Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Manage Members OPTION Eager Zebra League

Posted 9 days ago More by Jan G.

I just used option to remove inactive members from my league. Thank You So Much! Now I am more eager to promote my leagues, now that I can delete inactive members! [img]http://mysfibiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/eager-zebra.png[/img] Jan Green Network Majic Queen
I just used option to remove inactive members from my league.

Thank You So Much!

Now I am more eager to promote my leagues, now that I can delete inactive members!

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Jan, Thanks for that tip! Good luck with your league! Best regads...
12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Jan, There is always an encouragement when you find a way around something bothering your mind and being able to delete inactive league member is encouraging. I see you found what works for you. Well done and good luck. Regards.
Hi Jan,
There is always an encouragement when you find a way around something bothering your mind and being able to delete inactive league member is encouraging. I see you found what works for you.
Well done and good luck.
Regards.
13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 8 days ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1550871]Hello Jan, Thanks for that tip! Good luck with your league! Best regads...[/quote] You are welcome Eduard, This has to be excellent good news for League Commissioners. ... and incentive for New Affiliates to create and promote his/her Eager League(s). Jan Green Network Majic Queen
eduard b. posted:

You are welcome Eduard,

This has to be excellent good news for League Commissioners.

... and incentive for New Affiliates to create and promote his/her Eager League(s).

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 8 days ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1550872]Hi Jan, There is always an encouragement when you find a way around something bothering your mind and being able to delete inactive league member is encouraging. I see you found what works for you. Well done and good luck. Regards.[/quote] Yes Olufunmilola! I love games offered on this site; having FUN demonstrating several games and am developing game socials to recruit players with high hopes some will be frequent shoppers 💅 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Hi Jan,
There is always an encouragement when you find a way around something bothering your mind and being able to delete inactive league member is encouraging. I see you found what works for you.
Well done and good luck.
Regards.

Yes Olufunmilola!

I love games offered on this site; having FUN demonstrating several games and am developing game socials to recruit players with high hopes some will be frequent shoppers 💅

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

| Edit settings