Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My First Commission Update from SFI

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Hi SFI'ers, I can see my commission report is updated now. I felt to write something on this. I joined in SFI on 08th August and from last 55 days I am actively spending my time in this website. Till date I have not spent any money on this system other than my precious time. So far I have received many badges (total 46 now) and many wins in contests and games. Because of TCredits I Used to win from those contests, I used to participate in Astro Auctions. So far I have participated in some 68 Auctions. Although I have not won any jackpots still I feel confident one day I will win. I won some grand grand prices like 500 RT for Badge Quest Pro and 1000 RT for Badge Quest Master. I know if I need to succeed in SFI, I need to duplicate my system through affiliate marketing which I am yet to start doing. SFI supported me for becoming Executive Affiliate on 12th September by providing 500 CSA's and I am really thankful for the same. On my first commission date I can see $xxxxx ( [[i]Removed Commissions Totals, per https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement[/i]] ) and 1000 RT won by me for being September VersaPoints Champ on my class. I feel great and I am sure its just a beginning. If I want to get good commissions from SFI then I should start selling TripleClicks products for direct commission and Needs to have a good team under me. I feel I can do it. Let's hope for the best. Please keep me in your prayers! Thanks & Regards, Bijesh
Hi SFI'ers,

I can see my commission report is updated now. I felt to write something on this.

I joined in SFI on 08th August and from last 55 days I am actively spending my time in this website.

Till date I have not spent any money on this system other than my precious time. So far I have received many badges (total 46 now) and many wins in contests and games. Because of TCredits I Used to win from those contests, I used to participate in Astro Auctions. So far I have participated in some 68 Auctions. Although I have not won any jackpots still I feel confident one day I will win. I won some grand grand prices like 500 RT for Badge Quest Pro and 1000 RT for Badge Quest Master.

I know if I need to succeed in SFI, I need to duplicate my system through affiliate marketing which I am yet to start doing. SFI supported me for becoming Executive Affiliate on 12th September by providing 500 CSA's and I am really thankful for the same.

On my first commission date I can see $xxxxx ( [Removed Commissions Totals, per www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement] ) and 1000 RT won by me for being September VersaPoints Champ on my class. I feel great and I am sure its just a beginning.

If I want to get good commissions from SFI then I should start selling TripleClicks products for direct commission and Needs to have a good team under me. I feel I can do it. Let's hope for the best.

Please keep me in your prayers!

Thanks & Regards,
Bijesh
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 4 days ago

This is just the beginning my friend. There are more to come. As compared with the old Compensation Plan, the new compensation plan is very much better. As EA/BTL in old compensation plan, I hardly earned that much of commission at all. Within 2 months you have earned commission. Now that you have 500 CSAs, that will help you to earn more. For affiliates who did not take up the offer, it is something of the past and may not be made available again.
This is just the beginning my friend. There are more to come. As compared with the old Compensation Plan, the new compensation plan is very much better. As EA/BTL in old compensation plan, I hardly earned that much of commission at all. Within 2 months you have earned commission. Now that you have 500 CSAs, that will help you to earn more.

For affiliates who did not take up the offer, it is something of the past and may not be made available again.
6x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Bijesh ! You've written it all correctly and it's clear that you've already understood what this business is all about ! Very good for you ! Apart of all you mentioned so far, you've become a Forum Guru as well, and that shows how wise and quick learner you are ! Congratulations ! Now it's up to you to conduct the strategy you wrote about in your thread (focus on sales and team building )! And, in the end; a small objections you should keep in mind for the future posts: it is not allowed to discuss any earnings (amounts) here in the Forum or nowhere else as long as you're an SFI Affiliate - that's the official Corporate policy and part of our Affiliate's Agreement ! Happy Growing ! Best regards !
Hi Bijesh !

You've written it all correctly and it's clear that you've already understood what this business is all about ! Very good for you ! Apart of all you mentioned so far, you've become a Forum Guru as well, and that shows how wise and quick learner you are ! Congratulations !

