Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader?

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] Hello Elizabeta- I am starting my 11th month with SFI and from my 2nd month on to now I have been stuck at BTL. I have all the requirements needed except for the BTL about the time I get there a Team Leader Quits or falls off somewhere. I have one line going but no one near that mark yet while I see everyone go flying by I guess it will happen sometime. When I don't know! Robert
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top
Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates

thanks

Hello Elizabeta-

I am starting my 11th month with SFI and from my 2nd month on to now I have been stuck at BTL. I have all the requirements needed except for the BTL about the time I get there a Team Leader Quits or falls off somewhere. I have one line going but no one near that mark yet while I see everyone go flying by I guess it will happen sometime. When I don't know!

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1512664]have 2 active PSA 1st almost at 2000vp, the other on 1000vp but I resign some PSA to my 1st PSA so I hope that will help her also will in this days do GC for here to help her[/quote] 1) You need at least 3-PSAs (apparently 1-more) and 2) help at least 1-PSA become a BTL. Best Wishes,
elizabeta r. posted:
have 2 active PSA 1st almost at 2000vp, the other on 1000vp
but I resign some PSA to my 1st PSA so I hope that will help her
also will in this days do GC for here to help her

1) You need at least 3-PSAs (apparently 1-more) and
2) help at least 1-PSA become a BTL.

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Dear Elizabeta, Don't fret for it's only been 6 months that you haven't got that bronze team leader on your team. It has been about 60 months for me. Unfortunately, I can't get my PSAs to move. I like you should not be discouraged but keep plowing ahead. It's will happen with us being vigilant in this quest.
Dear Elizabeta,

Don't fret for it's only been 6 months that you haven't got that bronze team leader on your team. It has been about 60 months for me. Unfortunately, I can't get my PSAs to move. I like you should not be discouraged but keep plowing ahead. It's will happen with us being vigilant in this quest.
SUPPORT
Eugene W.

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hi elizabeta r You may refer in the SCORE BOARD, check below Advance your Rank, it give the Balance VPS required and ! BTL I think that this will help you Good Wishes
Hi elizabeta r
You may refer in the SCORE BOARD, check below Advance your Rank, it give the Balance VPS required and ! BTL
I think that this will help you
Good Wishes

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] Same here ma’am this is my 7th month of BTL . Still waiting to became STL .. and waiting for my PSAs to be active non of them are active till now .. and I m going to complete my one year with SFI.
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top
Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates

thanks

Same here ma’am this is my 7th month of BTL . Still waiting to became STL .. and waiting for my PSAs to be active non of them are active till now .. and I m going to complete my one year with SFI.
3x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

Posted 6 days ago More by elizabeta r.

Thank for your positivity and reply. I needed some positiv thinking.
Thank for your positivity and reply. I needed some positiv thinking.
elizabeta r.

Slovenia

yes right, it looks we have all same things. I would love we meet like-minded people and share ideas how and were to do actions. I always like to hear new ideas.
yes right, it looks we have all same things. I would love we meet like-minded people and share ideas how and were to do actions. I always like to hear new ideas.
elizabeta r.

Slovenia

Liked by Bruce H.

yes, I total agree with you. we need moving on and work harder
yes, I total agree with you. we need moving on and work harder
elizabeta r.

Slovenia

Posted 6 days ago More by elizabeta r. 1 Reply

Yes, you are so right because I am not the selfish person and I enjoy helping others.Great advice
Yes, you are so right because I am not the selfish person and I enjoy helping others.Great advice
elizabeta r.

Slovenia

Posted 6 days ago

With just 1,500 more monthly VP (3,000 qualified points total) and at least three personally sponsored affiliates, you'll acquire the prestigious title and benefits of a Bronze Team Leader (BTL). As a Bronze Team Leader, you'll get access to even bigger and better perks and power tools and continue to unlock increasing Team Override commissions infinitely deep within your group.
With just 1,500 more monthly VP (3,000 qualified points total) and at least three personally sponsored affiliates, you'll acquire the prestigious title and benefits of a Bronze Team Leader (BTL). As a Bronze Team Leader, you'll get access to even bigger and better perks and power tools and continue to unlock increasing Team Override commissions infinitely deep within your group.

Zvonimir G.

Croatia

contains great tip

Posted 6 days ago

Elizabeta R., Have you tried having a contest to motivate your PSAs? You can set one up on your leadership page under incentives. To your success , Paul R.
Elizabeta R., Have you tried having a contest to motivate your PSAs? You can set one up on your leadership page under incentives.
To your success ,
Paul R.
5x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1512806]Yes, you are so right because I am not the selfish person and I enjoy helping others.Great advice[/quote] Elizabeta, please, use the QUOTE button on the bottom of the post you are answering to... that way, that person will be notified of your response on their ALERTS tab.
elizabeta r. posted:

Elizabeta,
please, use the QUOTE button on the bottom of the post you are answering to...
that way, that person will be notified of your response on their ALERTS tab.
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,815 | Followers: 1,143 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings