Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Currency Discrepancy ( $ verses PKR)

Posted 5 days ago

You do not need $ 59,pack 125 tcredits with auto deluvery $ 36.25 for 1500 vp. Your sponsor 😨
You do not need $ 59,pack 125 tcredits with auto deluvery $ 36.25 for 1500 vp.
Your sponsor 😨
8x SUPPORT
Amna S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 days ago

Ok, this is the situation in some countries due to the exchange rate, but you can still see on the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=PK]Country Leaders[/url] Leaderboard that there are people working fine in your country. I would pose the question in your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90]country[/url] Subforum and see whether some successful members locally have some tips for you, regarding payments aso. The good thing is that you earn dollars here - $. So, if you earn dollars you can leave them into your account and reinvest them in your business. With automatic transferring VersaPoints even if you could lose your EA rank (due to inability to buy) you can be an EA every couple of months by doing regularly your daily Actions, weekly and monthly actions, participating in some TC games, exchanging every Rewardical Token you would get - wisely and planning well your future moves. You can learn here for free all about sales and advertising and in the meantime you can try to sell and to collect some commissions and accumulate them. Remember that every time your PRM buys something you get VersaPoints for that purchase too, which will help you for your rank. Just continue steadily towards your goal and keep-up. [quote]i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA[/quote] There is no obligation here, nor demand to buy anything. You and only [i]you[/i] decide when you invest your money in some product here. You can talk to your Sponsor too, you have a very active and capable Sponsor, so he can help you make a plan for your advancement. To your success :-)
Ok, this is the situation in some countries due to the exchange rate, but you can still see on the Country Leaders Leaderboard that there are people working fine in your country. I would pose the question in your country Subforum and see whether some successful members locally have some tips for you, regarding payments aso.

The good thing is that you earn dollars here - $. So, if you earn dollars you can leave them into your account and reinvest them in your business. With automatic transferring VersaPoints even if you could lose your EA rank (due to inability to buy) you can be an EA every couple of months by doing regularly your daily Actions, weekly and monthly actions, participating in some TC games, exchanging every Rewardical Token you would get - wisely and planning well your future moves.

You can learn here for free all about sales and advertising and in the meantime you can try to sell and to collect some commissions and accumulate them. Remember that every time your PRM buys something you get VersaPoints for that purchase too, which will help you for your rank. Just continue steadily towards your goal and keep-up.

i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA

There is no obligation here, nor demand to buy anything. You and only you decide when you invest your money in some product here.
You can talk to your Sponsor too, you have a very active and capable Sponsor, so he can help you make a plan for your advancement.
To your success :-)
5x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #8

Liked by Tanja K. Bruce H.

| Edit settings