Now it's up to you to conduct the strategy you wrote about in your thread (focus on sales and team building )!

And, in the end; a small objections you should keep in mind for the future posts: it is not allowed to discuss any earnings (amounts) here in the Forum or nowhere else as long as you're an SFI Affiliate - that's the official Corporate policy and part of our Affiliate's Agreement !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulations on your achievements so far. Now is the time to start advertising. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do. It’s easy and fun and nice when you check your stats on Saturday and see how many clicks your gateways are getting. SFI has many premade ads we can use in our marketing. TripleClicks makes it easy to share the products for sale in our collections as well. Internet and affiliate marketing is the lifeblood of helping us build our teams and earn commissions on our sales. Good luck to your success!
Congratulations on your achievements so far. Now is the time to start advertising. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do. It’s easy and fun and nice when you check your stats on Saturday and see how many clicks your gateways are getting.
SFI has many premade ads we can use in our marketing. TripleClicks makes it easy to share the products for sale in our collections as well. Internet and affiliate marketing is the lifeblood of helping us build our teams and earn commissions on our sales.
Good luck to your success!
Teresa S.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulations on your achievements. You have completely right. Where come money from? The money (our commission) are from sales of products or services only. So if you want earn some money you have to generate sales under you. No other choice or other source of money here. Good luck!
Congratulations on your achievements. You have completely right.
Where come money from? The money (our commission) are from sales of products or services only. So if you want earn some money you have to generate sales under you. No other choice or other source of money here.

Good luck!
Ireneusz R.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulations Bijesh on receiving your first commissions; it's exciting, isn't it? Every time my commissions' report comes up, I can't wait to see it. Like you, I have much to learn in the area of producing sales. I advertise primarily on Facebook, but it has yet to make me a sale. I think it's time I step up my game! Here's a Forum post that I just came across containing a suggestion that I may try. I'll share it with you in case you want to try it too. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1526521#post-1526521 Congratulations on a job well done! Johnna Ingram
Congratulations Bijesh on receiving your first commissions; it's exciting, isn't it? Every time my commissions' report comes up, I can't wait to see it.
Like you, I have much to learn in the area of producing sales. I advertise primarily on Facebook, but it has yet to make me a sale. I think it's time I step up my game! Here's a Forum post that I just came across containing a suggestion that I may try. I'll share it with you in case you want to try it too. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1526521#post-1526521
Congratulations on a job well done!
Johnna Ingram
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Bijesh, thnx for sharing your income report... I like your positive approach to everything... wishing you good luck and success in coming months...:thumbsup:
Hello Bijesh,

thnx for sharing your income report...
I like your positive approach to everything...

wishing you good luck and success in coming months...
8x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 1 day ago

Congratulations on receiving your first commissions! You have learned quickly. I wanted to encourage you with the knowledge that SFI pays on time, every time. I received my first commissions in August, 2001. SFI has never missed a single pay period. Ever. So any month that you have commissions, you can be sure that you will receive what you have earned. There are so many ways to make money with SFI . I wish you much success finding the way that works best for you! Cheers, Susan
Congratulations on receiving your first commissions! You have learned quickly. I wanted to encourage you with the knowledge that SFI pays on time, every time. I received my first commissions in August, 2001. SFI has never missed a single pay period. Ever. So any month that you have commissions, you can be sure that you will receive what you have earned.
There are so many ways to make money with SFI . I wish you much success finding the way that works best for you!

Cheers,
Susan
Susan C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen L. Bruce H.

Posted 20 hours ago

Hi I'm just starting. Wish you the best of luck. Going to do my very best and hope it pays off. I understand it may take some time. In the long run I think it will be worth it. Now to build the team.
Hi I'm just starting. Wish you the best of luck. Going to do my very best and hope it pays off. I understand it may take some time. In the long run I think it will be worth it. Now to build the team.
Edwin S.

United States

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings