Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader?

Posted 2 months ago More by SATHIASEELAN P.

The only tough condition you have to fulfill is " one BTL among your PSAs. You have to help at least one of your PSAs to become a BTL and to maintain it. All other conditions you can easily fulfill with the knowledge of being a BTL for six months. Your sponsor can transfer One BTL to you and solve the problem instantly. Anticipating it is a bad practice I think.
The only tough condition you have to fulfill is " one BTL among your PSAs. You have to help at least one of your PSAs to become a BTL and to maintain it. All other conditions you can easily fulfill with the knowledge of being a BTL for six months.
Your sponsor can transfer One BTL to you and solve the problem instantly. Anticipating it is a bad practice I think.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Yes, you are absolutely right, thanks for guiding me all.
Yes, you are absolutely right, thanks for guiding me all.

Posted 2 months ago

Yes but I believe on start everyone had troubles at first but now I at least know how to deal with it and who to help.ty
Yes but I believe on start everyone had troubles at first but now I at least know how to deal with it and who to help.ty

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] Hi Elizabeta:smile: 6 months is too short a time. Have a look at profiles of STLs or GTLs. You would notice they have taken years to reach there. SFI is not a Sprint; but a Marathon. [b]The key to success is patience.[/b] Keep advertising. Keep working on your business. Any business takes time to develop. Build your team of PSAs & CSAs. Create sales of TC products. Wishing you all [img]https://i.imgur.com/TUtxsv7.jpg[/img] Manohar
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top
Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates

thanks

Hi Elizabeta

6 months is too short a time.
Have a look at profiles of STLs or GTLs.
You would notice they have taken years to reach there.
SFI is not a Sprint; but a Marathon.

The key to success is patience.

Keep advertising. Keep working on your business.
Any business takes time to develop. Build your team of
PSAs & CSAs. Create sales of TC products.

Wishing you all

Manohar
86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by SATHIASEELAN P.

Give priority to team building. Up to 3 active level you have to maintain EA rank only to get the major benefits. When the forth level shows the signs of activism think of becoming BTL and attain all other higher ranks based on team override formula . It is economical, no snake and ladder game. Slow and steady will surely win in SFI. Give only the due importance to Rank.Reap the maximum benefits in a rank and then step to the next step of ladder.
Give priority to team building. Up to 3 active level you have to maintain EA rank only to get the major benefits. When the forth level shows the signs of activism think of becoming BTL and attain all other higher ranks based on team override formula . It is economical, no snake and ladder game.
Slow and steady will surely win in SFI.
Give only the due importance to Rank.Reap the maximum benefits in a rank and then step to the next step of ladder.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I help myself to EA. Then I help my team members who are close to BTL if needed. This month I am looking at my best BTL and helping him get to STL. Gift certificates are best.I give the expiration 15 days till the end of the month. Increasing the team is a really big deal this month.
I help myself to EA.
Then I help my team members who are close to BTL if needed.
This month I am looking at my best BTL and helping him get to STL.
Gift certificates are best.I give the expiration 15 days till the end of the month.
Increasing the team is a really big deal this month.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Dušica J. Bruce H.

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks WILL follow your advice and growing slowly.
Thanks
WILL follow your advice and growing slowly.

Posted 2 months ago

I have been a BTL for about the same amount of time. Many have already posted what the qualifications are. My delay is I do not have anyone moving up to meet that qualifications despite having 4000-5000 vp per month. I would recommend just taking the extra time and continue to build your team. I have found you need a large number of affiliates to find those few who will actively participate. Just keep building and communicating with your team and eventually we will be able to advance. I would love to take advantage of the 500 CSAs being offered though!
I have been a BTL for about the same amount of time. Many have already posted what the qualifications are. My delay is I do not have anyone moving up to meet that qualifications despite having 4000-5000 vp per month. I would recommend just taking the extra time and continue to build your team. I have found you need a large number of affiliates to find those few who will actively participate. Just keep building and communicating with your team and eventually we will be able to advance. I would love to take advantage of the 500 CSAs being offered though!

Posted 2 months ago

ty for the reply and yes I think the same building team and hope after few months there be some who will work it. regards
ty for the reply and yes I think the same building team and hope after few months there be some who will work it.
regards

Posted 2 months ago

Yes, it is possible with a team. In SFI, it is all about T.E.A.M(Together Everyone Achieves More), the more you help your team climb up the ladder, the higher you will go. I have achieved the BTL rank, now trying to help my PSA rank up to BTL so I can become STL. Wishing you success Regards
Yes, it is possible with a team. In SFI, it is all about T.E.A.M(Together Everyone Achieves More), the more you help your team climb up the ladder, the higher you will go.
I have achieved the BTL rank, now trying to help my PSA rank up to BTL so I can become STL.
Wishing you success

Regards
Omede D.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

wtg and I hope you success in it.yes is all about TEAM always. I move on and see how it goes. Thanks
wtg and I hope you success in it.yes is all about TEAM always. I move on and see how it goes. Thanks

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1512635]Hello I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates thanks[/quote] I was once in your position it did not bothered me, because BTL is a great place to be for 4 reasons: 1. Contribution to SFI profits because you met the 1500 VP via sales, this is what you want most from your PSAs 2. BCQ member 3. Leading by example 4. You getting similar benefits/Share of everything the higher ranks above BTL gets, such as tcredits, 2nd home CSAs and others [b]Tip:[/b] Concentrate on recruiting more and helping more to BTL and soon you will be getting 200 VP per BTL thus making it easier for you to upgrade to STL without additional costs. Your team will be delighted that you not selfish. Cheers! :bowtie:
elizabeta r. posted:
Hello
I have been bronze team leader 6 months now but can't get to silver so I need advice on how to go top
Is maybe something that I do wrong or just need more activity from affiliates

thanks

I was once in your position it did not bothered me, because BTL is a great place to be for 4 reasons:
1. Contribution to SFI profits because you met the 1500 VP via sales, this is what you want most from your PSAs
2. BCQ member
3. Leading by example
4. You getting similar benefits/Share of everything the higher ranks above BTL gets, such as tcredits, 2nd home CSAs and others

Tip: Concentrate on recruiting more and helping more to BTL and soon you will be getting 200 VP per BTL thus making it easier for you to upgrade to STL without additional costs. Your team will be delighted that you not selfish.

Cheers!

27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #15

| Edit settings