Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Clues for Hidden

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Gordana R.

Hello ! Is there a member for the HIDDEN Ledger? I got to ASTRO AUCTION but I do not know if I used them for the game.
Hello !

Is there a member for the HIDDEN Ledger?
I got to ASTRO AUCTION but I do not know if I used them for the game.

6x SUPPORT
Gordana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

I would like to see a HIDDEN Ledger, too, Gordana...at the moment, we don't have it. But, if you have them , you will get that white window to use them after the first word. The good thing is, if you don't see the window for banked clues, you can go to the Rewardical Account and redeem some clues (12 tokens= 1 clue). They will be available immediately ...so, you can continue your game.
I would like to see a HIDDEN Ledger, too, Gordana...at the moment, we
don't have it.
But, if you have them , you will get that white window to use them after the
first word.

The good thing is, if you don't see the window for banked clues, you
can go to the Rewardical Account and redeem some clues (12 tokens= 1 clue).

They will be available immediately ...so, you can continue your game.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,584 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Gordana, When you win clues for Hidden game in Astro Auction, you will see a pop up at the bottom of the game page indicating your free clues. When you click on it, it will be added to your the clues already have. Regards,
Hello Gordana,

When you win clues for Hidden game in Astro Auction, you will see a pop up at the bottom of the game page indicating your free clues. When you click on it, it will be added to your the clues already have.
Regards,
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Gordana, You will be able to use clues in Hidden game, just click on button to use them! [quote] SFI Corporate posted 7 days ago You can now win Clues for our popular new word puzzle game, HIDDEN, when bidding in Astro Auctions! Here's how it works: If you've won (banked) Clues at Astro, they'll be available to you from the HIDDEN game interface (click the new button that appears to access them). You can use up to 10 won Clues per game maximum. Enjoy![/quote] Have fun, Ana B.
Hi Gordana,

You will be able to use clues in Hidden game, just click on button to use them!

SFI Corporate posted 7 days ago
You can now win Clues for our popular new word puzzle game, HIDDEN, when bidding in Astro Auctions! Here's how it works: If you've won (banked) Clues at Astro, they'll be available to you from the HIDDEN game interface (click the new button that appears to access them). You can use up to 10 won Clues per game maximum. Enjoy!

Have fun,
Ana B.
10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1531280]Hi Gordana, You will be able to use clues in Hidden game, just click on button to use them! [quote] SFI Corporate posted 7 days ago You can now win Clues for our popular new word puzzle game, HIDDEN, when bidding in Astro Auctions! Here's how it works: If you've won (banked) Clues at Astro, they'll be available to you from the HIDDEN game interface (click the new button that appears to access them). You can use up to 10 won Clues per game maximum. Enjoy![/quote] Have fun, Ana B. [/quote] Ana, we can see ONLY 10 clues...as that is the max number we can use during one game. But, if we have MORE than 10, we can't see them...until we start the next game...and see another 10....if we have them.
Ana B. posted:
Hi Gordana,

You will be able to use clues in Hidden game, just click on button to use them!

SFI Corporate posted 7 days ago
You can now win Clues for our popular new word puzzle game, HIDDEN, when bidding in Astro Auctions! Here's how it works: If you've won (banked) Clues at Astro, they'll be available to you from the HIDDEN game interface (click the new button that appears to access them). You can use up to 10 won Clues per game maximum. Enjoy!

Have fun,
Ana B.

Ana,
we can see ONLY 10 clues...as that is the max number we can use during
one game.
But, if we have MORE than 10, we can't see them...until we start the
next game...and see another 10....if we have them.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,584 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Gordana, The clues won in the Astro Auctions for the Hidden game do show up at the bottom in the white box and it pops up after each correct word and will stay there until you use them, cause I use mine every time I get them which is really helpful. Otherwise the little white box will tell you that you can get another 10 clues for 1 TCredit. I am pretty sure that you can use this one more than once in any one game.
Hi Gordana,
The clues won in the Astro Auctions for the Hidden game do show up at the bottom in the white box and it pops up after each correct word and will stay there until you use them, cause I use mine every time I get them which is really helpful.
Otherwise the little white box will tell you that you can get another 10 clues for 1 TCredit. I am pretty sure that you can use this one more than once in any one game.

Violet S.

New Zealand

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Gordana, When you enter the Astro Auctions you have the option of DASHBOARD. Come in here and on the left you can see your rewards total. Among other things, HIDDEN Clues. HIDDEN Ledger does not exist for now.[img]https://i.imgur.com/T2rmixM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tCJrY4w.jpg[/img] And the clues won in the Astro Auctions for the Hidden game do show up at the bottom in the white box
Dear Gordana,
When you enter the Astro Auctions you have the option of DASHBOARD. Come in here and on the left you can see your rewards total. Among other things, HIDDEN Clues. HIDDEN Ledger does not exist for now.

And the clues won in the Astro Auctions for the Hidden game do show up at the bottom in the white box
2x SUPPORT
Aleksandra S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Well charm of this game is that you do not know when they will be coming hidden track, is yours to back them up, and you find that way you get the hidden foxes and conquer various bonuses and points ...
Well charm of this game is that you do not know when they will be coming hidden track, is yours to back them up, and you find that way you get the hidden foxes and conquer various bonuses and points ...
2x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

I haven't seen a ledger for the Hidden game. Why should there be a ledger for the Hidden game? What purpose would it serve? If you want to see how you're doing look at your numbers.
I haven't seen a ledger for the Hidden game. Why should there be a ledger for the Hidden game? What purpose would it serve? If you want to see how you're doing look at your numbers.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago 2 Replies

We actually are planning to provide ledgers for ALL Eager Zebra lifelines (Matches, Moves, Clues) soon.
We actually are planning to provide ledgers for ALL Eager Zebra lifelines (Matches, Moves, Clues) soon.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1531546]We actually are planning to provide ledgers for ALL Eager Zebra lifelines (Matches, Moves, Clues) soon.[/quote] Dear Mr Gery, I have always believed in your innovations as motivating, encouraging and exciting. Keep it up and thank you and more power to your elbow.
Gery posted:

Dear Mr Gery, I have always believed in your innovations as motivating, encouraging and exciting. Keep it up and thank you and more power to your elbow.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1531546]We actually are planning to provide ledgers for ALL Eager Zebra lifelines (Matches, Moves, Clues) soon.[/quote] Dear Gery Thank you Sir That is good news Keep playing :thumbsup: Have an awesome day all
Gery posted:

Dear Gery

Thank you Sir
That is good news
Keep playing

Have an awesome day all
10x SUPPORT
Stephen P.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings