Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Team Building with reassigning members.

Posted 9 days ago More by Maree W.

[b]Morning all. I am following SFI great Stream post tip.[/b] Working with Three PSA Silver Team Leaders helping them achieve Gold. Before I reassigned any members I sent them an e card. Informing them nothing changes, all it means is that they are in my Level Two. I just reassigned Two Silver Team Leaders to Martines Down line which means she will achieve Gold. [b]I simply click above hot spot then Genealogy.[/b] I go to the filter tab selecting Opti Build Big O members. I click their name to open the E Card Selection, I then send them the same E Card for achievements that I send every month when they were in my level one. [b]Here is my example feel free to duplicate.[/b] Welcome from Maree. SFI Gold Team Leader in New Zealand. I am so proud of your achievement reaching EA Team Leader Already. I love it when I see members progressing with a Hiss and a Roar. It shows you see the Big Picture. 🌹🌸 BE sure to copy and paste this email. Ready to duplicate and send to your new Top Movers as they start to climb the leadership ladder. If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. Pie in the sky fairy tales. Feel confident in the knowledge SFI will be on line today tomorrow and forever in the future. New in November Tips.👌 Check the Scoreboard Tab. Find here what you need to do to achieve leadership statis. Being Booster Club Qualified means you have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 versa points for the current month AND also in the previous month. Check your Genealogy Daily. Click above Hot Spots > Genealogy. Click the link My Up line. Find your sponsors email address. Send me an email to receive all my SFI tips, where I promote, how I communicate. At the top view your team over rides. Add up the cash then times it by 4% to get a rough idea of the commissions you are accumulating. Click the Visual Genealogy Link. To see your down line Team Builder positions. Support your members with reassigning new PSA signups you receive. Not sure how to do this. Send me an email requesting my step by step instructions. Click all the hand shakes to activate the icebreaker. SFI gives you free training for new affiliates www.sfimg.com/path Also, you have Mr. Gery's Rules of success www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index How to climb the leadership ladder. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan New EAs create new BTLs... who create new STLs... who create new GTLs...who create new PLTs... who create new Diamonds! Gery's quote! Lead your team to excellence, and you will, in turn, "benefit directly."🌹🌸 Join us at our Facebook Group. [b]I add my Link Here.[/b] Check out my Leadership Blog and Enter the Competitions. [b]I add my link here.[/b] I look forward to watching your success. Cheers Maree Your SFI or CSA Sponsor. Need help click reply to this email. I am an SFI Team Leader leading by example. [img]https://i.imgur.com/htH8Co9.gif[/img]
Morning all. I am following SFI great Stream post tip.
Working with Three PSA Silver Team Leaders helping them achieve Gold.
Before I reassigned any members I sent them an e card.
Informing them nothing changes, all it means is that they are in my Level Two.
I just reassigned Two Silver Team Leaders to Martines Down line which means she will achieve Gold.

I simply click above hot spot then Genealogy.
I go to the filter tab selecting Opti Build Big O members.
I click their name to open the E Card Selection,
I then send them the same E Card for achievements that I send every month when they were in my level one.

Here is my example feel free to duplicate.
Welcome from Maree. SFI Gold Team Leader in New Zealand.
I am so proud of your achievement reaching EA Team Leader Already.
I love it when I see members progressing with a Hiss and a Roar.
It shows you see the Big Picture. 🌹🌸
BE sure to copy and paste this email.
Ready to duplicate and send to your new Top Movers as they start to climb the leadership ladder.

If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes.
Pie in the sky fairy tales.
Feel confident in the knowledge SFI will be on line today tomorrow and forever in the future.

New in November Tips.👌
Check the Scoreboard Tab. Find here what you need to do to achieve leadership statis.
Being Booster Club Qualified means you have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 versa points for the current month AND also in the previous month.
Check your Genealogy Daily. Click above Hot Spots > Genealogy.
Click the link My Up line. Find your sponsors email address.
Send me an email to receive all my SFI tips, where I promote, how I communicate.
At the top view your team over rides. Add up the cash then times it by 4%
to get a rough idea of the commissions you are accumulating.

Click the Visual Genealogy Link. To see your down line Team Builder positions.
Support your members with reassigning new PSA signups you receive.
Not sure how to do this. Send me an email requesting my step by step instructions.
Click all the hand shakes to activate the icebreaker.

SFI gives you free training for new affiliates
www.sfimg.com/path
Also, you have Mr. Gery's Rules of success
www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index
How to climb the leadership ladder.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

New EAs create new BTLs... who create new STLs... who create new GTLs...who create new PLTs...
who create new Diamonds!
Gery's quote! Lead your team to excellence, and you will, in turn, "benefit directly."🌹🌸

Join us at our Facebook Group.
I add my Link Here.
Check out my Leadership Blog and Enter the Competitions.
I add my link here.

I look forward to watching your success.
Cheers Maree
Your SFI or CSA Sponsor.
Need help click reply to this email.
I am an SFI Team Leader leading by example.

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 9 days ago

Awesome post! Continue leading not only your team, but those of us who read posts in the forum. Blessings, kj
Awesome post! Continue leading not only your team, but those of us who read posts in the forum.

Blessings,
kj
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Madam Maree for sharing your expertise with us. The information provided by you in this thread is really worth to try especially for us. You are showing the way to us :thumbsup:
Thank you Madam Maree for sharing your expertise with us.

The information provided by you in this thread is really worth to try especially for us.

You are showing the way to us

3x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 9 days ago

I'm so proud to be on your team. I'm still stunned, I dream. It's unbelievable. You are a brilliant, tireless mentor. You build your team to ensure that we succeed in this company. Simply carefully read, understand and do. 1 EA being the first day of the month, then the Bronze the 5th of the month 2. connect to SFI every day These are my first goals of each month since January 2014 Thank you, Marée,for everything you send us.

I'm so proud to be on your team. I'm still stunned, I dream. It's unbelievable.

You are a brilliant, tireless mentor.

You build your team to ensure that we succeed in this company. Simply carefully read, understand and do.

1 EA being the first day of the month, then the Bronze the 5th of the month

2. connect to SFI every day

These are my first goals of each month since January 2014

Thank you, Marée,for everything you send us.

Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Love your leadership style, Maree! Thank you for always sharing your strategies in very easy and understandable words and simple practicality. Great stuff! More power to you!
Love your leadership style, Maree!
Thank you for always sharing your strategies in very easy and understandable words and simple practicality.
Great stuff!
More power to you!
39x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Maree W.

Yes Martine you work so hard. I thought you deserved the two Silver members I reassigned to you. Now how exciting you will achieve Gold. As I am sure these members will achieve Silver again.
Yes Martine you work so hard. I thought you deserved the two Silver members I reassigned to you.
Now how exciting you will achieve Gold. As I am sure these members will achieve Silver again.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 9 days ago

New and old PSAs must read this. Success is bleak if you are only satisfied as affiliates and EAs. You got to create and open up your own opportunities before your sponsors can give you the opportunities. When you do this, you are creating a ripple and a chain reaction.
New and old PSAs must read this. Success is bleak if you are only satisfied as affiliates and EAs. You got to create and open up your own opportunities before your sponsors can give you the opportunities. When you do this, you are creating a ripple and a chain reaction.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

What else can I say..... You're one of the SFI Team Leaders I've really admired.... Your awesome, indeed Ms. Maree.... :) Being an unselfishly SFI Team Leader will definitely become a 99.9 % "[b]GENUINE DIAMOND TEAM LEADER [/b]"!!! It is so refreshing to see a TM like you sharing great ideas and motivation here in the Forum! Thanks so much! Stay awesome and blessed Ms. Maree! :) RIA
What else can I say.....
You're one of the SFI Team Leaders I've really admired....
Your awesome, indeed Ms. Maree.... :)
Being an unselfishly SFI Team Leader will definitely become a 99.9 % "GENUINE DIAMOND TEAM LEADER "!!!

It is so refreshing to see a TM like you sharing great ideas and motivation here in the Forum!

Thanks so much!
Stay awesome and blessed Ms. Maree! :)

RIA
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

| Edit settings