, thanks for your inquiries & for the question

There's nothing bad to become upset or struggled, because as long as you didn't lose your EA status & your rank shows pending BTL Qualification

So my advice right now is to be patient because always when there's an update or when we receive some new CSAs or PSAs the genealogy is updated again, by now go to your genealogy & try to load some filters as you may see here:

Other way stay tuned and wait for just little be even 1 day or two no prob, I believe all will be fine

To our success

Regards
Kaddour
9x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago More by BENAHMED K. 1 Reply

[quote=1594700][quote=1594690]Stay cool Tilahun as quite likely, the moment you checked the Genealogy it was going through a periodic system update and during that process, not all records are accessible. As a BTL pending, you would not have lost or forfeited any of your CSA's, so if the above does not apply, the only other explanations would be your active CSA opting-out or a system glitch of some kind. Check your Genealogy and Movers again later... [/quote] Sir Brian, With humble respect, it is great to see your reply. Thank you so much. With reference to the above may I please wish to know is it possible to lose the CSA, if the pending BTL owner is not an EA yet? Just to know Sir, if he might have lost his CSA for that reason... May you blessed always!! [/quote] Hello my friend, No att all you have all the full month to retain your EA rank then you still can use the backdating option available before the 9th of each new month [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203709&referrer=search]What is backdating? How do I use it?[/url] Regards Kaddour
Mizanur R. posted:
Brian F. posted:

Check your Genealogy and Movers again later...

Sir Brian,
With humble respect, it is great to see your reply. Thank you so much.
With reference to the above may I please wish to know is it possible to lose the CSA, if the pending BTL owner is not an EA yet? Just to know Sir, if he might have lost his CSA for that reason...
May you blessed always!!

Hello my friend,

No att all you have all the full month to retain your EA rank then you still can use the backdating option available before the 9th of each new month
What is backdating? How do I use it?

Regards
Kaddour
9x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Not to worry, it's probably only a small glitch in the system. Something like that happened to me last week where one of mine disappeared for a few days and I thought she was gone for good, I did not report it but kept checking my movers tab to see if she had returned. Finally she did return and is still there now, so don't give up, just keep checking to see when she returns. I wish you continued success in your business!
Not to worry, it's probably only a small glitch in the system. Something like that happened to me last week where one of mine disappeared for a few days and I thought she was gone for good, I did not report it but kept checking my movers tab to see if she had returned. Finally she did return and is still there now, so don't give up, just keep checking to see when she returns.
I wish you continued success in your business!
J. M.

Canada

Posted 4 days ago

Tilahun currently does not have an EA status updated. Is that reason?
Tilahun currently does not have an EA status updated. Is that reason?
8x SUPPORT
Amna S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Tilahun, If' it's not part of a system update (Hopefully it is, and you'll see your CSA back soon), Then I completely understand exactly how you feel. I had a very active PSA under me, who was BTL for about 3 months (Which made me STL), until one day he just decided to opt out. Yes it is heartbreaking! However, I have since then tried different strategies; And while I have yet to have a BTL directly under me as my PSA, I do have one in my downline, as well as multiple EA's. The point is "DO NOT QUIT". It's when you get knocked down, that you need to get back up! In the end your perseverance will win, and those people under you that quit, will wish they would have stayed with you! I hope this helps! God Bless! Hector Diaz
Hi Tilahun,

If' it's not part of a system update (Hopefully it is, and you'll see your CSA back soon), Then I completely understand exactly how you feel. I had a very active PSA under me, who was BTL for about 3 months (Which made me STL), until one day he just decided to opt out. Yes it is heartbreaking! However, I have since then tried different strategies; And while I have yet to have a BTL directly under me as my PSA, I do have one in my downline, as well as multiple EA's.

The point is "DO NOT QUIT". It's when you get knocked down, that you need to get back up! In the end your perseverance will win, and those people under you that quit, will wish they would have stayed with you!

I hope this helps! God Bless!

Hector Diaz
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Tilahun Do not worry maybe it might be a glitch Things like this has also happend to me for some reason all of my CSAs also dissapeared from my movers.I logged off and came back after 2 - 3 minutes and everything was back to normal.Just continue doing your work and you should be on the right path for success.
Hi Tilahun
Do not worry maybe it might be a glitch

Things like this has also happend to me for some reason all of my CSAs also dissapeared from my movers.I logged off and came back after 2 - 3 minutes and everything was back to normal.Just continue doing your work and you should be on the right path for success.
3x SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Tilahun, I hope you won't lose your active CSA. Like most of our Forum gurus and members have advised you, it's probably a system glitch. You probably trust them so much that you opted to post your concern here first. But I'd like to remind you that when you find something strange in your account and your affiliates, please contact either your Sponsor or Support first. They are the most eligible to answer your concerns. If you are anyway not satisfied with their answers then you may consult here at Forum. Just my advice. Good luck. Anne
Hi Tilahun,

I hope you won't lose your active CSA. Like most of our Forum gurus and members have advised you, it's probably a system glitch. You probably trust them so much that you opted to post your concern here first. But I'd like to remind you that when you find something strange in your account and your affiliates, please contact either your Sponsor or Support first. They are the most eligible to answer your concerns. If you are anyway not satisfied with their answers then you may consult here at Forum. Just my advice.

Good luck.

Anne
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings