SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations E365 Champion Blane Robinson!

Posted 3 months ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group: [center][img]/image_output.php?id=18090623[/img] Blane Robinson UNITED STATES [img]/Images/Badges/badge-E365champion.gif[/img][/center] Congratulations, Blane! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done! For all our other finalists of the class of September 15th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules]Learn more about the E365 contest.[/url]
Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Blane Robinson
UNITED STATES

Congratulations, Blane! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of September 15th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Dear , Congratulations Blane Robinson! Congratulations for the winner E365, who is his passion, desire, work and experience, dedicated to these sites and the beginning of their big business. I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work. Zoran Vukovic
Dear ,
Congratulations Blane Robinson!
Congratulations for the winner E365, who is his passion, desire, work and experience,
dedicated to these sites and the beginning of their big business.
I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work.
Zoran Vukovic
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion I congratulate the E365 on excellent success and valuable work in the year. I wish you even more success in the second year in SFI. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HP5HBsZ.gif[/img]
Congratulations E365 Champion

I congratulate the E365 on excellent success and valuable work in the year. I wish you even more success in the second year in SFI.
3x SUPPORT
Petar V.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion. It is a great honor to become a champion of the class. I want you a lot of success in further work. I'm glad!
Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion.
It is a great honor to become a champion of the class.
I want you a lot of success in further work.
I'm glad!
73x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Your dedication and passion for work on the whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship of Sept, 15nd, 2017- Sept, 15nd, 2018! Good lock! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3j6FiYa.gif[/img]
Congratulations E365 Champion
Your dedication and passion for work on the
whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship
of Sept, 15nd, 2017- Sept, 15nd, 2018!
Good lock!
Milan K.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

[center]Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your hard work has finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHnVENX.gif[/img] [/center]
Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.
It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class.
Your hard work has finally paid-off.
Keep up the great work!

31x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations, Blane Robinson! Your hard work and effort have paid off! It is a great honor of becoming the Champion of the class. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating!
Congratulations, Blane Robinson! Your hard work and effort have paid off! It is a great honor of becoming the Champion of the class. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating!
Andreas Anugrah T.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Blane, [img]https://i.imgur.com/6nvf6rf.png[/img] Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
Dear Blane,

Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work!
Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champions!
Congratulations E365 Champions!
Bekim K.

Switzerland

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, :smile: Robinson ,:bouquet: Wow,:clap: Blane Robinson , :bouquet: Great , Congratulations and Best Wishes for the Winning of the E.365 Championship & 1st year anniversary with our SFI Family. !!!! :gift_heart::v:
Hi,

Robinson ,

Wow,

Blane Robinson ,

Great , Congratulations and Best Wishes for the Winning of the E.365 Championship &
1st year anniversary with our SFI Family. !!!!

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion on your fantastic accomplishment! Your hard work and dedication have finally paid-off. Wishing you and your SFI team the very best of continued success. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Je7liPp.gif[/img]
Congratulations E365 Champion on your fantastic accomplishment! Your hard work and dedication have finally paid-off. Wishing you and your SFI team the very best of continued success.

11x SUPPORT
Selma J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Good day Sir, Congratulations for achieving SFI E365 Champion award. It is a great honour being Champion of the your class. More power to your elbow
Good day Sir,

Congratulations for achieving SFI E365 Champion award.

It is a great honour being Champion of the your class.

More power to your elbow
Chibuzo Agwu U.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings