SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Time to say goodbye

Posted 3 months ago More by Marijana P.

After 4 years, I decided to move on. I started to work here during some difficult personal time and working helped me to cope with it. I was so focused and dedicated and I can tell I was doing ok :) But, luckily for me, things changed and I don't have enough time for this anymore. I can't do anything halfway :) So, it was very interesting journey but it is time to say goodbye. I am pleased with my time here and with people I met during our work. I wish you all great success!! :purple_heart:
After 4 years, I decided to move on. I started to work here during some difficult personal time and working helped me to cope with it. I was so focused and dedicated and I can tell I was doing ok :) But, luckily for me, things changed and I don't have enough time for this anymore. I can't do anything halfway :)
So, it was very interesting journey but it is time to say goodbye. I am pleased with my time here and with people I met during our work. I wish you all great success!!
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1517717]After 4 years, I decided to move on. I started to work here during some difficult personal time and working helped me to cope with it. I was so focused and dedicated and I can tell I was doing ok :) But, luckily for me, things changed and I don't have enough time for this anymore. I can't do anything halfway :) So, it was very interesting journey but it is time to say goodbye. I am pleased with my time here and with people I met during our work. I wish you all great success!! :purple_heart:[/quote] Dear Marijana, i am sorry to read these i wish you all the best.
Marijana P. posted:
After 4 years, I decided to move on. I started to work here during some difficult personal time and working helped me to cope with it. I was so focused and dedicated and I can tell I was doing ok :) But, luckily for me, things changed and I don't have enough time for this anymore. I can't do anything halfway :)
So, it was very interesting journey but it is time to say goodbye. I am pleased with my time here and with people I met during our work. I wish you all great success!!

Dear Marijana, i am sorry to read these i wish you all the best.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Pozdrav Marijana! That's just your decision. Thank you for sharing this with us. There is a time when a man has to make an important decision. I want you a lot of success in the new business as well as in life. Good luck! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pdh6E37.jpg[/img]
Pozdrav Marijana!
That's just your decision.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
There is a time when a man has to make an important decision.
I want you a lot of success in the new business as well as in life.
Good luck!
73x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago More by Muyiwa A.

Hi madam Marijana,please I don't understand what you are saying , is it that you are leaving SFI or another thing?
Hi madam Marijana,please I don't understand what you are saying , is it that you are leaving SFI or another thing?
Muyiwa A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Marijana, You've made it so Silver, you did better than a lot of us. If you were dreaming big, it may have taken you longer than you planned. At least you tried, Well done! You can still keep your account and visit when you can, though. Wish you success with your next endeavour.
Hi Marijana, You've made it so Silver, you did better than a lot of us. If you were dreaming big, it may have taken you longer than you planned.

At least you tried, Well done! You can still keep your account and visit when you can, though.

Wish you success with your next endeavour.
Jennie F.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I wish you every success on your next journey Marijana.
I wish you every success on your next journey Marijana.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1517717]After 4 years, I decided to move on. I started to work here during some difficult personal time and working helped me to cope with it. I was so focused and dedicated and I can tell I was doing ok :) But, luckily for me, things changed and I don't have enough time for this anymore. I can't do anything halfway :) So, it was very interesting journey but it is time to say goodbye. I am pleased with my time here and with people I met during our work. I wish you all great success!! :purple_heart:[/quote] For the first time I see a message that a person leaves SFI, not because something is not working for him or he is disappointed. But quite the contrary, everything works for him and he is quite happy. She leaves because she has a more important occupation, the time for which she does not want to share with SFI / This is correct decision, as they say - it is difficult to sit on 2 chairs at once. Have a good trip!
Marijana P. posted:

For the first time I see a message that a person leaves SFI, not because something is not working for him or he is disappointed. But quite the contrary, everything works for him and he is quite happy. She leaves because she has a more important occupation, the time for which she does not want to share with SFI / This is correct decision, as they say - it is difficult to sit on 2 chairs at once. Have a good trip!
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Muyiwa A.

Dear Marijana, what is the challenge? Anyway,it is your decision and thank you for sharing. Wishing you the best in your new endeavour. BYE
Dear Marijana, what is the challenge? Anyway,it is your decision and thank you for sharing.

Wishing you the best in your new endeavour. BYE
Muyiwa A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Marijana, I salute you Silver Team Leader. You did great. I wish you all the best in the decisions you make to better your life. Take care.
Hi Marijana,
I salute you Silver Team Leader. You did great. I wish you all the best in the decisions you make to better your life.
Take care.
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Marijana P. So sorry to see a STL leaving after 4 years of intense efforts, I presume. You must have a very serious reason behind all this. May I wish you all the luck in your next endeavor.
Hi Marijana P. So sorry to see a STL leaving after 4 years of intense efforts, I presume. You must have a very serious reason behind all this. May I wish you all the luck in your next endeavor.
8x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Marijana it is definitely not a good news that you are quitting. Of course it is your decision. I wish you the very best for rest of your life. Good bye!
Marijana it is definitely not a good news that you are quitting. Of course it is your decision. I wish you the very best for rest of your life. Good bye!
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Marijana, I'm really surprised beyond my imagination and feel bad for you at the same time. I don't know why, but I still believe that you should stay back no matter what. I'm sure you can atleast take out an hour from your busy schedule for SFI. You may just login, do your daily tasks, have an auto-delivery, do regular follow-ups, etc. Ofcourse, at the end of the day it is your own decision that you need to stick to. All the best for your future.:thumbsup: With regards Keshav PS: Could you please transfer all your SFI Badges to me before you signout. Just kidding....:wink:
Hi Marijana,

I'm really surprised beyond my imagination and feel bad for you at the same time.

I don't know why, but I still believe that you should stay back no matter what. I'm sure you can atleast take out an hour from your busy schedule for SFI. You may just login, do your daily tasks, have an auto-delivery, do regular follow-ups, etc.

Ofcourse, at the end of the day it is your own decision that you need to stick to.

All the best for your future.

With regards
Keshav

PS: Could you please transfer all your SFI Badges to me before you signout. Just kidding....
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

| Edit settings